• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

No it doesn't... But it's stated he does for that reason

And mihawk was using haki on daz bones because of his resistance towards swords

You do know you're debating a translation... It's not what I think or you think

Stop wasting my time 🙉
Oh shoot, is it like, an official source, or just one of those "Behold my 5-B Whitebeard" databooks?

I don't know, I just remember you showing up, crossing out words, and adding monkey emotes.
Well... Good thing you're normal... Was close in truly hate hating you

Because ain't no way I'm dealing with someone instantly attacking me and an official source just because it's new or something 🙉

Well... Good thing you're normal... Was close in truly hate hating you

Because ain't no way I'm dealing with someone instantly attacking me and an official source just because it's new or something 🙉
Oh, shoot, is it new as well? I trust it more in that case. However, ain't no way I attacked you, I just meant scaling him to Mihawk or Akainu would be dumb(if very funny)

Oh, shoot, is it new as well? I trust it more in that case. However, ain't no way I attacked you, I just meant scaling him to Mihawk or Akainu would be dumb(if very funny)
From Magazine 14.. So yee
However, ain't no way I attacked you, I just meant scaling him to Mihawk or Akainu would be dumb(if very funny)
I never scaled him to them... I even said
No wonder he could somewhat compete with them
Edited out the kinda tho 🐵

My point is that there is nothing in Sickbeard's arsenal to do lasting damage to Sanji due to regen, and Sanji has the tools to wittle him down over time.

Marco could so so as well.
..Marco is above Sanji though?
My point is that there is nothing in Sickbeard's arsenal to do lasting damage to Sanji due to regen, and Sanji has the tools to wittle him down over time.
8a0532fc3f02ef712455c1d2dcc6968a.gif

He can just do this.

Reactions: Sus
Back