• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I'm very invested in one piece... I am not invested in one piece on this wiki.

Personally one piece is the worst verse to make/handle out of any other verse on the wiki.

One punch man, Db and bleach can also be bad... But... One piece, holy

Just need to say some truths 🙈

Personally one piece is the worst verse to make/handle out of any other verse on the wiki.

Dbs: Laughs in transformation multiplier/power scaling theories that make black hole theories look like high school homework by comparison

Still don't see how OP is worse than the eldritch abomination that is DBS scaling discussions on this wiki.

And this is from a huge DBS fan.
And this is from a non dbs fan as I’m not there/have explored yet… which is why I said personally

You are literally invested in only one piece in this wiki and not in any other verse.

Honestly One Piece is really lucky it has the dedicated support of so many competent staff and members.

I would kill for some of the other verses to have even half the amount of effort put into them lol.
Some verses end up under the attention of like a single user or a single staff member. I feel bad for those verses.

Honestly One Piece is really lucky it has the dedicated support of so many competent staff and members.

I would kill for some of the other verses to have even half the amount of effort put into them lol.
People are just heavily ungrateful and they don't know what a "good verse" is.

They think because we wait for upgrades it's a "bad verse".

Almost every profile is heavily thought of. We have every single stat justified. Lifting, AP, speed, dura, etc. Not done, but still worked on.

People are whining because Luffy and Zoro aren't 6-B and it's visibly pissing me off cause there's so many things that need to be fixed, and they call it a "bad verse" or a "bad verse to handle" because we haven't upgraded some characters.

Ok now

These plebians don't understand that this forum's/verse's bureaucracy is exactly what makes it one of the best-supported verses on this wiki, not the opposite!

Yes, some revisions can take months to finish, but that's how you know that a dozen well-informed OP fans looked at the facts, discussed them 100 times, and came to the best possible result, even if compromise was involved.

Screen_Shot_2022-06-03_at_10.30.21_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2022-06-03_at_10.30.44_PM.png

Ahh HELL NAH I AM LITERALLY THE ANGRIEST PERSON OUT OF ANYONE HERE… I AM ALONE LITERALLY WORKING ON THE MONSTER LEGENDS VERSE WHICH IS SOOO MUCH BETTER/FUN TO DO… I DONT CARE HOW MANY SUPPORTERS THERE ARE FOR ONE PIECE, ALL I KNOW IS EVERY TIME SOMETHING ONE PIECE HAPPENS ITS ALWAYS NEVER GOOD EVEN IF IT GETS ACCEPTED, I WOULDNT EVEN CARE IF LUFFY OR ZORO WERE PLANET LVL… LIKE I LITERALLY DONT CARE ABOUT STATS AT ALL, THE PROBLEM IS HOW WE TRY TO GET THE STATS AND HOW ITS HANDLED

and just because I knew there were going to be bs I’ll reply, even if tempest is not talking about me, I know he is targeting me…

Ok and? That literally doesn’t matter… that’s like saying there are 3 people that are chatting and have not much things to do vs there are 30 people chatting but everyone there hates each other BASICALLY THE ENVIRONMENT OF ONE PIECE IN THIS WIKI IS BS

People are just heavily ungrateful and they don't know what a "good verse" is.
Hmm? Good verse? What are you even talking about?
They think because we wait for upgrades it's a "bad verse".
that’s something good.
Almost every profile is heavily thought of. We have every single stat justified. Lifting, AP, speed, dura, etc. Not done, but still worked on.
that’s good… but how it’s being worked on is the worst out of any other verse, again talking about the environment and how people are literally afraid/not wanting to deal with it when it comes to handling one piece… THAT EVEN HAPPENS TO YOU
People are whining because Luffy and Zoro aren't 6-B
Who? There are like 10 precent who are doing that
and it's visibly pissing me off cause there's so many things that need to be fixed
Yes, fixed with bs
and they call it a "bad verse" or a "bad verse to handle" because we haven't upgraded some characters.
Who has ever said that?

tempset

you are literally pissed off I assume because you work the most to tried to fix the verse… I’m not saying the profiles are bad… I’m saying in one Piece section, getting things accepted, debating, randoms asking question to things already accepted, asking about something completely unrelated, people arguing against proof via headcanon, Using opinions rather than facts, randoms coming in out of no where in the middle of a debate to make it even worse, sometimes trolls, crt nearly always take a lot of time (probably because people don’t wanna deal with it) and end up with many pages, the negative environment and sooo much more

yeah One Piece has probably the best supporters
Truth.
Yes, some revisions can take months to finish, but that's how you know that a dozen well-informed OP fans looked at the facts, discussed them 100 times, and came to the best possible result, even if compromise was involved.
This is what I’m talking about… that’s why I said it’s the worst verse to handle
One Piece is one of the best handled verses on the wiki.

