• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Noooo way 🙉

Tiokill seemed soo much different to Charmander, I personally didn't like tiokill at all as they seemed toxic af... But Charmander? I don't remember him being like that at all... Either he changed or played a new role like a pro athlete
hear-no-evil-monkey_1f649.png

Last edited:
It will likely be intended for The character who fights Kizaru to be slightly slower then light but there will be a few light dodges which will be calced at FTL-FTL+ which will be used for upgrades

One piece downplay 😴 evil people disliking one piece 😴 evil people making the verse strict... Because one piece is about freedom BUT THEY'LL NEVER WIN 🐵🌚

if this were any other verse... It would already be 100x or something FTL 😴 maybe besides bleach or something 🙈

I'm calling it, we get 2-A/Low 1-C OP by the end of the series.
That's possible. If we were to get a Sea Devil, that made Devil Fruits. And accepted the statement of Devil Fruits being from other dimensions. And that devil fruits can exist in the pocket dimensions of other devil fruits(Luffy vs Katakuri).

You'd be surprised.
Let's take a look at garou...

I guess it's not as bad as I remember it to be... But still 🙈

What do you mean by "Hmm?" That's literally what stat amp is.
?
That's accelerated development...
Sure, but there are other instances of RE as shown as him gaining heat resistance after fighting Rover.
Questionable... As he could just be overpowering instead of resisting the ability
He literally stated that he was getting used to it and adapting to the ability.
How is that resisting gravity or space? Also how do we know if that acts the same way as a black hole? There's wind around it going away from it instead of getting absorbed/swallowed
Not only is there a genuine Gamma Ray Burst shooting out from it, but you can literally see the ocean around, debris, and people getting sucked towards it.

... So analytical prediction and outsmarting is stat Amp?....
Awakening Breath literally made Bang go from getting destroyed by pre-molt Elder Centipede despite having 2 people fighting with him to being confident on defeating post-most Elder Centipede by himself.

If you don't know much about One-Punch Man just say that instead of just spouting bullshit

Awakening Breath literally made Bang go from getting destroyed by pre-molt Elder Centipede despite having 2 people fighting with him to being confident on defeating post-most Elder Centipede by himself.

If you don't know much about One-Punch Man just say that instead of just spouting bullshit
I literally know more about it than you... And always will know and be right more than you.... So calm down

So... Unless you will just say random things instead of giving the actual proof of him increasing his stats then don't waste my time with bs

The justification literally has no proof of stat amp

Then make a CRT 🐵

Tho I personally don't at all agree with garou having all those abilities. They are more like assumption that's valid but also has contradictions but that's what I think 🙈

Back