• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I have made a grave error 😔. My apologies to my simian comrades.
monkey-animals.gif

Forgiven 🐵

I'm gonna make a Sabo vs Jack thread
no reason though, it just randomly crossed my mind as a funny battle to make

Not like his Multi-Continental key matters at all, though, because he's still gonna job to most of the people in the verse besides Smoker ( who is the 1st biggest jobber, Jack is in 2nd thanks to him ).

He's High 6-A purely because he can threaten the scabbards lol, that's it.
Yap, threatening = capable of destroying high 6-A

Vsb Moment:
Character 1: Yo, I will threaten to destroy the entire omniverse which is beyond qualitative to this world!
Character 2: Oh my! I am scared

Character 1 has 1-A based on this

Yap, threatening = capable of destroying high 6-A

Vsb Moment:
Character 1: Yo, I will threaten to destroy the entire omniverse which is beyond qualitative to this world!
Character 2: Oh my! I am scared

Character 1 has 1-A based on this
literally that moment at Marineford where Kizaru got held at gunpoint by Benn Beckman.

I mean, Jack has literally fought 3 Scabbards evenly (Base Neko, Base Inu, and Ashura Doji).
I never saw why they were considered multi continental but I really don't care about the scabbards and they barely ever get a match created on this site so there's no point in questioning it.

I never saw why they were considered multi continental
Damaged Kaido repeatedly, and Kaido is so deeper in High 6-A (as in deeper than he went into Yamato's mom) that there's no way for the Scabbards to not be High 6-A.

They also took hits from Kaiddo
but I really don't care about the scabbards and they barely ever get a match created on this site so there's no point in questioning it.
Same.

I'm considering making Drake fight one of them but that's it.

I would consider Apoo but his DF is yonko-level AP so he could just take them out from a range.

Damaged Kaido repeatedly, and Kaido is so deeper in High 6-A (as in deeper than he went into Yamato's mom) that there's no way for the Scabbards to not be High 6-A.

They also took hits from Kaiddo

Same.

I'm considering making Drake fight one of them but that's it.

I would consider Apoo but his DF is yonko-level AP so he could just take them out from a range.
Not gonna bother debunking that Apoo statement, but rather, I'll deliver a counter argument:
They could take attacks from Kaidou.

Not gonna bother debunking that Apoo statement, but rather, I'll deliver a counter argument:
They could take attacks from Kaidou.
True, but Apoo could stay at a distance and wear them down.

Not impossible that they could get close enough, but Apoo took a Punk Gibson from a pissed Kid and asides from some bleeding was relatively fine.

True, but Apoo could stay at a distance and wear them down.

Not impossible that they could get close enough, but Apoo took a Punk Gibson from a pissed Kid and asides from some bleeding was relatively fine.
God he's so annoying and abnormally busted. Tbf if they realize his weakness then they can beat him honestly.

God he's so annoying and abnormally busted. Tbf if they realize his weakness then they can beat him honestly.
Agreed. Once Base Drake in canon found out that his sound attacks can actually be dodged (if one is able to track them since they come from Apoo's body), Apoo was unable to hit him.

Agreed. Once Base Drake in canon found out that his sound attacks can actually be dodged (if one is able to track them since they come from Apoo's body), Apoo was unable to hit him.
Honestly I wanna make matches with:
Sabo
Urouge
Weevil
Hancock
and Kuma
But Oda won't give us any feats for some of them...
anyway yeah I think the Scabbards could beat Apoo.

Honestly I wanna make matches with:
Sabo
Urouge
Weevil
Hancock
and Kuma
But Oda won't give us any feats for some of them...
anyway yeah I think the Scabbards could beat Apoo.
One thing I'll say in defense of Apoo:

When Buso Zoro was being semi-serious and only using 2 Buso swords against him (and couldn't break his tonfa until he got serious and one-shot him), Buso Zoro was still using more effort than when he basically bitchslapped that Kaifu with a casual one Buso sword block, and a Kaifu cut Kiku's arm off.

Also, he both hurt and drew blood from Maha, who tanked Kazenbo with little damage, with a kick.

So Apoo's AP technically scales above the Kaifu, so while he doesn't use his AP to punch (though as mentioned he can kick hard enough to hurt people who can take Kazenbo), breaking through the Tonfa would be a challenge.

Apoo likely beats 1 scabbard, but 2 or more overwhelm him.

One thing I'll say in defense of Apoo:

When Buso Zoro was being semi-serious and only using 2 Buso swords against him (and couldn't break his tonfa until he got serious and one-shot him), Buso Zoro was still using more effort than when he basically bitchslapped that Kaifu with a casual one Buso sword block, and a Kaifu cut Kiku's arm off.

Also, he both hurt and drew blood from Maha, who tanked Kazenbo with little damage, with a kick.

So Apoo's AP technically scales above the Kaifu, so while he doesn't use his AP to punch (though as mentioned he can kick hard enough to hurt people who can take Kazenbo), breaking through the Tonfa would be a challenge.

