• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Base Yamato matched Base Kaido.
Base Yamato did not match Base Kaido.

The only time they fought on screen, this happened:
Screen_Shot_2022-06-19_at_2.59.21_PM.png

Ya'll hurting the narrative of Sanji being stronger. Yamato< Jinbe obviously

In all honestly at this point I'd say Yamato is very likely the second strongest in the crew. New Monster Trio could be: Yamato>Zoro>Sanji.
Luffy's seperate from the rest by now.

Zoro and Sanji will definitely surpass Yamato after Wano, but during the Raid, she is stronger overall than both of them

If Sanji or Zoro had 1v1’d Kaidou the way Yamato did, Sanji and Zoro fans would be gassing them up and calling them Yonko level, saying they are easily far stronger than King and Queen

Zoro and Sanji will definitely surpass Yamato after Wano, but during the Raid, she is stronger overall than both of them

If Sanji or Zoro had 1v1’d Kaidou the way Yamato did, Sanji and Zoro fans would be gassing them up and calling them Yonko level, saying they are easily far stronger than King and Queen
Remember how half the fandom expected Zoro to one-shot King

I dunno if post mink medicine Zoro is below Yamato.

According to the Wano sandbox, Zoro got A LOT stronger post medicine.

Sure Yamato still beats his base but with his Infusion and Enma mastery PLUS Asura...

I dunno if post mink medicine Zoro is below Yamato.

According to the Wano sandbox, Zoro got A LOT stronger post medicine.

Sure Yamato still beats his base but with his Infusion and Enma mastery PLUS Asura...
Hao Infusion was literally killing Zoro and it couldn't one-shot King. It took 3 Hao Infusion Attacks from Zoro to put down King. Meanwhile Yamato can spam Hao Infusion and consistently clash with Hybrid Kaidou, who is canonically far above King.

Yamato took a constant beating from Hybrid Kaidou's Hao Infusion and came out just fine, she was ready to keep fighting no problem
x0eROyy.jpg

Hao Infusion was literally killing Zoro and it couldn't one-shot King. It took 3 Hao Infusion Attacks from Zoro to put down King. Meanwhile Yamato can spam Hao Infusion and consistently clash with Hybrid Kaidou, who is canonically far above King.

Yamato took a constant beating from Hybrid Kaidou's Hao Infusion and came out just fine, she was ready to keep fighting no problem
x0eROyy.jpg
1. What Emin said above.

2. Yes Kaidou is above King, but I'm not sure about "far" above him.

King is also yonko lvl.

Considering that Hybrid Kaidou alone is already above Asura in scaling, then yeah, Kaidou is far above King
Ok that's fair, although it wasn't Asura + Haoshoku. Not saying it'd have killed Kaido but still.

And King at his max form could definitely take on Base, maybe even Dragon Kaido. Dude was a ******* tank.

Ok that's fair, although it wasn't Asura + Haoshoku. Not saying it'd have killed Kaido but still.

And King at his max form could definitely take on Base, maybe even Dragon Kaido. Dude was a ******* tank.
Hybrid Yamato ~ Hybrid Kaidou = Hao Luffy>Asura Zoro

Ya'll hurting the narrative of Sanji being stronger. Yamato< Jinbe obviously

In all honestly at this point I'd say Yamato is very likely the second strongest in the crew. New Monster Trio could be: Yamato>Zoro>Sanji.
Luffy's seperate from the rest by now.
ya know what i agree with this

Tbf, Luffy is not too far above without Gear 5.

With Gear 5 included, he's ******* light years ahead.
Not really

Asura Zoro<Hao Base Luffy=Hao Hybrid Kaidou<Hao Gear 2nd-Gear 5th Luffy=Hao Drunk Hybrid Kaidou<Dragon Torch Kaidou<Bajrang Gun

Gear 5th wasn't much higher than his previous Gears

No way

I've never seen anybody talk about Zoro in this length other than he's hella strong. But if you mentioned to a Sanji fan about how he's just a perverted, kick-boxing, cook... then you'd get THAT.
Why did bro bring up Sanji ☠️

It's a meme that I saw on discord no need to get so bent.

No way

I've never seen anybody talk about Zoro in this length other than he's hella strong. But if you mentioned to a Sanji fan about how he's just a perverted, kick-boxing, cook... then you'd get THAT.
I heard someone made a 42-page theory of how Zoro would end up killing Kaido around chapter 1050.
So this meme is quite accurate.

But if you mentioned to a Sanji fan about how he's just a perverted, kick-boxing, cook... then you'd get THAT.
I have to ask where? I'm not a Sanji fan (especially if you include film Z, but that's non-canon), but pretty much all I see from people is that he's the most massive simp in fiction.

Last edited:
Back