• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

He wasn't taking him serious even though he was capable of physically damaging him.
It seems like he took zero damage because his zoan endurance is broken. We see clear blood and damage. The main thing is his endurance which just erases damage from them.

You should preferably ask the owner of said Sandbox.
yeah people love advertising sandboxes that aren't theirs
He drew a small bit of blood from one punch and that was it.
"small bit" is sick, especially when Marco was surprised
The rest of the "fight" was Queen messing with him.
when they were wrestling?
I'm sorry but can I see them? I think I can't view members' sandox without a link.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Therefir/One_Piece:_Gomu_Gomu_no_Bajrang_Gun
Does this feat contradict the higher feats performed like shiki's feat, issho meteor and the cloud split? This attack is the most powerful attack in all of one piece so far but it's less powerful than the other feats done casually above.

The Issho feats need a little more discussion I think, when I've got time for them.

The Kaido/Luffy cloud-split is currently a placeholder that uses a scenes from the anime's OP and not the actual anime itself.

The Shiki feat may be a potential outlier, and it does come from a movie anyway which are typically more exaggerated than the manga itself.

Those are my thoughts on it.

May I see the image of Marco being surprised
Marco wasn't surprised. He was apologizing for calling him a Tanuki.
Screen_Shot_2022-05-26_at_8.09.19_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2022-05-26_at_8.08.27_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2022-05-26_at_8.07.40_AM.png

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Therefir/One_Piece:_Gomu_Gomu_no_Bajrang_Gun
Does this feat contradict the higher feats performed like shiki's feat, issho meteor and the cloud split? This attack is the most powerful attack in all of one piece so far but it's less powerful than the other feats done casually above.
Not at all.
Shiki's feat and Fujitora's meteorites are intentionally the way they are because they are based on a wide spread range due to their df abilities.
Luffy's attack is literally a PUNCH that:
A- Got stalled by Kaido's strongest attack
B- Never actually hit the ground. It only hit Kaido, who then basically TELEPORTED several kilometers to the ground because of how hard he got hit, dug through more dozens of kilometers, and got his strongest attack broken because of the sheer impact.
Be basically don't know Bajrang Gun's actual potential due to the fact that it never made a direct hit on the ground.

The cloud split isn't even a question. That was base Luffy and Kaido before his Haki got stronger and before he started revealing his strongest attacks or Super Hybrid.
Fujitora's feat is fine, but Shiki's seem to be the issue with a lot, even though:

6A Fujitora did so casually and claimed he was "testing his ability"
H6A Shiki was basically going all out.
The word "outlier" gets thrown around so casually just because it's a movie, even though it's written and canonized by the author. It's not uncommon that we accept feats from movies as long as their legitemacy is proven, visually amazing as they might be.

No-
The planet size got updated since then and a greater distance (I think) can be used. The actual value might be higher than that.
No, the actual value is technically the 320 teraton result King found, since when I found the Total Seismic Energy results (with the low end being 1.1 exatons and the high end being about 6.25 exatons), it was rejected for reasons I still disagree with in a CRT shortly after I found the calc.

Pain.

Marco wasn't surprised. He was apologizing for calling him a Tanuki.
Screen_Shot_2022-05-26_at_8.09.19_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2022-05-26_at_8.08.27_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2022-05-26_at_8.07.40_AM.png
Come to think of it, Marco being taken aback and a bit comedically afraid of MP Chopper might be legit support.

But IMO we still need images of Chopper "wrestling" with Queen if we want to be sure.

Also, isn't Drake a 6-B via scaling to Apoo?

No, the actual value is technically the 320 teraton result King found, since when I found the Total Seismic Energy results (with the low end being 1.1 exatons and the high end being about 6.25 exatons), it was rejected for reasons I still disagree with in a CRT shortly after I found the calc.
Yes, but the second corrected value uses radiated energy, which literally ENTIRELY contradicts the nature of Whitebeard's fruit. Nothing to do with using higher Seismic Energy because of planet size difference.
He doesn't release energy via haki or some spiritual pressure, he causes earthquakes via tectonic shifts. Using radiated energy is blatantly incorrect. Even KT got frustrated with it to the point of dropping that calc altogether

Yes, but the second corrected value uses radiated energy, which literally ENTIRELY contradicts the nature of Whitebeard's fruit. Nothing to do with using higher Seismic Energy because of planet size difference.
He doesn't release energy via haki or some spiritual pressure, he causes earthquakes via tectonic shifts. Using radiated energy is blatantly incorrect. Even KT got frustrated with it to the point of dropping that calc altogether
But would your method actually get a value higher than 320 teratons?

