• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

This might seem wierd, but I kinda hope Robin and Franky become yonko or yonko commander level eventually.
This isn't weird (well, wanting them to become actual Yonko level is, although Yonko Level Robin would be awesome). I can easily see those two becoming Yonko Commander Level before One Piece ends.

Also, 2 questions:

1. Since both Sasaki and Who's Who were confident about taking a spot on the All Stars for themselves by beating an All Star if given the chance, would they be possibly comparable to Jack (since he is the weakest of the All Stars by far)?

2. Since Who's Who compared himself to Lucci, could post-timeskip Lucci be scaled to Who's Who?

Also, 2 questions:

1. Since both Sasaki and Who's Who were confident about taking a spot on the All Stars for themselves by beating an All Star if given the chance, would they be possibly comparable to Jack (since he is the weakest of the All Stars by far)?
No.
2. Since Who's Who compared himself to Lucci, could post-timeskip Lucci be scaled to Who's Who?
Who's Who from 12 years ago compared himself to Lucci from 12 years ago.

Also, 2 questions:

1. And King told them to shut up and stay in their place, being confident doesn't mean much without any proof.

2. When he was apart of CP-9 he had as much potential as the "genius" Lucci, this wouldn't apply now and most likely refers to skill in Rokushiki with the term genius being used.

Btw, if there is any low or borderline fodder tier Wano character that is >= a Gifter, then to find their lifting strength, we can take General Franky's lifting strength (if he has one), and divide it by the number of gifters restraining Franky when Sasaki was preparing to attack him.

What's the distance between Marineford and Sabaody?

I recall a statement that it'd take 3 days for the characters to get there.

Edit: Nvm, I have the details.

Last edited:
You know, we try and make sense out of dumb shit that Luffy does in Gear 5, but I just found this while scrolling through SBS stuff (boredom does that)

Screenshot_1.jpg

Apparently Oda's on board with the fact that Luffy can do stuff that doesn't make sense, just because it's funny

You know, we try and make sense out of dumb shit that Luffy does in Gear 5, but I just found this while scrolling through SBS stuff (boredom does that)

Screenshot_1.jpg

Apparently Oda's on board with the fact that Luffy can do stuff that doesn't make sense, just because it's funny
Man... I like oda 🙈

Screenshot_1.jpg

Dude, it's basically the "Warp Reality Fruit", this doesn't surprise me.

Also, could someone be able to give me a sum-up of how skilled Zoro is?

I don't mind a long summary/wall if need be.

136-137-2.jpg

The deadliest killing weapon ever developed by the genius Vegapunk!

A human weapon modeled after Bartholomew Kuma. It has no feelings and only obeys instructions. Starting with the lasers emitted from its mouth and hands, its entire body is a deadly weapon. It is being improved day by day, and is getting closer to becoming a more complete being.
↑→Mass-produced Pacifistas. Each one is identified by PX + serial number. The production cost is several hundred million berries or more per unit, but the prototypes were deployed in the Summit War.

So what are the chance for Carrot to still ended up join the Straw Hats? Do you think that there its still a possibility or not?
Personally I'm still strongly in favor of it.

Especially if she just snuck on board again. It would be reminiscent of Neko and Inu sneaking onto Whitebeard's ship to follow Oden, and it wouldn't be the first time that Carrot successfully snuck aboard the Sunny as it was leaving.

Especially if she just snuck on board again. It would be reminiscent of Neko and Inu sneaking onto Whitebeard's ship to follow Oden, and it wouldn't be the first time that Carrot successfully snuck aboard the Sunny as it was leaving.
There is also the fact that if Big Mom and crew ended up on Elbaf as predicted, we may get a rematch between her and Perospero.

But this time around she may get a power boost to actually match him and eventually win.

I've always been a fan of the idea that Luffy would have a member from every known ancient oppressed race in his crew or at least alliance. Especially because it thematically ties with the Fishman island theme of equality and all.

Back