• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Sabo was about to crush Bastile's head.
Fujitora called the metoerite as support vs Sabo. There's zero indication that he was doing it PRIOR to Bastile's head getting caught, it goes:

Sabo can crush targets in the span of 2 panels. (1 panel where he squeezes Bastile's blade, and the next the blade cracks). He catches Bastile's head, the crack sfx follows- the next panel was going to be Bastile's head getting popped
Unless you're arguing Fujitora summoned a meteorite knowing it'll take longer for it to reach than it takes for Sabo to crack his underling's skull??
What i’m saying is that you are basing this calc under the assumption that it happened at that moment

What i’m saying is that you are basing this calc under the assumption that it happened at that moment

Panel 1: Grab
Panel 2: Cracking begins

1.jpg

Panel 3: Sword breaks
2.jpg

Similiar case was going down with Bastille's head:
Panel 2: Cracking starts
3.jpg

Next panels: Meteorites' already so far down, and Fujitora's reacting out of realization that the bird cage is there.
4.jpg

You could argue the timeframe is far shorter based on the context of interrupting Sabo.
And unless Fujitora wrote down a cheat code to make a meteorite appear halfway across the sky already, then that meteorite cam down VERY fast, and the POV is of it already being visible to everyone.

Panel 2: Cracking begins

1.jpg

Panel 3: Sword breaks
2.jpg

Similiar case was going down with Bastille's head:
Panel 2: Cracking starts
3.jpg

Next panels: Meteorites' already so far down, and Fujitora's reacting out of realization that the bird cage is there.
4.jpg

You could argue the timeframe is far shorter based on the context of interrupting Sabo.
And unless Fujitora wrote down a cheat code to make a meteorite appear halfway across the sky already, then that meteorite cam down VERY fast, and the POV is of it already being visible to everyone.
Fujitora didn’t make it appear to help Basile he wouldn’t have said « Here’s a quandary » if it was to help his friend also everything happens in one panel while Sabo was speaking as i said you have absolutely no clue about when he Made it appear
As Damage said let’s wait for the re calc

Literally every other Meteor Fujitora used took like 5 Seconds… It’s asinine to assume this 1 Page feat would take more than 10 Seconds

Besides it was already accepted by 3 Calc Group Members, it’s already widely accepted, and CRT’s are literally almost down implementing everything this effects, so yeah, the Calc is staying

Literally every other Meteor Fujitora used took like 5 Seconds… It’s asinine to assume this 1 Page feat would take more than 10 Seconds
The special case of a 6A meteorite, duh.
Of course some will have issues. It's the one meteorite that they don't want to make sense. It has to be the one special case meteorite that contradicts every other single one regardless of context, because they don't like it.
And every feat there'll be of 6A OP will be treated the same. Just you wait until Bajrang Gun is suddenly as slow as an elderly person walking and uses air density instead lmao

Fujitora didn’t make it appear to help Basile he wouldn’t have said « Here’s a quandary » if it was to help his friend also everything happens in one panel while Sabo was speaking as i said you have absolutely no clue about when he Made it appear
... Yeah, "here's a quandary" is stated before he asks if his meteorite can bypass the birdcage. He likely forgot it's there until looking up, because you know..
He's blind

When has this ever done anything? Same thing happened in the last thread
It hasn’t, which is why you need to ignore people who mention the same shit that was disagreed with before in a CRT and move on

The calc was already accepted by 3 Calc Members in addition to myself, so it’s accepted and we move forward. We’re not gonna make everyone happy, but if we stop for every person having a nonsensical disagreement and making a big scene, then we’d never make any progress, so yeah, ignore Makai and move on

It hasn’t, which is why you need to ignore people who mention the same shit that was disagreed with before in a CRT and move on

The calc was already accepted by 3 Calc Members in addition to myself, so it’s accepted and we move forward. We’re not gonna make everyone happy, but if we stop for every person having a nonsensical disagreement and making a big scene, then we’d never make any progress, so yeah, ignore Makai and move on
I think it’s not the first Time we ask you gently to calm down on your words another admin said a re calc was going on i don’t think you need to be salty

I think it’s not the first Time we ask you gently to calm down on your words another admin said a re calc was going on i don’t think you need to be salty
No I do, these revisions have been stalled for months upon months because every time we get close to finishing, some new person has some new issue with a calc that’s been accepted and known by everyone for weeks

We literally made a CRT to address this issue of new people last minute showing up to stall revisions. The calc members know the context and agreed that a 10 Second timeframe was ok given everything we know. So we’re going to proceed with the revisions we have

No I do, these revisions have been stalled for months upon months because every time we get close to finishing, some new person has some new issue with a calc that’s been accepted and known by everyone for weeks

We literally made a CRT to address this issue of new people last minute showing up to stall revisions. The calc members know the context and agreed that a 10 Second timeframe was ok given everything we know. So we’re going to proceed with the revisions we have
There is no need to be so salty anyway i just asked if it wouldn’t be better not to assume things just answer it gently Damage already answered

I gtg see you

ignore Makai and move on
until the recalc Damage mentioned is upon us. Give it 1 day after the wano revisions are done.

off topic- wouldn't Dressrosa's size be easier to find if we were to compare the battleship that this wiki scaled to the sunny to the rose in the foreground, then scale it to the furthest rose in the background?
eSrMFuW.png

That'd probably help with finding greenbit's diameter (since it's somewhat round) and Dressrosa's own based off this panel
4.jpg

There is no need to be so salty
There is... This is a lot of reasons to be salty. This is like the 6th time a Calc was accepted for weeks and then right as a CRT that was going to finish and implement the changes, someone new shows up with some new issue that is entirely debatable and proceeds to stall everything by a month.

