• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Check out my hit new OC, his name is Lizards D. Xebec, an awakened Zoan user. He is Rocks D. Xebec's second-cousin, and his crew is called the Lizard Pirates, a crew of 70 people. His only flaws are that he cares too much, and his crippling alcoholism because his dad left him.

Be sure to watch him in One Piece Film: Name pending

(This guy has the Crab-Crab Fruit btw.)

His ass is not reading
20230329_172220.jpg
they only regenerate in their logia form
which is irrelevant to my point

Check out my hit new OC, his name is Lizards D. Xebec, an awakened Zoan user. He is Rocks D. Xebec's second-cousin, and his crew is called the Lizard Pirates, a crew of 70 people. His only flaws are that he cares too much, and his crippling alcoholism because his dad left him.

Be sure to watch him in One Piece Film: Name pending

(This guy has the Crab-Crab Fruit btw.)
was meant to be funny but I failed

I don't understand how it's soo difficult for you guys to understand common shit in one piece... Or even in general kinda 🙈

stfu

Mad mokeyoflife is pretty funny, he's so passive-agressive
1. Me no mad 2. I don't do passive aggressive, only passive or aggressive... Monkey 3. I'm disappointed af AF, to the point it makes me mad/annoyed 😤

Ohh that stfu was for monkeman... Since he uses it all the time

Yamato was actually fighting on par with Kaidou, better than Lucci was doing against G5 Luffy, or Sanji did against King. (I added the last 2 for likes)
Ik you added the last 2 for likes but that's still unironically true.
Sanji didn't do too bad but he was clearly inferior, Lucci fell asleep in 2-3 hit, Yamato was actually making Kaidou bleed somewhat and slammed him, plus she tooks a couple hits from him and got back up despite her head bleeding.

if yamatos performance against kaido isnt worthy of scaling then i have something to say about alot of other fights where yall scale someone to the other for making them grunt

whats hard about "yamato can fight kaido but cant beat him"
Nothing. Yamato can fight Hybrid Kaidou while being on the backhand for some time while being dominated by Hao Infusion Hybrid Kaidou.

She never fought "on par" or "evenly" with Kaidou. Not even once.

Nothing. Yamato can fight Hybrid Kaidou while being on the backhand for some time while being dominated by Hao Infusion Hybrid Kaidou.

She never fought "on par" or "evenly" with Kaidou. Not even once.
She was still making him bleed and taking his attacks.

She was still making him bleed
hate when A makes B bleed and people act like the first character destroyed the other
Making character B bleed slightly ≠ fighting evenly or on par with them. Especially considering the fact that this was an attack exchange and character A defended herself while character B didn't and yet character B was left with a minuscule wound and character A still had ad a gaping would pouring blood from her head.

Making character B bleed slightly ≠ fighting evenly or on par with them. Especially considering the fact that this was an attack exchange and character A defended herself while character B didn't and yet character B was left with a minuscule wound and character A still had ad a gaping would pouring blood from her head.
its not even fair to compare yamatos durability to kaido..

Back