• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

a no-hao hit from hybrid kaido made pre hao bosu luffy throb and scream
no hao big mom hurt law and kidd alot with every attack

i dont see how they compare to yamato in durability

gyundari rasun whatever the spinning attack fully knocked out luffy
I don't think you can compare that to normal Thunder Bagua hits, normal Hybrid hits, and normal Hao Infusion hits.
was knocked out for a while
No he wasn't. He was up right after. In the same chapter actually. Like 4 pages, but those pages didn't even show Law so we have no idea if he was truly knocked out at all, especially considering how he was still able to see Luffy awaken Hao Infusion.

I don't think you can compare that to normal Thunder Bagua hits, normal Hybrid hits, and normal Hao Infusion hits.
yamato took a hao beat up so
No he wasn't. He was up right after. In the same chapter actually. Like 4 pages, but those pages didn't even show Law so we have no idea if he was truly knocked out at all, especially considering how he was still able to see Luffy awaken Hao Infusion.
fair but
no hao big mom hurt law and kidd alot with every attack

also kaido was verbally stated to be trying to kill yamato... which failed... how does he not downscale?

yamato took a hao beat up so
Endurance ≠ Durability.

She was shown clearly weaker, being on the complete backend during the entire fight:

And this is even backed up by onlookers seeing Yamato completely beat up while Kaido sustained no injuries that were visible:

I mean, Roger too, but that's a given.
You'd expect the Pirate King to be able to do that.
Kidd, Law.

Simply fighting a Yonkou isn't the end-all-be-all, as there are others who scale to, and even above the versions of the Yonkou those characters fought.
Ohh.. Right.. Kidd is the guy who got his tooth knocked out by a basic punch from BM, right?
Or is he the guy that was dying from one ACoC attack by Shanks when Yamato and Law could take ACoC attacks from Kaidou?

Kidd is the guy who got his tooth knocked out by a basic punch from BM, right?
Kidd is the guy who, with his awakening, make Bigger Mom scream in pain four times while spitting blood (something Yamato couldn't do to Hybrid Kaidou), and also forced Bigger Mom to dodge one of his attacks.

I don't like Kidd that much either, but you can't just ignore his feats.

Kidd isn't Sanji. He has a normal body composition. He isn't going to facetank an attack with 0 damage.
Or is he the guy that was dying from one ACoC attack by Shanks when Yamato and Law could take ACoC attacks from Kaidou?
Kaidou ≠ Shanks.

Kidd is the guy who, with his awakening, make Bigger Mom scream in pain four times while spitting blood (something Yamato couldn't do to Hybrid Kaidou), and also forced Bigger Mom to dodge one of his attacks.

yamato made hybrid kaido bleed when punk rotten kidd had to use dura neg against base kaido and still barely hurt

Kidd isn't Sanji. He has a normal body composition. He isn't going to facetank an attack with 0 damage.
Okay, but I don't give a **** about Sanji, who got rocked by discount Doc Ock's tentacle arms.
Kaidou ≠ Shanks.
The Yonko are relative.

shanks might totally be > kaido and big mom but for now his feat isnt enough to prove it

but it raises the question again, if youre so desperate to kill kidd and law, why didnt she use hao??

To come up with such an ability and to make it a important plot point is gonna make my respect for Oda as a writer to go up ngl
Really? Makes my respect go down tbh if he's introducing new abilities on the fly without being mindful of consistency.

Really? Makes my respect go down tbh if he's introducing new abilities on the fly without being mindful of consistency.
Gear 5 fans reading this:
IMG_5383.png

yamato made hybrid kaido bleed
I'm sorry but Bigger Mom scales higher than Hybrid Kaido and when comparing raw damage, I don't think that it can be debated that Kidd clearly has higher AP.

Yamato's damage:

Awakening Kidd's damage:

Back