But would your method actually get a value higher than 320 teratons?
It's not "my" method. KT already used it for the initial Kabutowari calc. If we use the total seismic energy given by the site rules WITHOUT trying to assume extra things due to the world's size, the value would in my opinion be a thousand times more correct due to the nature of the devil fruit. It doesn't release "energy", it causes tremors. Flat out. Bluntly ass it can be. It's literally earthquakes and seaquakes that effect the tectonic plates.
Idk how high a value it'd be because again, I couldn't care less about it. But if the initial value with regular grandline size was 6B via radiated waves and 1.1 petatons with actual earthquake logic, then it should be higher than the initial calc based on the now updated calm belt/grandline sizes

Come to think of it, Marco being taken aback and a bit comedically afraid of MP Chopper might be legit support.
Or they were just being respectful because they didn't know that he wasn't a Tankuki. If I was calling someone by something they don't identify as, and they flip out in a fit on anger telling me what they identify as, I would also be taken aback and say sorry. He's not afraid of Chopper, he's just apologetic.
But IMO we still need images of Chopper "wrestling" with Queen if we want to be sure.
This wrestling?
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Last edited:
Or they were just being respectful because they didn't know that he wasn't a Tankuki. If you I was calling someone by something they don't identify as, and they flip out in a fit on anger telling me what they iddentify as, I would also be taken aback and say sorry. He's not afraid of Chopper, he's just apologetic.

This wrestling?
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
Then tell @KingTempest that, he's the one insisting that Chopper matched him.

It's not "my" method. KT already used it for the initial Kabutowari calc. If we use the total seismic energy given by the site rules WITHOUT trying to assume extra things due to the world's size, the value would in my opinion be a thousand times more correct due to the nature of the devil fruit. It doesn't release "energy", it causes tremors. Flat out. Bluntly ass it can be. It's literally earthquakes and seaquakes that effect the tectonic plates.
Idk how high a value it'd be because again, I couldn't care less about it. But if the initial value with regular grandline size was 6B via radiated waves and 1.1 petatons with actual earthquake logic, then it should be higher than the initial calc based on the now updated calm belt/grandline sizes
Talk to @KingTempest about that, because I'm pretty sure that the only 2 ways to calc an Earthquake like that were the 320 teraton method (which was done with the larger planet size) and my rejected method, and my rejected method sounds a lot more like what you're describing since I used the initial kabutowari calc but with the increased planet size. And it got stupidly rejected for reasons I still highly disagree with.

But if you think these "tremors" really could bump up the calc, then by all means ask Kingtempest.

Btw, isn't Drake going to be a 6-B for fighting Apoo?

Also, IIRC he wasn't afraid of CP0, who IIRC Apoo ran away from.

my rejected method sounds a lot more like what you're describing since I used the initial kabutowari calc but with the increased planet size. And it got stupidly rejected for reasons I still highly disagree with.
I think I getcha. There's no way to use "Real Earthquakes" based total seismic energy WITHOUT using a higher value? Not even if we ignore the planet size and "10 or higher" thing, and just use the distance those quake travelled with a 9+ magnitude at most?

If not then I guess nevermind it. If therre's no way to use real earthquake logic with it then there's no point in arguing it

I think I getcha. There's no way to use "Real Earthquakes" based total seismic energy WITHOUT using a higher value? Not even if we ignore the planet size and "10 or higher" thing, and just use the distance those quake travelled with a 9+ magnitude at most?

If not then I guess nevermind it. If therre's no way to use real earthquake logic with it then there's no point in arguing it
I'm afraid not.

I mean, I got a magnitude 12.38 earthquake for the low-end and a 12.884 magnitude earthquake for the high end, and it was unjustly rejected, so for above magnitude 10.5, only the smaller calc can be used, although considering how insanely large the OP world is I personally find zero issue with the magnitude 12.884 earthquake.

Sorry man.

I wanted exaton OP as much as you.

I wanted exaton OP as much as you.
I wouldn't say I "want exatons" or zetatons or high petatons. I just wanted accuracy tbfh.
Eh. Limiting a fictional planet by real magnitudes is just ludacris. But hey, if the earthquake man is apparently using big flex energy then it is what it is.

I wouldn't say I "want exatons" or zetatons or high petatons. I just wanted accuracy tbfh.
Me too, but exatons is just a bonus.
Eh. Limiting a fictional planet by real magnitudes is just ludacris.
IKR?! That's what I said!
But hey, if the earthquake man is apparently using big flex energy then it is what it is.
I still highly disagree with it but whatever, I can't change the minds of those bureaucrats.

Back