• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

image.png

Also, since One Piece is touching up on desires and how humanities wishes and desires can seemingly affect reality, do y'all think Oda will ever do something similar to the Akashic records or the collective unconscious with the verse (maybe not to the same extremes as other verses, but similar ideas nonetheless)?

New episode came out and damn!

I love this episode! The Yamato backstory and interactions was great, the ending clash was god tier, and little Yamato was adorable!

While we knew Ushimaru had Buso, this episode confirms that the other two also had it.

New episode came out and damn!

I love this episode! The Yamato backstory and interactions was great, the ending clash was god tier, and little Yamato was adorable!

While we knew Ushimaru had Buso, this episode confirms that the other two also had it.

1. This episode was better than I expected.

2. I swear to God, if they advertise Film Red at the end of an episode one more time, so help me.

Where do y'all place Ushimaru? He's basically featless, but I have a feeling that him in his prime is likely on the level of the calamities.
Actually, since the scabbards are the first people to harm Kaido since Oden (excluding his fellow Yonko), this implies that Ushimaru might even be bellow the scabbards. Although we didn't see him fight, and he was likely far from his peak when he fought, so maybe he's actually stronger than an individual scabbard at his peak (but that's a big theoretical).

So he's definitely below Kaido and Oden, and possibly below the scabbards.

Gotta ride off the new film hype train 😎
It's not even new anymore!
Actually, since the scabbards are the first people to harm Kaido since Oden (excluding his fellow Yonko), this implies that Ushimaru might even be bellow the scabbards. Although we didn't see him fight, and he was likely far from his peak when he fought, so maybe he's actually stronger than an individual scabbard at his peak (but that's a big theoretical.

I mean, we could possibly compare him to Hyogoro, who scared Hybrid X Drake with his power and matched Apoo, both of whom scale >= to a Scabbard.

Hyogoro also took Apoo's DF attacks, which knocked out Base Post-Udon Luffy.

Actually, since the scabbards are the first people to harm Kaido since Oden (excluding his fellow Yonko), this implies that Ushimaru might even be bellow the scabbards. Although we didn't see him fight, and he was likely far from his peak when he fought, so maybe he's actually stronger than an individual scabbard at his peak (but that's a big theoretical).

We don't know if they were the first since Oden, perhaps Ushimaru could have gave or may have gave him smoke but Kaidou forgot.
Like Big Mom saying she hasn't really been hurt in decades even though she fought Kaidou for 3 days before that statement.

I saw an interesting thread on Worstgen about ranking Awakened Users, personally I think it's like this
Luffy ( duh )
Law
Kidd
Kaku
Lucci
Katakuri
Doflamingo

So did Lucci. Also why do you think that Gear 5th Luffy wasn't serious?
He was only using toon force and ( basic ) Armament.
Compared to his fight against Kaidou, where he used:
Advanced Haki
Gigantism
Lightning Manip
etc
Also Lucci was legitimately knocked out, Kaku was still awake after Zoro slammed him.

Btw, y'all think Yamato and Law could manage to defeat Shanks?
Me personally, it's a high/extreme diff either way, as Kidd and Law managed to practically cripple BM, stop her from regenning and threw her off the island.
And since Yamato > Kidd, they should win this or at least push Shanks to go all out.

Me personally, it's a high/extreme diff either way, as Kidd and Law managed to practically cripple BM, stop her from regenning and threw her off the island.
And since Yamato > Kidd, they should win this or at least push Shanks to go all out.
Shanks is lack of feat but there's a feat about him can move faster than Akainu's reaction speed, Ik he was focused on Coby but as a great, if not advanced, kenbun user he should noticed like Kaido did, focused on Luffy but still noticed Guernica
So probably Shanks get a greater speed than them
And Speed+Kenbun killer should be a deadly combo
So, i think atleast extreme for both side

Shanks is lack of feat but there's a feat about him can move faster than Akainu's reaction speed, Ik he was focused on Coby but as a great, if not advanced, kenbun user he should noticed like Kaido did, focused on Luffy but still noticed Guernica
So probably Shanks get a greater speed than them
And Speed+Kenbun killer should be a deadly combo
So, i think atleast extreme for both side
I forgot he can stop people from using Kenbun, honestly.
Also Akainu's reaction speed <= Sickbeard << Yamato ( who was keeping up with a pissed Hybrid Kaidou with ACoC and moved at relative/equal speeds to his Thunder Bagua ) <= Hybrid Kaidou
So Shanks being above Akainu doesn't matter.

i got shanks winning mid-high diff 🥱

Just curious, would anyone be willing to help make Tobiroppo profiles?

I plan on making one for WW since he's my favorite Tobiroppo, but they should all have profiles.

Back