• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Btw, I'm like 90% sure I found a Base Nitoryu no-Haki post-mink Zoro feat for Kaku scaling (just in case some people object to Kaku directly scaling to Santoryu Base Zoro who downscales from Base King w/ a sword).
Y'know, way I see it, he probably (somewhat, possibly,) matches him until he uses Haki and 2/3 swords.

Y'know, way I see it, he probably (somewhat, possibly,) matches him until he uses Haki and 2/3 swords.
Fair, but it depends on how much Oda wants to wank Giraffe Boi's Yontoryu and Hybrid.

Kaku seems to be comparable in base with Nitoryu Zoro.

So I guess Hybrid and/or Yontoryu/Rokushiki Kaku will be comparable to Buso Zoro (who is "Marco level" in AP due to matching King).

But if Kaku matches Hao Infusion Zoro, even I will begin calling BS. And you know me.

As for the Nitoryu feat I found, Imma wait until the official chapter comes out and it can be discussed in the CRT before I discuss it.

The Awakened Lucci one, since Lucci > Kaku
We don't know if Lucci is still superior to Kaku since Kaku may also have Awakening and Haki which will certainly lessen their gap.
But, if Kaku, through some matter of folly, matches Zoro while he's using Advanced Haki or something, then it's either Oda being a goofball or Kaku really got strong during the timeskip.
Sadly that's highly unlikely.

We don't know if Lucci is still superior to Kaku since Kaku may also have Awakening and Haki which will certainly lessen their gap.
We can safely assume that Base Lucci > Base Kaku, which is all I care about since if Base/Hybrid Lucci is still only High 7-A by the end of the arc I will be very irritated.
But, if Kaku, through some matter of folly, matches Zoro while he's using Advanced Haki or something, then it's either Oda being a goofball or Kaku really got strong during the timeskip.
Yeah.

I am fine with Hybrid Kaku matching Buso Zoro (as in the one who matched King), but if he matches Enma Zoro (who mind you is Oden level) or Haoshoku Infusion Zoro, I will call bs.
Sadly that's highly unlikely.
I don't doubt he pumped iron over the last 2 years, but unless his love of giraffes led him to Awaken his Devil Fruit, Zoro's Enma and Hao Infusion should flatten him.

His Hao Infusion made Flame-on King, who is tougher than Kaido durability-wise, fear his blows and block his attacks.

We can safely assume that Base Lucci > Base Kaku, which is all I care about since if Base/Hybrid Lucci is still only High 7-A by the end of the arc I will be very irritated.
Lucci is probably gonna get clapped pretty soon because he can't just run rampant on Egghead so I wouldn't try to bet on him having any H6A feats by the end of this.
Plus he's a really arrogant and.. what's the word... stubborn character, and those are the ones that go out the quickest.
Kaku is probably gonna fall soon as well, however Stussy might not as she clearly has something weird going on with her.
Not in terms of Powerscaling but in terms of her Character.
Yeah.

I am fine with Hybrid Kaku matching Buso Zoro (as in the one who matched King), but if he matches Enma Zoro (who mind you is Oden level) or Haoshoku Infusion Zoro, I will call bs.

I don't doubt he pumped iron over the last 2 years, but unless his love of giraffes led him to Awaken his Devil Fruit, Zoro's Enma and Hao Infusion should flatten him.

His Hao Infusion made Flame-on King, who is tougher than Kaido durability-wise, fear his blows and block his attacks.
True that.

Lucci is probably gonna get clapped pretty soon because he can't just run rampant on Egghead so I wouldn't try to bet on him having any H6A feats by the end of this.
Plus he's a really arrogant and.. what's the word... stubborn character, and those are the ones that go out the quickest.
Yep.

It's unfortunate he decided to take on the strongest guy in OP instead of either Zoro or Sanji.

And "stubborn" is putting it lightly.
Kaku is probably gonna fall soon as well, however Stussy might not as she clearly has something weird going on with her.
Not in terms of Powerscaling but in terms of her Character.
Agreed.

She seems to me like she's going to kick serious ass.

Yep.

It's unfortunate he decided to take on the strongest guy in OP
He didn't take on Weevil so I don't know what this means.
instead of either Zoro or Sanji.
I was honestly hoping Jinbe fought him but I feel like it's pipe dreaming now.
It'd make sense as it'd parallel to him fighting Who's Who and Who's Who comparing him self to Lucci ( which is a bit of a fair comparison but at this point Lucci probably mid diffs WW )

And "stubborn" is putting it lightly.
I don't know how you can get whooped to the point of getting knocked out by just 3 hits and your conclusion is that you have to KEEP FIGHTING that same guy.
He must think he's that guy
Agreed.

She seems to me like she's going to kick serious ass.
Someone said she might have an Owl or Otter fruit which would be pretty nice to see even though Otters can swim and she uh.. can't, lol.

HMubRGn.jpg

Iconic... Not the best

He was like the only one who looked like I've seen him before when I was new to anime/one piece... His design even has a feel to him that he's something like a god

Holy... It's annoying af talking to people who don't think critically...

I should instead say.... Enel is the most iconic villain design in one piece.

Last edited:
idk I've always seen people who haven't watched or read One Piece end up being most familiar with Doffy, BB, and nowadays Kaido. Makes sense since they were the villains for the longest sections of the story and prob the most talked about villains by fans because of that.

idk I've always seen people who haven't watched or read One Piece end up being most familiar with Doffy, BB, and nowadays Kaido. Makes sense since they were the villains for the longest sections of the story and prob the most talked about villains by fans.
Those are anime fans... Who are knowledgeable in anime and sees them from tiktok/social media... Enel was decades ago

Those are anime fans... Who are knowledgeable in anime and sees them from tiktok/social media... Enel was decades ago
Dressrosa was almost a decade ago.

I guess outside of anime fans then yeah it might be Enel because of the face meme. Overall tho it's definitely Doffy

iirc Luffy might not be able to put Goku down actually. Even with Transmutation. I think I heard that Saiyans have some sort of regeneration and they don't really have vital organs like humans.

iirc Luffy might not be able to put Goku down actually. Even with Transmutation. I think I heard that Saiyans have some sort of regeneration and they don't really have vital organs like humans.
Not really regen but incredibly durable bodies(bulletproof even without Ki) and high stamina plus Ki gives a lot of hax and resistances.

Yeah I'm not sure Luffy can take Goku out. If he could, he'd have to resort to G5 which has a Stamina limit, though he can enter the form again after a minute ( hyperbole, but it should be about 40 seconds judging off a time limit that was given in verse, at the end of said limit he was back to normal ).
Thing is, can Goku actually hit him?

Yeah I'm not sure Luffy can take Goku out. If he could, he'd have to resort to G5 which has a Stamina limit, though he can enter the form again after a minute ( hyperbole, but it should be about 40 seconds judging off a time limit that was given in verse, at the end of said limit he was back to normal ).
Thing is, can Goku actually hit him?
Base Goku could tag someone hundreds of times stronger than him that was skipping fractions of seconds into the future after watching him briefly fight Vegeta one time with just intuition, no precog.

And if we're talking current versions but stats equal Goku has Ultra Instinct where his body auto-dodges attacks without him having to think. So a better question would be could Luffy even tag Goku?

Last edited:
Back