• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Kidd can 100% 1v1 Shanks. Maybe not win, but he would do very well High diff to Extreme diff may I add.

His endurance is nothing to laugh at. He could take full on attacks from Big Mom while lying down, and get up right after while still being able to spam DF Awakening attacks.

His LS with Assign was strong enough overpower Big Mom. If he catched Shanks with that, he's almost guaranteed done. He can't defend himself with anything other than Haki, and Kidd's AP is definitely high enough to harm him despite that.

Kidd's speed should also be mentioned. He was able to dodge multiple attacks from Big Mom, and was able to intercept a combined homie attack from her.

This is like saying since Oden ain’t 1v1 drunk Kaidou he’s not on his level at all
it’s different because drunk Kaido never interacted with Oden, so we don’t know how much more difficult the fight would be. There’s also the fact that Oden dropped Kaido before we could actually see him using any amps, something Kid certainly can’t do with Big Mom.

we’ve seen Big Mom fight Kid, we know that it literally took everything he had just to take out her amped state in combination with Law.

if you want to say he can 1v1 base Big Mom, then yeah, sure. But discounting her amps is just removing a part of her abilities from the equation. An ability she would undoubtedly use against anyone who pushes her enough.

Uh, the dude in base fought Marco, who matched Big Mom.
He jumped a tired Marco with Queen and was struggling with help and only won because of a stamina deficit. And, he stated weaker than Kaidou, Linlin’s equal
it’s different because drunk Kaido never interacted with Oden, so we don’t know how much more difficult the fight would be. There’s also the fact that Oden dropped Kaido before we could actually see him using any amps, something Kid certainly can’t do with Big Mom.

we’ve seen Big Mom fight Kid, we know that it literally took everything he had just to take out her amped state in combination with Law.

if you want to say he can 1v1 base Big Mom, then yeah, sure. But discounting her amps is just removing a part of her abilities from the equation. An ability she would undoubtedly use against anyone who pushes her enough.
She didn’t even use it on Kaidou for days. That “pushed to the level” is inconsistent bs
Heavily focusing on their amps to say “he can’t 1v1 them” when they’re the only god tiers with amps is unfair

He jumped a tired Marco with Queen and was struggling with help and only won because of a stamina deficit. And, he stated weaker than Kaidou, Linlin’s equal
Ok fair, but he still cut Marco's wing with a sword (otherwise why would he be A-6) and with his flames the dude was tanking hits from unleashed Enma IIRC.

Ok fair, but he still cut Marco's wing with a sword (otherwise why would he be A-6) and with his flames the dude was tanking hits from unleashed Enma IIRC.
Marco's wing that is made of non-compressed flames? Haki gives NPI, so King could cut Marco's fire like it was butter.

He handled her before she did her big person absorption shit. He’s 1v1ing
"handled her"? It was a two chapter altercation where neither seem significantly affected. He isn't beating her on his own, EVER.
1v1 is what Luffy did to Kaidou, he can harm him, and Kaidou needs to put in the work to put Luffy down. Kidd did virtually nothing on his own, he was basically a support for Law to connect his durability negation attacks, either distracting, or slamming her.
Had Big Mom, or any other emperor focused their efforts on Kid or Law individually, they'd die.

Again, Shanks is very likely to use Haoshoku Infusion instead of relying on the objective worst option like Big Mom did. Kidd isn't surviving him, Shanks mid diffs.

Kid because he have two arms
0EKgg2q.jpg

This is gonna come off disrespectful af but Kid fighting Big Mom in a 2V1 isn't impressive tbh. Especially when he was getting rocked for a good bit of that fight and needed Law's Dura neg to stun her.
Big Mom came off as incompetent the entire arc imo, so if Jinbe can flip her and Robin rolls her out- Kid slamming her to the floor feels far less impressive than it actually is given context.

Against a competent fighter Yonko-tier like Kaido or Shanks I don't think gets to even do half the things he did against BM, but that's just me. He still tanking a bit at least so he won't go down that easy

This is gonna come off disrespectful af but Kid fighting Big Mom in a 2V1 isn't impressive tbh. Especially when he was getting rocked for a good bit of that fight and needed Law's Dura neg to stun her.
Big Mom came off as incompetent the entire arc imo, so if Jinbe can flip her and Robin rolls her out- Kid slamming her to the floor feels far less impressive than it actually is given context.

Against a competent fighter Yonko-tier like Kaido or Shanks I don't think gets to even do half the things he did against BM, but that's just me. He still tanking a bit at least so he won't go down that easy
Big Mom refuse to tank Punk Corna Dio is really impressive to me.

Big Mom refuse to tank Punk Corna Dio is really impressive to me.
Yup. At some point she refused to take hits anymore. Though again- Kid's bigger attacks seemed to rely on Law stunlocking her.
He can definitely hold his own against a Yonko, but I doubt if they actually cared about the fight from the get-go (unlike her) Kid would land as much blows. He honestly feels like the odd one out in the 3 Billion trio.

Kid and Law both cannot stand up to a Yonkou on their own. They will get overwhelmed, especially if the Yonkou isn't incompetent. The use of Haoshoku Infusion alone would make the fight several times more difficult for them.
I always thought it was weird that BM never used Infusion against them.

You can have knowledge of Haki w/out having Haki (Hatchan, Monet). Ivankov probably informed him that his captain used it
So he likely taught/informed him about the concept of Haki and how it works then as Sanji didn't seem knowledgeable about it in the pre-timeskip.

Last edited:
Sanji's skill is ******* downplayed to shit.

Talking about a guy who can kick you so precisely that he can rearrange your face, which requires crazy levels of precision.
agree, highkey facts, zoros skill is overrated, i mean its decent but overrated. Sanji is that guy
Honestly low key he's on some Garou shit, and is likely the best striker in all of OP.
wild take but ill let it slide 🗿

Zoro's skill feats are darn impressive, issue is that people fail to realize what skill even does.
i mean theyre impressive A+ tier, but people be making him seem like a SS skill tier.
👀 nah fr who do you think is above him?
In one piece, i can see shanks, luffy, mihawk, laffitte, kizaru(especially legs wise), and benn beckham above sanji. just my opinion, might be some more people.

Back