You just haven't seen other verses.
I have seen other verses…

One piece have good profiles sure, THAG DOESNT MAYTER WHEN HOW IT WAS HANDLED TO GET THOSE PROFILES…

ITS LIKE FOING INTO WAR AND JUST BECAUSE YOU GOT THE BEST OUTCOME FINANCIALLY OR SOMETHING DOESNT MEAN SHIT IF YOU HAD TO GO TO WAR FOR IT AND END IP WASTING TIME WITH BS THAT WONT DO ANYTHING GOOD OVERALL.
You are literally invested in only one piece in this wiki and not in any other verse.
I’m not invested… the same way I only try to help crt’s by bringing scans and such and not wanting to debate and just wanting to give help and leave…

me being invested with one piece on the wiki has nothing to do with me being invested about one piece in the wiki 🤔

Ahh HELL NAH I AM LITERALLY THE ANGRIEST PERSON OUT OF ANYONE HERE… I AM ALONE LITERALLY WORKING ON THE MONSTER LEGENDS VERSE WHICH IS SOOO MUCH BETTER/FUN TO DO… I DONT CARE HOW MANY SUPPORTERS THERE ARE FOR ONE PIECE, ALL I KNOW IS EVERY TIME SOMETHING ONE PIECE HAPPENS ITS ALWAYS NEVER GOOD EVEN IF IT GETS ACCEPTED, I WOULDNT EVEN CARE IF LUFFY OR ZORO WERE PLANET LVL… LIKE I LITERALLY DONT CARE ABOUT STATS AT ALL, THE PROBLEM IS HOW WE TRY TO GET THE STATS AND HOW ITS HANDLED

and just because I knew there were going to be bs I’ll reply, even if tempest is not talking about me, I know he is targeting me…

Ok and? That literally doesn’t matter… that’s like saying there are 3 people that are chatting and have not much things to do vs there are 30 people chatting but everyone there hates each other BASICALLY THE ENVIRONMENT OF ONE PIECE IN THIS WIKI IS BS

Hmm? Good verse? What are you even talking about?

that’s something good.

that’s good… but how it’s being worked on is the worst out of any other verse, again talking about the environment and how people are literally afraid/not wanting to deal with it when it comes to handling one piece… THAT EVEN HAPPENS TO YOU

Who? There are like 10 precent who are doing that

Yes, fixed with bs

Who has ever said that?

tempset

you are literally pissed off I assume because you work the most to tried to fix the verse… I’m not saying the profiles are bad… I’m saying in one Piece section, getting things accepted, debating, randoms asking question to things already accepted, asking about something completely unrelated, people arguing against proof via headcanon, Using opinions rather than facts, randoms coming in out of no where in the middle of a debate to make it even worse, sometimes trolls, crt nearly always take a lot of time (probably because people don’t wanna deal with it) and end up with many pages, the negative environment and sooo much more

Truth.

This is what I’m talking about… that’s why I said it’s the worst verse to handle

I have seen other verses…

One piece have good profiles sure, THAG DOESNT MAYTER WHEN HOW IT WAS HANDLED TO GET THOSE PROFILES…

ITS LIKE FOING INTO WAR AND JUST BECAUSE YOU GOT THE BEST OUTCOME FINANCIALLY OR SOMETHING DOESNT MEAN SHIT IF YOU HAD TO GO TO WAR FOR IT AND END IP WASTING TIME WITH BS THAT WONT DO ANYTHING GOOD OVERALL.

I’m not invested… the same way I only try to help crt’s by bringing scans and such and not wanting to debate and just wanting to give help and leave…

me being invested with one piece on the wiki has nothing to do with me being invested about one piece in the wiki 🤔
Sounds like copium tbh.

There's definitely stuff I've noticed, though, like characters having obsolete ratings. Then there's profiles with weird ratings, terrible justifications, and little to no reason to exist without drastic changes. Don't get me started on the spelling and grammar.

I'd try fix them myself, but I haven't seen all of One Piece, just don't have the time (the above is just some of the stuff I noticed across only the pirate profiles) or knowledge of how the wiki treats the verse.

Is there also a reason why Wadatsumi doesn't have an at least like Jinbe?

On another note, I think that Ace and maybe Blackbeard (though I'm fairly sure he has enough feats and statements, like being eligible for a command position before getting a Devil Fruit) shouldn't physically scale to their Devil Fruits.

The feats on Ace's profile really don't seem like feats in-context. Like I don't recall Whitebeard really being that serious when constantly repelling Ace (at least not from memory, I only read those specific chapters last year), and Akainu's abilities were just so hot that they could burn and even one-shot him by surpassing his Logia powers.

It's also more consistent with someone far weaker than a practically dead Marineford Whitebeard casually stomping him while his Devil Fruit was nullified.

The feats on Ace's profile really don't seem like feats in-context. Like I don't recall Whitebeard really being that serious when constantly repelling Ace (at least not from memory, I only read those specific chapters last year),
Novel, not manga. He left burns on him.
and Akainu's abilities were just so hot that they could burn and even one-shot him by surpassing his Logia powers.
It isn't heat, it's DF superiority

I know he left burns. I'm not referring to his AP via Devil Fruit, I'm referring to his durability section.

Edit: I read Blackbeard as Whitebeard. Nvm. Still, my point stands.

It's elemental superiority.

I know he left burns. I'm not referring to his AP via Devil Fruit, I'm referring to his durability section.

Edit: I read Blackbeard as Whitebeard. Nvm. Still, my point stands.

It's elemental superiority.
You're trying to look at it from a logical perspective which is where you went wrong.

Oda confirms the hierarchal difference is a devil fruit difference, not a heat difference
Screen_Shot_2021-09-27_at_11.47.05_AM.png

It's referring to devil fruit superiority, not temperature.
Or else with this logic, Enel should be superior as well to his devil fruit, yet only Akainu has it

Ace pretty much took a hit from him. There's clear inferiority, but he definitely scales to around that level

Ok, then.

I don't see why this means Ace actually took a hit that'd scale to his normal physicals. Superiority isn't Hakai, it doesn't just nullify the fact that he was still made of flames and still had resistances, clashing against him at the time (meaning he didn't take the full brunt), or that Akainu outright one-shots him anyway.

Back