• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

More like advanced stage haki user 🙈

Since cutting his own hair and stuff and being able to output what he says to the rest of the world and stuff

Need help from a mad man willing to watch 60 parts of a one piece dnd youtube series to make a FCOC vs battle wiki profiles for​

Link to the one piece dnd playlist

need help gathering feats and statements + scaling if they ever scale to pre existing characters, also need help gathering powers and Abilities and intelligence feats

Good news is there is a Fandom wiki for this youtube series listing their powers, but they could have missed some powers and Abilities

For now we will be focusing on the Devil's luck pirates

Need help from a mad man willing to watch 60 parts of a one piece dnd youtube series to make a FCOC vs battle wiki profiles for​

Link to the one piece dnd playlist

need help gathering feats and statements + scaling if they ever scale to pre existing characters, also need help gathering powers and Abilities and intelligence feats

Good news is there is a Fandom wiki for this youtube series listing their powers, but they could have missed some powers and Abilities

For now we will be focusing on the Devil's luck pirates
You already know I gotchu 😎

Although they'll have to rely on scaling to the main series for anything impressive.

It was everything the memes hyped it up to be. "Oh my god it even has a watermark" has been rent free in my head lol
The business card scene is one of the best in the movie, really shows how childish and self-conscious Patrick can be.

Let's be honest, no he wouldn't.

That's not to downplay his degeneracy—quite the opposite, in fact. But even that's a drop in the ocean compared to like 80% of pirates.
True...!

Finally something good has been said from you, jk tho🙈

You telling me that this man planning on grooming an 8 year old and watching her body develop to manipulate her in his own twisted ways is relatively tame to the actions of other pirates?
Yeeeaaahh, there's no way to put a positive spin on what Sanji said.

It's basically the same as Mineta from MHA saying to Eri, a 6-year old, "I can't wait to see what you look like in 10 years".

Literally no difference.

You telling me that this man planning on grooming an 8 year old and watching her body develop to manipulate her in his own twisted ways is relatively tame to the actions of other pirates?
Nah... You a pro twister... That's not what happened

Grooming is sexual abuse it says... So no, then you say to manipulate her? Sanji... Manipulating a strawhat... Not just any straw hat BUT A GIRL STRAWHAT... You think sanji is going to do that 😑 cap

is relatively tame to the actions of other pirates?
Yes... Very. As zoro said.. It's just wierd/creepy... I'll trust zoro 🙈

Nah... You a pro twister... That's not what happened

Grooming is sexual abuse it says... So no, then you say to manipulate her? Sanji... Manipulating a strawhat... Not just any straw hat BUT A GIRL STRAWHAT... You think sanji is going to do that 😑 cap

Yes... Very. As zoro said.. It's just wierd/creepy... I'll trust zoro 🙈
unknown.png

Shouldn't Sanji's regen be Low-Mid instead of High-Low?

Queen's Brachiocoilus was stated to cause "Innard damage beyond repair" which would definitely fit under Low-Mid's "severe organ damage" criteria.
Pretty sure KingTempest and Eseseso both said it's not really even Regen, it's just fancy body control to quote King Tempest, and " like the Berserker Armor from Berserk " to quote Eseseso.

Pretty sure KingTempest and Eseseso both said it's not really even Regen, it's just fancy body control to quote King Tempest, and " like the Berserker Armor from Berserk " to quote Eseseso.
O....k?

Their skin is literally described as regenerative by doctors. Not sure why that would be a debate. And Queen destroying Sanji's innards would definitely count as regen regardless, even if there is a body control aspect to it.

Last edited:
Naw, it’s listed on his profile as regen. What Monkey was talking about hasn’t actually been applied.

my initial comment was just asking why it wasn’t higher.
His fight is actually pretty close. In the manga he looks like he got seemingly flattened paper-thin (which means his organs and everything were squished and recovered)
Hopefully the anime shows a different angle for the real crush just to know how bad he was compressed before the regen

Back