• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I mean he was able to restrain Post-Haoshoku Gear 4th Boundman Luffy mid attack so I guess it does make some sense for him to able to survive one attack from Hybrid Kaido.
Eh, I guess, but Luffy was distracted and I'm pretty sure his shoulder is kind of a physical weak spot to grapple compared to the rest of his body (not to mention that giant fist he made at the time).

1. How tf did Guernica survive a blow that killed G4 Post-Hao Luffy?

1.5. Why would he take pictures when he knows the WG wants no one to know of G5's existence?

2. Guernica should really get his own profile now.
1: TBF Luffy was pretty weakened there and this was after taking tons of hits from tons of people. 1.5 is a very good question, perhaps that hit on the head messed up his thinking. 2: Guernica probably survived due to plot because Oda just didn't want to kill him off ( yet? ) for some reason.

Last edited:
FgfzybzUUAExXtF

Fortunately, Toei will probably show some of it as Filler.

Say what you will about the pacing, but at least they expand shit like this and the off-screen fights.
You'd think. They had entire cover stories and Law's meeting/ace's novel to create the anime based off of but they never capitalize

Speaking of Kid, I saw the thumbnail of a video called "Characters who are Allergic to Winning" and it had both Kid and Vegeta on it lol
Didn't he clap one of the Sweet Commanders though? The only character in One Piece who's allergic to an actually fair victory is Aramaki, Smoker and Jack.

1. How tf did Guernica survive a blow that killed G4 Post-Hao Luffy?

1.5. Why would he take pictures when he knows the WG wants no one to know of G5's existence?

2. Guernica should really get his own profile now.
Maybe Guernica protected himself with haki like he and Maha did when they were consumed by Kazenbo?

And I agree about the profile

Maybe Guernica protected himself with haki like he and Maha did when they were consumed by Kazenbo?

And I agree about the profile
Yeah I can see him using Haki and Tekkai to guard himself. But even Luffy got killed by the attack and he was guarding him self with Armament ( Luffy's Armament is way above CP0 agents' Armament )

Didn't he clap one of the Sweet Commanders though? The only character in One Piece who's allergic to an actually fair victory is Aramaki, Smoker and Jack.
I mean, Vegeta had wins against Dodoria, Zarbon, Cui, Android 19, Pui-Pui, and even Goku numerous times, yet he's still in this category.

覇気を使用されても失われないゴムの優位性とは

武装色の覇気の登場でゴムの打撃耐性が失われたと思われがちだが、決してそうではない。武装色とゴムの力を融合させ、本来硬化する武装色に弾力を帯びさせたルフィ。ルフィ以下の武装色の攻撃であれば、以前と同じように弾き返す。さらに武装色で打ち負け、常人なら肉体が破壊される場面でも、ゴムの能力が活きて軽傷で済んでいた。

What is the advantage of rubber that is not lost even when high energy is used?

It is often thought that rubber's resistance to blows was lost with the advent of the "supreme power of armament color," but this is by no means the case. Luffy, who fused the power of his armament color and rubber, made his armament color, which is normally hardened, more elastic. If an attack is made by an armament color lower than Luffy's, it repels the attack as before. Furthermore, even when he was defeated by the color of his armament and his body would have been destroyed if he were a normal person, he was only lightly wounded because of his rubber ability.
Saving this because literally says word for word what I've been saying for years or something

I hope Guernica gets his own page soon.

Dude has like 3 Yonko-level durability feats, and his AP should also be Yonko level for badly hurting Zoan Drake, who took Apoo's sound attacks off-screen.

Oh it worked after a few refreshes.
What about it? That basically reconfirms haki's resistance to resistance negation, right?
Yee... Plus a lil more (basically even if you have weaker haki then someone you'll still resist more then if you didn't use haki at all... Not trying to bring things up again but something like I have been saying on your regen neg thread and about law and doffy on that thread), it's a translation I forget I have, so I just bookmarked it here

Man... I wanna be dumb so I don't get annoyed by how simple minded humans think, like it's insane... It feels like they're only using 5% of their brain or something

like they don't have the ability to think it through inside their brain... Idk, they are acting like when I was 6-12 years old... It's sooo weird

And when I say simple minded, I don't mean like luffy 🤔 I mean like someone whos drunk or something I think but yee 🙈

Back