Apoo likely beats 1 scabbard, but 2 or more overwhelm him.
Fair point. Apoo might actually stomp them if Oda was completely serious about the blue scarf dude surviving long enough to take a picture of Luffy, because that means he really injure agents who can survive attacks from Hybrid Kaidou.

Fair point. Apoo might actually stomp them if Oda was completely serious about the blue scarf dude surviving long enough to take a picture of Luffy, because that means he really injure agents who can survive attacks from Hybrid Kaidou.
Also a massive feat for Drake since that same Blue Scarf dude (named Guernica) said he put up a good fight (and was bleeding from the mask when he said that).

Last edited:
Zoro didn't break it, that was blood.
0L7YWUN.png
Really?

Thanks for the info, I just assumed since I never saw the color version and in black-and-white the blood near his tonfa looked like a part of it.

It actually is useful, since now I can remove a lot of unneeded wording from part of Wano Zoro's AP justification

Doesn't change that Serious Buso Zoro using Shishi Sonson temporarily one-shot an on-guard Apoo when a pissed Eustass Kid's Punk Gibson didn't do that much damage at all to an off-guard Apoo with his Punk Gibson.

And this is a valid comparison:

Enraged Eustass Kid: Uses Punk Gibson while enraged against a completely off-guard Apoo. Breaks one of Apoo's glasses. bruises his face, and makes him bleed from the mouth a bit, but other than that Apoo is completely fine, and after talking some smack to Kidd, he has no trouble using his sound attacks to unleash hell before resuming the fight with no shown weakening from Kid's attack.

Serious Buso Zoro in a Tranquil Fury: Uses a Goken attack (which is Buso Haki) on an Apoo who is very much on his guard, which not only draws a sizable amount of blood from him (in the manga, at least) but also knocks him out for a bit. Also, when Apoo gets back up, he's wheezing somewhat due to the damage Zoro inflicted.

Last edited:
Btw, Apoo is an absolute ******* moron sometimes.

Just look at how he reacts when he sees CP0.

Most people: Quietly sneak the **** away since otherwise CP0 would kill them to shut them up.

Apoo: ******* takes photos of them and openly and loudly gloats about how he plans to squeal on them to Morgan, despite knowing they're literally the deadliest assassins in the World Government and have zero qualms about killing people.

Btw, Apoo is an absolute ******* moron sometimes.

Just look at how he reacts when he sees CP0.

Most people: Quietly sneak the **** away since otherwise CP0 would kill them to shut them up.

Apoo: ******* takes photos of them and openly gloats about how he plans to squeal on them, despite knowing they're literally the deadliest assassins in the World Government.
Deadliest assassins? Not sure about that. They haven't even succeeded with a single assignment. Capture Nico Robin, said the Five Elders.
What did they do? Got blown up by Apoo, pushed to mid/high diff by Drake, failed to get Luffy permanently killed and had one of their agents possibly die to Kaidou ( yes he survived to take Luffy's photo but he probably died shortly after that ).
Went to Dressrosa to apprehend the Revolutionaries, and failed.

Deadliest assassins? Not sure about that. They haven't even succeeded with a single assignment. Capture Nico Robin, said the Five Elders.
What did they do? Got blown up by Apoo, pushed to mid/high diff by Drake, failed to get Luffy permanently killed and had one of their agents possibly die to Kaidou ( yes he survived to take Luffy's photo but he probably died shortly after that ).
Went to Dressrosa to apprehend the Revolutionaries, and failed.
I meant officially the world's deadliest assassins.

Never mind their terrible track record (seriously, how tf did they not notice Robin in Dressrosa)?

Eh, the admirals are better at their job. And stronger.
True, but they're not assassins.

And Apoo would've have known that they're considered the WG's top assassins, yet began blabbing like he was asking for them to kill him.

Last edited:
btw that video furthers your point on why Apoo is VERY stupid.
What possesses him to stalk an Admiral and watch them beat the hell out of people comparable to him, and then attack the Admiral and try to run off as if said Admiral isn't way faster than him?

They're GOONS!
btw that video furthers your point on why Apoo is VERY stupid.
What possesses him to stalk an Admiral and watch them beat the hell out of people comparable to him, and then attack the Admiral and try to run off as if said Admiral isn't way faster than him?
True. He probably overestimated himself, underestimated the other Supernovas & Kizaru. TBF when he ran off, Kizaru was still in pieces so Apoo might've thought Borsalino was beaten or sth like that?

They're GOONS!

True. He probably overestimated himself, underestimated the other Supernovas & Kizaru. TBF when he ran off, Kizaru was still in pieces so Apoo might've thought Borsalino was beaten or sth like that?
Y'know, they'd make the perfect Cartel.
Aramaki is the drug maker for obvious reasons
Kizaru gives him light for photosynthesis
Kuzan can deliver the weed, seeing as he just rides a bike around the ocean.
Akainu and Fujitora are great for interrogation and eliminating rivals. In that world the normal way of executions or threats might not work on some people, but Magma and Gravity would always work, and it'd be much more terrifying.
Sengoku is the body guard.
They could have invested in that but they decided to be clowns and invest in the Marines

Back