• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

FINAL SAGA?

huh.png

I'm surprised the break is happening then, because it'll be the 25th anniversary of One Piece.

HE SAID FINAL SAGA!!!!!!!! WHERE THE 3/4 ARCS LEFT FROM?
I mean the four emperors saga had 4 arcs so makes sense. We’ll have obviously the reverie/levely stuff, filler arc probs, final war arc, and post time skip of everything arc. Atleast that’s what I think, also 2 more chapters until wano ends and we’re getting bounties. Hopefully oda highballs EVERYONE.

Luffy needs to become an Emperor (officially). Shanks and Silver will go nuts.

Blackbeard will probably start seeing him as a gargantuan threat.

Last edited:
I haven’t read all of it, admittedly. There’s chunks like Water 7 and Sabaody that I skipped the first time.
SABAODY??????? What? Its like 20-30 chapters... I can go right now and finish it in probably max 30 min

Also SOO many things happened on that arc that was fire

Back