• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Waiting for Blackbeard's awakening to be some event horizon bullshit
4orv23.jpg
I discussed about blackbeard awakening being an blackhole similar to enma from KHR

Not again, it's enough once we get a twist from df Luffy, it will be a boring repetitive twist if it happens to Blackbeard too.
Why would it need to be a twist? Like 🤔 the fruit works completely different from a logia, I forgot what I was going to say 🙈

Yoo, there are some one piece characters not here

Why?

Btw are we sure Gear 4th Luffy pre-Haoshoku (including strongest attacks) and Eustass Kid's Slam Gibson actually did notable damage to Kaido?

Is it possible to get some images that prove they did actual damage?

Also, wasn't Zoro's Haki when he used Enma comparable to Oden's Haki level?

If so, that could put Enma Zoro on par with Oden, and prove that current Kaido >> Past Kaido, since Current Kaido > Enma Zoro = Oden >= Past Kaido

If so, that could put Enma Zoro on par with Oden, and prove that current Kaido >> Past Kaido, since Current Kaido > Enma Zoro = Oden >= Past Kaido
Slam Gibson is trash.

Btw are we sure Gear 4th Luffy pre-Haoshoku (including strongest attacks) and Eustass Kid's Slam Gibson actually did notable damage to Kaido?

Is it possible to get some images that prove they did actual damage?
Yes, the Anime confirmed the attacks below didn't use Buso Emission or Internal Destruction, but they were still capable of hurting and drawing blood from Zoan Kaidou. This means Beginning of Raid Gear 4th: Boundman Luffy can hurt Zoan Kaidou with standard physical strikes
GrudCD5.jpg

L5wh3Gb.jpg

oXxBvdH.jpg

Vl89hkM.jpg

Eustass Kid's Slam Gibson actually did notable damage to Kaido?
It made him verbally react I guess but in terms of actual damage there really wasn't any sign of it. Kid himself did say he didn't think physical blows could harm Kaidou which is why he opted to compressing his body to effect his insides but this is just support for Kaidou's durability and not an anti feat for Kid since he still damaged Big Mom.

Only when he's unleashing Enma without restraint (when it's draining at a rate that would kill him) which he didn't do on the rooftop, not to mention things like swordstyles and individual physical strength isn't accounted for with that either.

It made him verbally react I guess but in terms of actual damage there really wasn't any sign of it. Kid himself did say he didn't think physical blows could harm Kaidou which is why he opted to compressing his body to effect his insides but this is just support for Kaidou's durability and not an anti feat for Kid since he still damaged Big Mom.
I do agree with he damaging Big mom but for Kaido, not even Base Kaido. He just saying " Gwahh " and it's can mean alot of things.
Kidd is better got scales to Bigmom rather than Kaido.

I do agree with he damaging Big mom but for Kaido, not even Base Kaido. He just saying " Gwahh " and it's can mean alot of things.
Kidd is better got scales to Bigmom rather than Kaido.
Then looks like we might need to discuss this with @KingTempest

Back