• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Since Perospero >> Injured Neko >> Capone Bege ~=~ Oven = 312 megatons, we can put only Perospero's AP at 312 megatons since he did it with his arrows only IIRC, since his 7-A durability will likely be the same and I don't think that his arrows' AP can be scaled to his durability anyways.

Besides, his Candy Wall is already 312 megatons in durability due to tanking a blast from Capone Bege's Big Father's Cannon, which should be >= to Capone Bege's normal pistol in power.

There is a lot of stuff behind the scenes that needs to be done before we go add 8 profiles and upgrade like 60 characters
Yeah it isn’t 8, there’s at least 10, and I haven’t even added ratings or scaling for them yet

Everything in Wano is major unless you mean abilities
Fair.

Maybe we could split the lower-tier people getting upgraded (like the headliners) from the big-tier people.

Oh crap, just realized that not only do we have like 20 profiles to create plus scaling stuff, we also gotta discuss the new calcs, both for God Tiers and for Doffy's threads.

Oh crap, just realized that not only do we have like 20 profiles to create plus scaling stuff, we also gotta discuss the new calcs, both for God Tiers and for Doffy's threads.
The only one in need of discussion according to Damage is Shiki's calc. The rest will likely be added eventually since none stand out too much from each other.

Though I do agree with this to an extent. It's best to get the newer ratings down before starting wano's chain in detail, since the numbers will vary regardless and if the ratings are added afterwards there'll be a whole thing with baselines having to be rewritten in tier entirely and all.
It'll be a while, but the Raid and wano felt like they went by fast, so what's a few more weeks of waiting.

The only one in need of discussion according to Damage is Shiki's calc. The rest will likely be added eventually since none stand out too much from each other.

Though I do agree with this to an extent. It's best to get the newer ratings down before starting wano's chain in detail, since the numbers will vary regardless and if the ratings are added afterwards there'll be a whole thing with baselines having to be rewritten in tier entirely and all.
It'll be a while, but the Raid and wano felt like they went by fast, so what's a few more weeks of waiting.
I guess.

But with the new Doffy thread counts, all the 7-A's are gonna be 6-C's now.

6-C OP has returned.

Are there notable headliners? I can't remember any of them being that impressive.
i mean i guess theres holdem, speed, batman, armored division(i dont remember the exact panels but i think they might have delayed yamato a little bit)

though im not sure which ones are relevant enough to get their one pages

No joke despite Who's Who being a whole ass racist he did seem to be into the whole "sun god nika" thing, so he might actually join the alliance or be an indirect ally

Wtf... This is something I translated awhile back from the magazine 👁️🙈
The birth of a new product from Gashapon: What is the true identity of the mysterious fruit?1 A silhouette that looks like a devil fruit suddenly appeared on the official ONEPIECE SNS with the hashtag "Gomu Gomu no Mi. What is the truth behind it? It will be revealed in an article at the end of volume 100...!

Back