• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Ok then...

I ain't ever helping you again

Even tho I already said that in my mind before and I still did 🙉😤
Snowflake
つぎつぎ 百獣海賊団の幹部陣を次々と撃破したルフィ達! 残すは 最強の・西撃。 二人!! 時代の覇権争いの勝者はどっち!?

One after another, Luffy and his men defeated the leaders of the Beast Pirates! Only the strongest, Kaidou, remains. Who will be the winner in the battle for supremacy of the age?!
Well that's boring, we already know Kaidou is above his crew..

つぎつぎ 百獣海賊団の幹部陣を次々と撃破したルフィ達! 残すは 最強の・西撃。 二人!! 時代の覇権争いの勝者はどっち!?

One after another, Luffy and his men defeated the leaders of the Beast Pirates! Only the strongest, Kaidou, remains. Who will be the winner in the battle for supremacy of the age?!
That's bad... Extraction, very bad

Actually not very bad
百獣海賊団の幹部陣を次々と撃破したルフィ達!残すは最強の″西撃„二人!!時代の覇権争いの勝者はどっち!?

this better but some kanji's are wrong and stuff

the statement clearly refers to kaido and linlin being the strongest in wano
btw when was this statement chronologically? between what chapters

the statement clearly refers to kaido and linlin being the strongest in wano
btw when was this statement chronologically? between what chapters
045.jpg

It's with this chapter

in ap she does but in dura not sure
she withstood laws and kidds strongest attacks but on the other hand hybrid kaido took a beating from bosu+hao+g2+g3 luffy and a violent pummel from snakeman luffy
with all of luffys gears being > hybrid
so cant really decide but id go with kaido because i think luffy >> kidd and law
Agreed. Imo BM isn't relative to Full Power Kaidou

Agreed. Imo BM isn't relative to Full Power Kaidou
she is though
3 homies ~ hybrid
but when it comes to durability only king and maybe jozu can compete
Ye thats what i meant. Yamato still downscales and is at least relative to Hybrid Kaido in her Hybrid Form
yeah if marco and king can scale to big mom yamato can scale to his abusive drunk dad whos actively trying to kill him

she is though
3 homies ~ hybrid
but when it comes to durability only king and maybe jozu can compete

yeah if marco and king can scale to big mom yamato can scale to his abusive drunk dad whos actively trying to kill him
Im talking about Drunken Modes + Flame Dragon form

Im talking about Drunken Modes + Flame Dragon form
drunken mode only boosts kaidos haki
his "super hybrid" is not even a confirmed power up (i think) and couldnt do much to base luffy even with drunk hao

big mom's life amp boosts her physicals, homies and haki altogether

so i think its fair to say her 1 power up is more efficent than kaidos 2 power ups

though flame dragon nah that shit strong, it was about to melt g5 luffy

but still, drunken mode is really strong maybe even stronger than bigger mom
drunk kaido = g2+3 > g3 > snakeman > g2 > base luffy = hybrid kaido
hell of a power jump

his "super hybrid" is not even a confirmed power up (i think) and couldnt do much to base luffy even with drunk hao

so i think its fair to say her 1 power up is more efficent than kaidos 2 power ups

hell of a power jump
Idk if we got proof that BM's homies get stronger in her bigger form (of we got send pls) or if her haki gets stronger? Idk abt that one tbh it didnt seem like she boosted her haki at all with it. I agree for the physicals tho

Idk if we got proof that BM's homies get stronger in her bigger form (of we got send pls) or if her haki gets stronger? Idk abt that one tbh it didnt seem like she boosted her haki at all with it. I agree for the physicals tho
her homies got bigger... i think thats the proof?

like her df is about souls, homies and haki comes from her soul so kinda natural for it to become stronger

her homies got bigger... i think thats the proof?

like her df is about souls, homies and haki comes from her soul so kinda natural for it to become stronger
Hmm i will count that she made Misery which is supposedly stronger than the others so i agree with it

Makes sense for Haki but still neutral on that ngl

hell of a power jump
Kaidou gets faster and stronger from it iirc.

Anyone know a way to translate images and alternate languages?
I've got some scans I wanna translate.
ロジャーの死後一人立ちしたシャンクスは、ヤソップやベックマンらと共に赤髪海賊団を旗揚げ、数々の伝説的な戦いを経て、偉大なる航路を駆け登る。そして瞬く間に世界屈指の海賊として名を上げた。
After Roger's death, Shanks stood alone and launched the Red-Haired Pirates with Yasop and Beckman, and through numerous legendary battles, climbed the Great Passage. He quickly rose to fame as one of the world's foremost pirates.

2年前 トレードマークの 麦わら帽子をルフィに託し、 再び会う事を約束する。
Two years ago, he gave Luffy his trademark straw hat and promised to see him again.

ルフィの義兄であるエースが訪れで持て成した。た際には、ごえん
When Luffy's brother, Ace, came to visit him, he was very happy to see him.

まんこう四皇と称され、世界に冷たい注目される大海賊となる。だがシャンクス本人は激動する時代の暴MILLISATS走を憂い、頂上戦争のETOO4-5勃発を止めようと奔走。開戦後は終結の鍵を握る存在となり、マリンフォードへ赴いた・・・。
He is called "Manko Shihou," or the Four Emperors, and becomes a major pirate attracting the world's attention. However, Shanks himself was concerned about the violent state of the turbulent times and worked hard to stop the outbreak of the Summit Wa . After the war started, he became the key to the end of the war and went to Marine Ford....

たった一人で、敵船のモビーディック号に乗船。白ひげと直会する
Alone, he boards the enemy ship, the Moby Dick. He comes face-to-face with Whitebeard.

マリンフォードに現れたシャンクス!!争その存在が頂上戦へと導く・・・!!
Shanks appears in Marine Ford! His presence leads to the summit battle...!

強大な気で髪を前にすれば、弱者を保つ事すら不可能なのだ!
It is impossible to even keep the weak when faced with color with mighty hi ki!

ひげとエースのシャンクスは、たとえであろうとも、偉大な男には意を払う。
Whitebeard and Ace, Shanks pay heed to the great man, no matter what.

よんこう※四皇”の一角として知られる
Known as one of the "Four Emperors"

赤髪の大海賊!!
The great red-haired pirate!

海賊団の船員見習いを経て頭 レ を現し、今や新世界でも屈指の実力者と くんりん して君臨する国の一人!! 圧倒的な風格 &D ひいぞく とりまる と寛容さを併せ持ち、海賊の最高峰にあ りながら、 あくまで自由な冒険をす。
After apprenticing as a sailor for the Roger Pirates, he emerged as one of the most influential people in the new world and is now one of the reigning territories!! , While being the pinnacle of pirates, enjoys a free adventure.

不毛な争乱を好まず、鋭い眼光で事を める。 センゴクですら一目置く存在!
He does not like barren conflict, and he does what he does with a keen eye. Even the Sengoku take a glance at him!

20-47 ながらその実力は圧倒的!! 犬の 自然系の卵を、で受け止めるっ!!
Despite being 20-47, his power is overwhelming!!

Back