• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Also, if anyone wants to do One Piece CRT's that are not related to Onigashima AP/scaling stuff, you should post them soon before the Wano revision CRT's are released. Just don't want there to be any clogging from CRT overload.
Didn't Perospero get bodied by a portion of Queen's body flying around
Image?
Perospero shouldn't be scaling to Queen through Chopper
He did damage him though...

Although I guess it would depend on how much they actually hurt Chopper.

Looks like it only pierced his fur area and nowhere else, plus there's no sign of blood on his back.
Eh, the lack of blood could be due to Chopper's back with the arrows piercing it is not close-up enough.

I mean, I still disagree with even MP Chopper scaling to Queen.

Eh, the lack of blood could be due to Chopper's back with the arrows piercing it is not close-up enough.
Not at all, we see signs of Chopper being bruised/damaged from Queen but literally every shot of his back has no sign of damage from Perospero.

#Neverforget
FB_IMG_1653588802450.jpg

Bege considered attacking the Straw Hats but noped the Hell out of there when he realized an injured Neko was there, calling Neko a monster.
Tf, Kizaru calling everybody as a monster, they're stronger than Kizaru?
If you really want to Scale Base Neko then scale him to Ashura Douji. Asura > Jack> Base Neko.

Tf, Kizaru calling everybody as a monster, they're stronger than Kizaru?
Bege literally high-tailed it when he realized Neko was there, even while knowing that Neko was injured.

Kizaru is clearly still not being serious when he fights these "monsters".

BIG difference.
If you really want to Scale Base Neko then scale him to Ashura Douji. Asura > Jack> Base Neko.
?

Your chain puts Base Neko below Ashura.

And I'm talking about an injured Base Neko.

Bege literally high-tailed it when he realized Neko was there, even while knowing that Neko was injured.

Kizaru is clearly still not being serious when he fights these "monsters".

BIG difference.
When does Kizaru had serious looking face when he talk?
?

Your chain puts Base Neko below Ashura.

And I'm talking about an injured Base Neko.
What's the problem?
Sulong Neko > Jack > base Neko
Ashura > Jack
Ashura = Sulong Neko> Jack > Base Neko

Injured base Neko scale below healthy base Neko

When does Kizaru had serious looking face when he talk?
That's kinda the point.

When Kizaru calls someone a monster he isn't really serious.

When Bege calls someone a monster and high-tails it out of there because of said monster, then it's for real.
What's the problem?
Sulong Neko > Jack > base Neko
Ashura > Jack
Ashura = Sulong Neko> Jack > Base Neko

Injured base Neko scale below healthy base Neko
If you're suggesting backscaling then you may need to talk to @KingTempest for that.

Base King scale to Marco's speed. Base King <Flame Off King. Marco Blitzing Queen multiple times.
DJ Sanji already FTE to Queen and way faster with Ifrit Jambe.
Base King Speed < Marco Speed
Pre-upgrade Base Sanji <~ Flame Off King
Base King Speed < Flame Off King Speed
Queen Speed < Marco Speed
Queen Speed <~ Pre-upgrade Base Sanji
Queen Speed < Pre-upgrade DJ Sanji
Queen Speed < Marco Speed < Awakening Base Sanji
Awakening Base Sanji < DJ Sanji
IJ Sanji < DJ Sanji

This is how I see it personally.

Queen ~ Flame Off King < Pre-upgrade Base ~ Marco <~ Flame Off King <~ Pre-upgrade DJ < Current Base < DJ < IJ

Base King Speed < Marco Speed
Pre-upgrade Base Sanji <~ Flame Off King
Base King Speed < Flame Off King Speed
Queen Speed < Marco Speed
Queen Speed <~ Pre-upgrade Base Sanji
Queen Speed < Pre-upgrade DJ Sanji
Queen Speed < Marco Speed < Awakening Base Sanji
Awakening Base Sanji < DJ Sanji
IJ Sanji < DJ Sanji

This is how I see it personally.

Queen ~ Flame Off King < Pre-upgrade Base ~ Marco <~ Flame Off King <~ Pre-upgrade DJ < Current Base < DJ < IJ
I don't understand anything

That should be the case, yeah. He was able to react to light from a prone position and at a close range, so it's nothing inconsistent.

I'm not that big brained with scaling(i hate math) but since were talking about Sanji speed scaling i've always been pretty impressed in this specific feat.
Like damn Sanji literally drops on the ground and queen immediately barrages several lasers and Sanji manages to get back up and dodge em.
vivL6hj.png

I'm not that big brained with scaling(i hate math) but since were talking about Sanji speed scaling i've always been pretty impressed in this specific feat.
Like damn Sanji literally drops on the ground and queen immediately barrages several lasers and Sanji manages to get back up and dodge em.
vivL6hj.png
That should be the case, yeah. He was able to react to light from a prone position and at a close range, so it's nothing inconsistent.
That's the exact feat I was talking about : D thanks for the scan

Back