• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

God I despise Admiral wankers.
The only admiral that has my respect in terms of strenght (for now) is goddamm magma bastard that is sakazuki (or akainu as I like to call him as) he is literally the symbol that is everything wrong with the marinesand would find quite ironic that his true death would llikely be as bad as it would be: being beaten by the pirate (oe revelutinary) and being left their to rot as he is completely forgotten by history.

The only admiral that has my respect in terms of strenght (for now) is goddamm magma bastard that is sakazuki (or akainu as I like to call him as) he is literally the symbol that is everything wrong with the marinesand would find quite ironic that his true death would llikely be as bad as it would be: being beaten by the pirate (oe revelutinary) and being left their to rot as he is completely forgotten by history.
I expect him to be high or extreme diffed by Sabo, which would be a fitting end.

For reference, this is what dials of that nature do to what they hit.
Pretty sure the Gura Gura is considerably above that.

I like Kizaru cuz he's goofy

Kizaru and Aramaki definitely hotbox cars in their spare time.
Fujitora probably just sits in a recliner sipping hot cocoa near the fireplace.
Akainu is busy tearing apart punching bags.

o4pr9qlwfpp91.png

well you can find people who say sanji is more durable than admirals so
Yeah but dura neg

I feel like if judges finds out that sanji just had his exoskeleton just, deactivated and was suddenly awaken by using his suit, he would undoubtedly try to get him back and start to all of a sudden care for him.

Who ever said it's passive for all logias? Aokiji was equal to Akainu, he got touched by Marco's sneak attack. Aokiji could hurt Akainu so their Haki potency is ~.

Back