• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

on the topic of her, Oda made a pretty hard to miss mistake. She slept, she ate, and she took a dump

I know it's fiction but come on... girls don't poop
I love how they say dump specifically. They didn't need to say she took a dump. They could have said something else. But they specifically phrased it like she blew up their bathroom

Bro… no way you say this…

I don’t think people have any clue or strengths in knowing intentions + understanding the verse… it’s like they creator needs to always spell things out, otherwise you’ll completely go headcanon

like it’s not so hard to understand, holy… it’s like you only care about the power scaling/debating aspect but nothing on the verse kinda
FZ4ZiKkXgAQWooO

“You, me, gas station. What are we getting for dinner? Sushi of course! Uh oh! There was a roofie inside of our gas station sushi. We black out and wake up in a sewer. We’re surrounded by fish. HORNY fish. You know what this mean? Fish orgy! The stench draws in a bear. What do we do? We’re gonna fight it. Bear fight, bare handed, bare... naked? Oh yes please! We befriend the bear after we beat it in a brawl. Then we ride it into a chuck-e-cheese. Dance. Dance. Revolution. Revolution? Overthrow the government? Uh, i think so! Next thing you know,I’m reincarnated as Jesus Christ. Then i turn into a jet, fly into the sun, black out again, wake up, do a bump, white out which i didn't know you could do. Then i smoked a joint, greened out, then i turned into the sun, uh oh! Looks like the meth is kicking in! GuhgubugabdAABAHEAAAAAHAAAHAAAHHHAAAA”

“You, me, gas station. What are we getting for dinner? Sushi of course! Uh oh! There was a roofie inside of our gas station sushi. We black out and wake up in a sewer. We’re surrounded by fish. HORNY fish. You know what this mean? Fish orgy! The stench draws in a bear. What do we do? We’re gonna fight it. Bear fight, bare handed, bare... naked? Oh yes please! We befriend the bear after we beat it in a brawl. Then we ride it into a chuck-e-cheese. Dance. Dance. Revolution. Revolution? Overthrow the government? Uh, i think so! Next thing you know,I’m reincarnated as Jesus Christ. Then i turn into a jet, fly into the sun, black out again, wake up, do a bump, white out which i didn't know you could do. Then i smoked a joint, greened out, then i turned into the sun, uh oh! Looks like the meth is kicking in! GuhgubugabdAABAHEAAAAAHAAAHAAAHHHAAAA”
beat-up.gif

no, lord to all...
they're so jealous of him that they call him "morbidly obese" ( what ever that means.. ) but the truth is his brain is so large it overflowed into his stomach.

Truth... Plus he not obese, he eats more green then every human... He just has alot of strength stored up... He can instantly use all that energy to make strong muscles

Like baki for example

Did anyone calced lulsial explosion
I think maybe Eseseso said it might be country level but I don't know for sure if that's what he said or if it was him that said it. Either way it never got added to any profiles, though Im doesn't have a profile iirc so it doesn't matter yet.

I think maybe Eseseso said it might be country level but I don't know for sure if that's what he said or if it was him that said it. Either way it never got added to any profiles, though Im doesn't have a profile iirc so it doesn't matter yet.
Don't recall saying that.

Oh nothing, just the fact that I've been applying to like 60 internships since August (I'm currently a junior at the University of Rochester, an Economics Major, and a double minor in Business and History), and have had absolutely 0 acceptances. ZERO.

My work experience has only been in fast food or Lowe's, but that's because no financial internship will give me the goddamn light of day!

At this rate, I won't get any internship this summer, and after I leave college with a pointless major and tens of thousands in debt, I'll be flipping ******* burgers and living with my parents for at least the next 10 years!

My brother got an internship in his major last summer thanks to our dad's cousin. Got decent pay, got to see a lot of the family in NYC, etc.

I worked at Lowe's this summer. As a loader.

I feel like if I can't get an internship this summer, no good company will even look at my application after college.

I feel so ******* doomed.

Also, my grades are meh (so my hopes of keeping my GPA above 3.5 are in danger), and my roommate is shitty but I'm probably not gonna get a single dorm until next year.

Oh nothing, just the fact that I've been applying to like 60 internships since August (I'm currently a junior at the University of Rochester, an Economics Major, and a double minor in Business and History), and have had absolutely 0 acceptances. ZERO.

My work experience has only been in fast food or Lowe's, but that's because no financial internship will give me the goddamn light of day!

At this rate, I won't get any internship this summer, and after I leave college with a pointless major and tens of thousands in debt, I'll be flipping ******* burgers and living with my parents for at least the next 10 years!

My brother got an internship in his major last summer thanks to our dad's cousin. Got decent pay, got to see a lot of the family in NYC, etc.

I worked at Lowe's this summer. As a loader.

I feel like if I can't get an internship this summer, no good company will even look at my application after college.

I feel so ******* doomed.
Well I'll be totally honest, I really care about that and I do feel sorry for you, but perhaps you should see someone IRL about this. I mean, if it's really harming you mentally, perhaps you should get a therapist. That's all I can really say about it, I apologize.

Well I'll be totally honest, I really care about that and I do feel sorry for you, but perhaps you should see someone IRL about this. I mean, if it's really harming you mentally, perhaps you should get a therapist. That's all I can really say about it, I apologize.
I am seeing people in real life about this.

Not helping.

Sorry for posting this non-relevant stuff here, but I'm just venting since I feel like I have nowhere else to vent.

That's...actually decent advice.

But I've tried telling myself to be optimistic, only to be crushed by disappointments.

I have had little incentive to be optimistic as of right now.
That's the thing... I don't know if you want my advice, which is why I didn't reply to your message

I think you know what to do... But you just don't do it, that's a human

but you just got to do it no matter how tough it is... Make the thing that's tough not so tough... But prove it in your actions instead of your mind. Bye 🙈

This isn't an advice more a statement that can...... Nothing 🙈 its just something positive from me to you

Height section
O

... lowkey it sorta makes sense considering no matter what kinda blunt force he's hit with his body always has enough stretchability to nullify it- It feels less like infinite range and more like infinite rubberiness.
Also because I doubt he has infinite range so idk

AYOOOOOOOO, INFINITE RANGE? WTF?
0001-10-Gomu-Gomu-No-Mi-Vol-1.jpg
Wait... Wtf, that's actually the question as well
0001-10-Gomu-Gomu-No-Mi-Vol-1.jpg

この技を使うと身長何ルフィ?

センチ
174cm ∞

A.
∞ルフィ!
——————————
With this technique, how tall is Luffy?

cm
174cm ∞

A.
∞Luffy!
0014-02-Gol-D-Roger.jpg

このキャラの身長何ルフィ?

センチ
174cm

センチ
274cm

A.
約1.6ルフィ
——————————
How tall is this character Luffy?

cm
174 cm

cm
274 cm

A.
Approx. 1.6 luffies
0001-12-Gomu-Gomu-No-Mi-Vol-2.jpg

この技を使うと身長何ルフィ?

センチ
174cm

センチ
174cm

セカンドしようじ
(ギア2使用時)

A.
1.0ルフィ!
——————————
With this technique, how tall is Luffy?

cm
174 cm

centimeter
174cm

Second use
(with gear 2)

A.
1.0 Luffy!
So luffy's skill cards in the future hopefully should show us the gear 4 heights as well

Last edited:
So Full Power Jinbe is him with full armament coating, since Who's Who breaks his fingers on it while normal armament is just able to block Who's Who's finger pistols.

And his armament darkens with it.

Back