• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I need a Sanji-Kaido plotline.

unknown.png

Screen_Shot_2022-05-20_at_6.02.21_PM.png

tumblr_inline_nzw6d5BoWz1sg3o5d_1280.png

Different Keys. Perospero will get a Wano Key, and Katakuri won't be touched until he gets reintroduced to the story.
Or, since Daifuku was referring to WCI Katakuro, only those like post-Kata Luffy and pre-Kata gear 4 will scale to the Kata who scales above Wano Perospero, like they already scale to him.

I see no reason for Kata as a whole to not scale above Wano Perospero

Now that I think about it

I'm lowkey mad Sanji wasn't there when Luffy/Zoro met Tama. Imagine how pissed Sanji would have been seeing how terrible the food and conditions are. Honestly that's a missed opportunity.

Now that I think about it

I'm lowkey mad Sanji wasn't there when Luffy/Zoro met Tama. Imagine how pissed Sanji would have been seeing how terrible the food and conditions are. Honestly that's a missed opportunity.
He would've been more worried that attractive women were starving.

Yasuie died and everyone was mad but him, he was worried that a girl knew Zoro and that he had a higher bounty

don't defend him
What lmao? Sanji's greatest passions are Cooking and his Love for women. With those passions come rules that he would die for. Never kicking a woman, and feeding anyone who starves regardless of the threat they pose.

You saying that Sanji would be focused on the women when entire towns are dying due to starvation is completely untrue and quite frankly idiotic. If you genuinely believe that, I advise you to reread all 1049 chapters that One Piece currently has.

What lmao? Sanji's greatest passions are Cooking and his Love for women. With those passions come rules that he would die for. Never kicking a woman, and feeding anyone who starves regardless of the threat they pose.

You saying that Sanji would be focused on the women when entire towns are dying due to starvation is completely untrue and quite frankly idiotic. If you genuinely believe that, I advise you to reread all 1049 chapters that One Piece currently has.
stop being right

Ngl, Sanji comedically focusing on only the attractive women is getting pretty old.

Like when he took role call in Fishman Island and only cared that the women were ok, and how he only saved the women from the whirlpool in Wano.

I mean, I get that they're only jokes but the schtick has lost its taste.

Ngl, Sanji comedically focusing on only the attractive women is getting pretty old.

Like when he took role call in Fishman Island and only cared that the women were ok, and how he only saved the women from the whirlpool in Wano.

I mean, I get that they're only jokes but the schtick has lost its taste.
That thing never got old to me 🤷‍♂️, I would say the character would be much more boring and with less personality if he somehow was acting normal around girls... Plus it's not just for comedy, You can see that in whole cake island

Also... His timeskip made him worse so don't blame sanji🙈, I mean 2 years with just fake girls that are guys to him are chasing him... I think that 2 year timeskip alone is even more time then his pre timeskip and post timeskip combined so 🤷‍♂️ ayy, it is what it is 🐵

That thing never got old to me 🤷‍♂️, I would say the character would be much more boring and with less personality if he somehow was acting normal around girls... Plus it's not just for comedy, You can see that in whole cake island

Also... His timeskip made him worse so don't blame sanji🙈, I mean 2 years with just fake girls that are guys to him are chasing him... I think that 2 year timeskip alone is even more time then his pre timeskip and post timeskip combined so 🤷‍♂️ ayy, it is what it is 🐵
Oh I don't mind the rest of his pervy nature, just that.

I mean, him not hitting girls when not doing so endangers his OWN FEMALE CREW MATES (like against Kalifa) is also selfish, but I understand why he won't do it.

1. Zeff beat it into him that you never hurt women, and childhood lessons are hard to ignore.

2. The only 2 family members that loved him were women.

Just what? 🐵

Oh
I mean, him not hitting girls when not doing so endangers his OWN FEMALE CREW MATES (like against Kalifa) is also selfish, but I understand why he won't do it.
well, he does believe in his crew mates plus would still risk his life protecting them but 🤔🤷‍♂️maybe if they actually were fully in danger he might do something..... Something....

1. Zeff beat it into him that you never hurt women, and childhood lessons are hard to ignore.

2. The only 2 family members that loved him were women.
Look at the bright side
At least he isn't as unbearable as he was in Fishman island. I practically hated his character up until the start of Punk Hazard because of how annoying his "gag" got when it was suddenly impacting the story in Fishman island.
Also he was a big ass bum
"A man should always forgive a woman's tears">>Tells Jinbe to kill himself even though he sincerely apologized to Nami and she accepted it

He definitely regressed at the start of the timeskip but from Punk Hazard and on again we got the usual Sanji

The next arc is gonna be a filler arc where Luffy will find 6 people stronger than Kaido that are teenage mutants ninja turtles that are like 5-C or something like that, which would be then canon in a later arc because Vegapunk has invented Battletoads enhancement animals

The next arc is gonna be a filler arc where Luffy will find 6 people stronger than Kaido that are teenage mutants ninja turtles that are like 5-C or something like that, which would be then canon in a later arc because Vegapunk has invented Battletoads enhancement animals
Waiting for Blackbeard's awakening to be some event horizon bullshit
4orv23.jpg

Back