• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

What kingtempest was talking about with sea kings I personally didn't see a problem with it...

The wiki has and uses average human speed...

A Calc that uses the average isn't going to be fully accurate... The same way any calcs won't be fully accurate, I think (I didn't check the Calc) what kingtempest did was use average sea king speed which estimates around where they would be in joules or whatever results you wanted,

average chimp speed: They can reach speeds of 25mph (40kph) when running, and that's not even what they're built for.

If you saw a chimpanzee in a manga, you would use that for calcing.... Sure there can be problems with using average sea kings speed, but it's results will still show where around about they are in stats

Didn't explain it well but I think you know what I mean, so instead of just trying to fight that idea, fix it as it fixable and workable to use I feel like

But that's just what I think 🙈 typed this fast bye

edit: Now my food cold.... BS!!!

Enel already traveled to the moon on a flying boat. So there could still be a Moon arc.
With the introduction of Anti Gravity devices in the current arc, I can see Vegapunk launching the island to space to avoid getting killed- or launching the main satellite there and the straw hats somehow get caught in it

What kingtempest was talking about with sea kings I personally didn't see a problem with it...

The wiki has and uses average human speed...

A Calc that uses the average isn't going to be fully accurate... The same way any calcs won't be fully accurate, I think (I didn't check the Calc) what kingtempest did was use average sea king speed which estimates around where they would be in joules or whatever results you wanted,

average chimp speed: They can reach speeds of 25mph (40kph) when running, and that's not even what they're built for.

If you saw a chimpanzee in a manga, you would use that for calcing.... Sure there can be problems with using average sea kings speed, but it's results will still show where around about they are in stats

Didn't explain it well but I think you know what I mean, so instead of just trying to fight that idea, fix it as it fixable and workable to use I feel like

But that's just what I think 🙈 typed this fast bye

edit: Now my food cold.... BS!!!
This isn't the same thing
It would be more like taking a random animal then using that speed for all Animals of around the same size(because seriously Sea Kings Differ by massive amounts in terms of biology)

Now Usopp really is blackface.
monkewait-gorilla-eating-meme.gif

Isn't his intro already had enough feat to put him in scale?
No, not really. All he did was lift Momo (which was with plants, not him self) and dry out King and Queen ( which was a flawed victory anyway since he stabbed them in their backs where they couldn't see). So far he's just demonstrated hax. Though perhaps we could say he's possibly Multi Continental for being implied to be equal to the other admirals.

I like this episode, gave us enough to stuff and continued the story.

Also, did Yamato use Armament at the end? I don't think it's conqueror's since Kaido and their weapons physically clashed, or is it just some of that lightning power?

All he did was lift Momo (which was with plants, not him self)
Which should scale to physical strength since he can use his plant powers to enhance his physical attacks, just like with all other logia users.

and dry out King and Queen ( which was a flawed victory anyway since he stabbed them in their backs where they couldn't see)
No offense but that's bullshit man, nothing indicate that Amaraki won because he sneek attack them or that he just stab their back.

If anything it seen like he simply beat them in a direct confrontation, he clearly overpower them.

And don't try to use the "they were still healing from Onigashima's" argument when they are ancient zoan who are famous to be able to quick recover.

So far he's just demonstrated hax.
How exactly his plants be strong enough to constrain King, Queen and Dragon Mom be a form of hax?

Its not like his plants and negate physical strength and constrain everybody no matter how big its the strength gap.

Last edited:
Isn't his intro already had enough feat to put him in scale?
Between what he has show at Wano and the statements from previous arcs there should be enough to make a profile.

I mean, we had already profiles for Blackbeard and Shanks's commanders despire the fact that we don't know how trully strong they are, or if they have a devil fruit power and how much advance its their haki.

I highly disagree with scaling him to King and Queen. but he did beat the Scabbards fair and square, and was matching Dragon momo until the end.

I mean, we had already profiles for Blackbeard and Shanks's commanders despire the fact that we don't know how trully strong they are, or if they have a devil fruit power and how much advance its their haki.
And I personally don't think thats good...

Between what he has show at Wano and the statements from previous arcs there should be enough to make a profile.
But yee probably....

There is a sandbox for him already tho, when it becomes a profile? Idk 🤷‍♂️🙈

That ending to last night's episode with Kaido and Yamato was unreal!

I wonder if we're going to see the reveal of Yamato in her Hybrid Form earlier than it was shown in the manga like they did with Kaido during Roof Piece.

Hey, I saw that the AP section of Law's current key now has "Higher with K-room", even though K-room is just durability negation, so for Killer's AP should we make him "High 6-A, higher with Sonic Scythe" since that's also dura neg and is rather similar to K-room?

The justification for its AP would just be "Badly hurt Zoan Kaido and made him scream in pain"

Hey, I saw that the AP section of Law's current key now has "Higher with K-room", even though K-room is just durability negation, so for Killer's AP should we make him "High 6-A, higher with Sonic Scythe" since that's also dura neg and is rather similar to K-room?

The justification for its AP would just be "Badly hurt Zoan Kaido and made him scream in pain"
I think it's probably higher because of the wille's specifically, not K-room itself

So it seems like the CP0 that got in Kaido and Luffy’s battle was implied to have survived Hybrid Kaido’s attack as he was the one that took the photo for Gear 5 Luffy afterwards.

1. How tf did Guernica survive a blow that killed G4 Post-Hao Luffy?

1.5. Why would he take pictures when he knows the WG wants no one to know of G5's existence?

2. Guernica should really get his own profile now.

I mean he was able to restrain Post-Haoshoku Gear 4th Boundman Luffy mid attack with Tekkai so I guess it does make some sense for him to able to survive one attack from Hybrid Kaido assuming he used Tekkai as well.

Back