• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Can we drop the "Katakuri should scale higher" thing? He has no feats. He didn't even appear outside the arc to have a boast about the fact that he's still the strongest. Nothing.
CURRENT perospero scales over whole cake Katakuri. Until Kat reappears, he shouldn't get a higher scale based on barely anything

Katakuri would scale higher, but the issue is... what is he scaling to?

Yall want to scale Katakuri to Perospero for what? Perospero harming an injured tired Nekomamushi? After getting washed all over?

Like wtf is he gonna scale to? There's nothing impressive Perospero has done

Yall want to scale Katakuri to Perospero for what? Perospero harming an injured tired Nekomamushi? After getting washed all over?

I mean, Perospero could still downscale/backscale from Neko?

Also, his arrows were apparently a threat to Marco, like when Big Mom grabbed him.

What does Perospero even scale to-

If Perspero downscales from Neko, then Kat upscales from Persopero I guess?

I mean, Perospero could still downscale/backscale from Neko?
Downscale/Backscale from what? A half dead injured Neko?
Peak Perospero wounds a Sulong-Exhaustion and Kaidou fight damaged Nekomamushi.
Go find a value for that Nekomamushi and he can scale. Until then, no.
Also, his arrows were apparently a threat to Marco, like when Big Mom grabbed him.
This is like saying Sulong Carrot would now scale since she and Wanda went and shat on him
What does Perospero even scale to-
Pre Wano? It's on his profile. Post Wano, nothing
If Perspero downscales from Neko, then Kat upscales from Persopero I guess?
Downscaling from a mf with no value

Like it's not the matter of Katakuri scaling to Wano Perospero.
Wano Perospero doesn't exist. It's all the same Perospero.

And people only thought about "Wano Perospero" because he had a potential upgrade, which just shows where all of your heads lie. I don't wanna hear "it's because he's in Wano" cause that's a lie.

Nobody's saying "Wano Carrot" even though she has feats of scaling. No one even brought up a Wanda key. Everyone is worried about the same few characters, which just shows how upgrade focused this damn fandom is.

And what does injured base neko scale to?
1. Capone Bege called a Neko who was injured on a level >= to his Wano injuries a monster, so Injured base Neko > Bege ~= Oven = 312 megatons. Yeah I know it ain't God tier but it's above pre-Wano Perospero still so it's technically still an AP boost for Wano Perospero (although not Kata).

2. Injured Base Neko should be comparable to Injured Base Inurashi, who IIRC fought Jack. He lost to Jack but he still fought him in injured Base IIRC.

1. Capone Bege called a Neko who was injured on a level >= to his Wano injuries a monster, so Injured base Neko > Bege ~= Oven = 312 megatons. Yeah I know it ain't God tier but it's above pre-Wano Perospero still so it's technically still an AP boost for Wano Perospero (although not Kata).
It's still the same Perospero.

And fine, that can work
2. Injured Base Neko should be comparable to Injured Base Inurashi, who IIRC fought Jack. He lost to Jack but he still fought him in injured Base IIRC.
An injured Jack who was SO INJURED that his HYBRID FORM was equal to Inuarashi's base, when in peak health, Inuarashi's Base is equal to Jack's Base.

We not scaling him to Jack

It's still the same Perospero.

And fine, that can work
Yay
An injured Jack who was SO INJURED that his HYBRID FORM was equal to Inuarashi's base, when in peak health, Inuarashi's Base is equal to Jack's Base.

We not scaling him to Jack
So if a weakened Hybrid Jack = Base Healthy Jack = Weakened Base Inu = Weakened Base Neko =< Perospero, can't we backscale from Hybrid Jack's peak?

Because it seems like your scaling puts Perospero as comparable to healthy Base Jack (because Jack is IMO trash lol)

So if a weakened Hybrid Jack = Base Healthy Jack
You not reading huh

Base Healthy Jack = Base Inu >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kaidou Injury + Sulong Exhaustion + Minimal Rest Time Base Inu = Mink Wounds Broken Horn Hybrid Jack

He is not scaling

You not reading huh

Base Healthy Jack = Base Inu >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kaidou Injury + Sulong Exhaustion + Minimal Rest Time Base Inu = Mink Wounds Broken Horn Hybrid Jack

He is not scaling
Oh, you meant healthy Base Inu, my bad, when you said base Inu, I thought you meant injured base.

Never mind.

Sigh, RIP 6-B Katakuri.

Just from outside a vs debating perspective, in-universe it is believable that Marco or pretty much any other character aside from the likes of Big Mom, Kaido or Luffy would be worried over being shot in the face while being immobilized by the most dangerous person on Onigashima.

Just from outside a vs debating perspective, in-universe it is believable that Marco or pretty much any other character aside from the likes of Big Mom, Kaido or Luffy would be worried over being shot in the face while being immobilized by the most dangerous person on Onigashima.
Remember how "candy coated" bullets were a threat to even Germa suits also? A thing that even a direct stab from King flying right into it was less than effective against?
Perospero's candy arrows are likely just as big a threat if he's the source of the candy coating on the bullets (if it's literal that is)

Perospero : I'm about to end up your career life.
Marco : No don't do it, I don't want to die....Sike, no damage Bitch!

Also @KingTempest , since Injured Neko >> Bege who damaged Oven, and Perospero easily beat Injured Neko until the moon reappeared and Sulong Neko demolished him, can it be added to Perospero's profile that he is above the injured Neko that is way above Bege?

You did say that Perospero isn't getting another key.

Hmmm.

@KingTempest What do you think?

Where's this Scaling come from? I'm lost.
Bege considered attacking the Straw Hats but noped the Hell out of there when he realized an injured Neko was there, calling Neko a monster.

Bege damaged Oven with a gun.
But the fact is, he still has 7-A AP and yet still was scared of an injured Neko and called him a monster.

Back