It's like Calc Members acceptance mean nothing anymore...

until the recalc Damage mentioned is upon us. Give it 1 day after the wano revisions are done.

off topic- wouldn't Dressrosa's size be easier to find if we were to compare the battleship that this wiki scaled to the sunny to the rose in the foreground, then scale it to the furthest rose in the background?
eSrMFuW.png

That'd probably help with finding greenbit's diameter (since it's somewhat round) and Dressrosa's own based off this panel
4.jpg
I mean even in the foreground the roses vary in size (look to the left side of the island)

I mean even in the foreground the roses vary in size (look to the left side of the island)
Pretty sure that one is slightly in the background. The coast itself has a curve since the island is sort of circular/egg shaped

Alternatively. The ship itself scales to the length of the coastline for easier measure?

There is... This is a lot of reasons to be salty. This is like the 6th time a Calc was accepted for weeks and then right as a CRT that was going to finish and implement the changes, someone new shows up with some new issue that is entirely debatable and proceeds to stall everything by a month.

It's like Calc Members acceptance mean nothing anymore...
Even if i didn’t come Here to ASK something some people would still have done a Re Calc.

The calc says

Meteor start at the beginning of the panel From the atmosphere
Meteor can be seen
Meteor fall on them

Manga says
No indication on when it started it’s movement
Meteor appear And we can see a clear distance
Meteor crash

There is absolutely 0 indication about him producing the feat at that moment + Sabo realised it was there when he saw it And marines could react to it
This is golden, apparently people have zero reading comprehension.

Between the time Fujitora sends his gravity waves upwards, and the meteor appears in the atmosphere, there is a time gap of a few seconds tops. He doesn't fabricate these meteors out of thin air, they come from outer space, and has to go through several layers far larger than what we measured (which didn't even seen like the stratosphere), either way, the calc is absolutely fine

Between the time Fujitora sends his gravity waves upwards, and the meteor appears in the atmosphere, there is a time gap of a few seconds tops. He doesn't fabricate these meteors out of thin air, they come from outer space, and has to go through several layers far larger than what we measured (which didn't even seen like the stratosphere), either way, the calc is absolutely fine
So could you show me this gravity wave rn please?
Also this doesn’t answer what i asked

Btw all i did was ask a question And say i find it weird that’s it if the calc is fine then the Re calc won’t get accepted

9Q9GqbqjCXpTa3C3ERmDBVFPaW5_rwavS1GyuPWBmM0.jpg

Panel 2, gravity beam goes up
Panel 3, meteorite appears ALREADY as a dot. (Note that this one is FAR smaller than the one dropped on the bird cage)

Between his beam going to space and the meteorite appearing below the atmosphere is literally 3 seconds TOPS based on the 1 single panel difference
This ain’t the good feat
Anyway wouldn’t Fujitora’s AP vary since the size of his meteors change ?
Wouldn’t It only scale the Resistance of the Bird Cage
Cause i could see his AP as
« Varries between (Lowest result for one of his meteor) up to Continental »
That’s just a question

Anyway wouldn’t Fujitora’s AP vary since the size of his meteors change ?
No, because we scale his AP to his gravity's energy not the meteorites. Fujitora's gravity contributes more than 98% of the value. The meteorites wouldn't pack half the power without his own energy.
And all of his feats are done casually. If he can yank a meteorite with 1pt energy, then he can attack with 1pt energy via his gravity since it has enough force to drag said meteorite in the first place.

this whole thing got me confused now, for the timeframe, what exact panel is the start time and what panel is the exact end time?o_O

this whole thing got me confused now, for the timeframe, what exact panel is the start time and what panel is the exact end time?o_O
They say the panel is the start And the end which i doubt a bit but i won’t interfere in their business They are desesperate

I think using angsizing will actually be very low even lower than the previous count (10,000,000) and considering the huge OP size 72,000,000 is already a lowball

for the 10s timeframe, others have already explained

what type of person do we think BB's tenth captain is gonna be?
we got some set matches for SH vs BB but who still doesn't have a matchup.

They say the panel is the start And the end which i doubt a bit but i won’t interfere in their business They are desesperate
Nobody's "desperate"???
If it took 3/4 seconds tops to appear below the atmosphere, then it'll take no longer than another 3/4 seconds to hit the target.

Back