• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

cry-about-it-cry.gif

If you go up to Fandom and say "We shouldn't list Yamato as male because she's just roleplaying and pretending to have a different gender" then that's not going to end well.
Well yeah, Fandom made is incredibly biased and made a dictator-styled decision that ***** on everyone who may disagree with them

Hence why I wouldn't ever go to them about this, they very blatantly handled the situation very poorly

And as long as they don't personally step in and make an executive decision that I will get banned for not following, I will continue to push for the gender neutral route on Yamato's profile, which once again, I think it a very fair analysis of their situation

Well yeah, Fandom made is incredibly biased and made a dictator-styled decision that ***** on everyone who may disagree with them
Fandom's servers are private property. It's not a dictator-styled decision whatsoever, we're inside their house. It's biased, of course, but no big deal.

If Yamato truly identifies as a male, then I'm gonna embrace it.

Big mom goes from WCI to wanokuni in how many days?
will it affect the travel speed?

Last edited:
Those listed in Skypea Zoro's P&A are the only feats of haki he had demonstrated up to that point, right?
I'm referring to his Analytical Prediction and ESP.
Also, what were his feats of Info Analysis? I remember that at some point he acquires the will of the swordsman (or how was it called) and the thing was discussed extensively here, but I don't remember what does he do with that by the time of the Skypea arc.

Scaling wise it is pretty dumb, but for some reason he didn't cut the Birdcage strings when they were destroying the island.

Is that just a bad outlier?
Cutting the individual strings wouldn't accomplish anything.

It would disrupt the bird cage, and the cut section supported by the center would just swing around.

Cutting too much would result in the cage collapsing onto itself too, so yeah, terrible idea.
Unless the strings simply extended themselves back into the ground and resumed cutting.

No way of knowing if that would have happened for sure, but I wouldn't be surprised at that.

Ok then.

On one last note, since Snakeman uses compression in his attacks, shouldn't he be 4x base Luffy?

You know, since compression is a 4x multiplier

Submit to the rainbow furry
images

I prefer Red Hare instead Edison, and even Red Hare vs Carrot isn't thematic enough

Back