• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Jack is so underrated.

He fought 2 scabbard level fighters without rest while they were switching in and out every 12 hours for 120 hours, and by the end of those 120 hours, he didn't have a scratch, wasn't tired, while Inuarashi was seemingly on his last leg and breathing heavily.

If Sulong amps are even remotely linear, it brought Inuarashi and Nekomamushi from being clearly below Jack to around his levels, then what about the army of Sulong minks that are each at least as strong as Carrot & Wanda, who could have beaten Perospero if the moon didn't get covered.

Jack ~ Sulong Inu or Sulong Neko >>> Base Inu or Neko

Jack >>>> 5+ Sulong Musketeers and Guardians >>> Base Musketeers and Guardians >>> Base Carrot and Wanda << Sulong Carrot and Wanda > Perospero

Jack is so underrated.

He fought 2 scabbard level fighters without rest while they were switching in and out every 12 hours for 120 hours, and by the end of those 120 hours, he didn't have a scratch, wasn't tired, while Inuarashi was seemingly on his last leg and breathing heavily.

If Sulong amps are even remotely linear, it brought Inuarashi and Nekomamushi from being clearly below Jack to around his levels, then what about the army of Sulong minks that are each at least as strong as Carrot & Wanda, who could have beaten Perospero if the moon didn't get covered.

Jack >>>> 5+ Sulong Musketeers and Guardians >>> Base Musketeers and Guardians >>> Base Carrot and Wanda << Sulong Carrot and Wanda > Perospero
NGL I don't even think Oda thought that Neko and Inua would be that powerful, also he was only fighting one at a time.

I don't remember where I heard this so idk if it's true but apparently there's a statement that Fujitora and Tsuru did all the work vs Jack and Sengoku didn't participate.
man that's pretty ****** up on Sengoku's part if it's true lol, Jack sunk like 4 of their ships, iirc.
It was Tsuru's VC that confirms it was just her and Fujitora that fought Jack.

This is pretty valid, especially considering Jack's Hybrid, which is equal to his Zoan in power but can use swords due to actually having hands, was beating Base Inu when they were equally injured until Inu got Sulong and beat the stuffing out of him.
I question this, since Sulong Inu and Neko blitzed Jack and pounded him until he was near death, which the anime 100% supports.

When Inu and Jack fought 1v1, Jack openly said if Sulong Inu had hit him just one more time, he wouldn't have been able to get up, and once Inu did get Sulong again, he stomped Hybrid Jack.

In short:

Sulong Neko/Inu >> Zoan/Hybrid Jack > Base Jack/Neko/Inu/Scabbards

I'd almost forgotten how unimpressive King's Hybrid design was and Jack's was just too silly. Queen really did have the best Hybrid design out of the three Calamities.
Agreed. Out of all the Hybrid forms, if any of them were to have a Hybrid form with power above their Zoan form, it'd probably be Queen's, since it let him unleash those sick Cyborg arms of his.

Not to mention his Hybrid form was an absolute tank. Not to King's level, but he still took massive damage from a Sanji that (once he unlocked the exoskeleton) was stronger than him, and kept on swinging. His Vinsmoke abilities actually let him hurt Exoskeleton Sanji, and he could've even won had he not been distracted.

Last edited:
Speaking of Queen, a good supporting durability feat for both Base Pre-Mink Medicine Zoro and Base Post-Udon Luffy is being caught off-guard by Zoan Queen and being chomped on by him, yet being more or less unharmed.

Also, in chapter 970, Queen was shown fighting Denjiro (and also Kanjuro, but I doubt Kanjuro was using his full power) in just his base, right alongside King who in just his base easily defeated Raizo.

Just goes to show that the 2 of them have always been beasts of battle even in their base forms.

Last edited:
The one piece is real... Was never funny to me
🙈😴

Zoro memes are tho... Like directions and.... Cop 👮 👁️
20221029_172608.jpg

Nice to see Robin's new eye catch card!

Toei is taking some interesting liberties with Black Maria vs. Robin and Brook, half of next week's episode is going to be about Brook seeing his old crewmates. Also, this is some really advanced illusion going on by Black Maria. With the way they're dragging things out, hopefully this means the Demonio episode is going to be really good.

Uhhhhh, 🤔 hmmm

Those questions doesn't work for monkeys, especially the monkey, but kinda yes
I will be your father figure
Put your tiny hand in mine
I will be your preacher teacher
Anything you have in mind, baby
I will be your father figure
I have had enough of crime
(So I am gonna love you)
'Til the end of time
I will be your father
I will be your preacher