• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Also, it feels to me like:

Oda: Finishes One Piece

This forum: Still hasn't finished the Wano revision CRT's

Edit: This is NOT against the creators/mods in any way or form, it is just my way of venting frustration because I'm an impatient asshole. The mods are in the right and if they need a break or vacation then they have my blessing.
Nah dawg, I think you are in the right, as this thread could literally have been done before the kaido/luffy fight even ended, as it makes no sense for it to be happening now lol, it's okay to be impatient, but there's nothing we can do, so just wait it out

Last edited:
If Robin bothered to learn Haki that would easily be the case.
Yeah, just imagine hundreds of buso haki fists slamming into an opponent.

She's already Tobiroppo level without Haki, so she'd easily be like 2nd YC level or more with decent Buso Haki.

Ulti and Who's Who had decent Buso Haki and were still Tobiroppo level
Ulti is a goddamned underrated powerhouse.

Post-Udon Luffy literally thought he'd have to use Gear 4th to beat her, as in the same Gear 4 that damaged Base Kaido. Now, Ulti is not Yonko level at all, but the fact that Luffy thought he'd need G4 is still pretty impressive.

She even (somewhat) held her own against Base Yamato IIRC.

Hell, she took a deadly blow from an enraged Big Mom and SURVIVED, with enough juice left to fight Nami and Usopp.

I wouldn't be surprised if she was the #1 Tobiroppo in terms of power.

As for Who's Who, dude is just a racist loser who I don't wanna give any attention to.

Last edited:
I wanna see more from the vice admirals and or new cool pirate bounty hunters possibly old opponents of mihawk 🙈

possibly old opponents of mihawk 🙈
Imagine an island of disgruntled swordsman or possibly even a "task force" that has an alliance with the World Government to help try and take down Mihawk, and bro's just like "It is an honor to battle you all again now that the fight is fair" or something to that effect but with way more swag.

I wanna see more from the vice admirals and or new cool pirate bounty hunters possibly old opponents of mihawk 🙈
Too late to add bounty hunters without making it seem like a last resort option. And vice admirals are getting fodderized too much, too late imo aswell.

Ulti is a goddamned underrated powerhouse.

Post-Udon Luffy literally thought he'd have to use Gear 4th to beat her, as in the same Gear 4 that damaged Base Kaido. Now, Ulti is not Yonko level at all, but the fact that Luffy thought he'd need G4 is still pretty impressive.

She even (somewhat) held her own against Base Yamato IIRC.

Hell, she took a deadly blow from an enraged Big Mom and SURVIVED, with enough juice left to fight Nami and Usopp.

I wouldn't be surprised if she was the #1 Tobiroppo in terms of power.

As for Who's Who, dude is just a racist loser who I don't wanna give any attention to.
To be fair, Luffy was also using Gear 4th against Fodder Pirate Ships and a Number

And vice admirals are getting fodderized too much, too late imo aswell.
Yeah I'm kinda tired of Vice Admirals being fodderized to highlight powerful threats.
Gonna say it again 🙈
9.png

Fodder.
4.jpg

Fodder.
20.jpg

Fodder.
13.jpg

Fodder.
20.png

And Fodder.
I guess vergo is fodder
16.png

And the rest? Literally vice admirals could be admiral lvl, just one rank lower
Other than Garp and those 2 admiral candidates (Chaton and what's-his-name) and Vergo, I've yet to see any major impressive post-timeskip vice admirals.

They're like the headliners: Hyped as being powerhouses, yet disposed of like elite fodder.

Other than Garp and those 2 admiral candidates (Chaton and what's-his-name) and Vergo, I've yet to see any major impressive post-timeskip vice admirals.

They're like the headliners: Hyped as being powerhouses, yet disposed of like elite fodder.

Momonga​

FTpN1S_agAEE-fZ

Strawberry​

img.jpg

Yamakaji​

img.jpg

These look cool 🙈 and strong

Last edited:
Back