• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Meaning we now have a Luffy who can get like 100x stronger in minutes.
maxresdefault.jpg

Ignore the baby part.

Anyway if you do make a crt and get it approved, I've got a rough scaling list. I haven't seen the special yet, i'm just going off of what i've heard.

Base Luffy = 108.57 Megatons

World= Base Luffy

World x100 = 10.86 Gigatons(Scales to G2 Luffy)

Monster Hody = 43.44 Gigatons

Tobiroppo = 173.76 Gigatons

Golden Wrath of God: 347.52 Gigatons

King Kong Gun = 695.06 Gigatons

I'll join. A fellow One Piece Wanker is an ally in my war to make everyone(even BoS Luffy) High 6-A.
Sorry... Only true monkey's can join

Plus High 6-A is nothing... That's for admirals and stuff, Luffy currently should be around old whitebeard who is around Moon - Star lvl 🙈

If we were to make G2 100x multiplier then we get:

Base Luffy= 108.57 Megatons

Luffy G2= 10.86 Gigatons

Luffy Post Timeskip= 430 Gigatons

Hody: 1.720 Teratons

Tobiroppo: 6.88 Teratons

Golden Wrath of God= 27.52 Teratons

But then we get the most Bat Shit Insane Stuff.

Base Luffy: 1.497 Exatons

Luffy G2= 149.7 Exatons

Luffy G4= 598.8 Exatons

Wano Luffy's King Kong Gun= 1.1976 Zettatons

Luffy G2= 10.86 Gigatons

Luffy G2= 149.7 Exatons

Luffy G4= 598.8 Exatons

Hell nah 💀

Luffy G2= 10.86 Gigatons

Luffy G2= 149.7 Exatons

Luffy G4= 598.8 Exatons

this seems inconsistent

Meaning we now have a Luffy who can get like 100x stronger in minutes.
Unironically If you think about it Luffy went from being comparable to Moria in G2 to slamming Shadows Asgard (who's anywhere from 1000 to 2000x stronger) with G2+3
Gigantic multipliers being covered by Luffy just punching through in canon aren't a new thing.

Unironically If you think about it Luffy went from being comparable to Moria in G2 to slamming Shadows Asgard (who's anywhere from 1000 to 2000x stronger) with G2+3
Gigantic multipliers being covered by Luffy just punching through in canon aren't a new thing.
Shit, we need to get to applying this!

Back