• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Considering the god tiers of one piece are 1/80,000,000+ of being planet level. I don’t think even a planet level statement will hold a single spec of value.

Considering the god tiers of one piece are 1/80,000,000+ of being planet level. I don’t think even a planet level statement will hold a single spec of value.
Yup, Whitebeard having millions upon millions greater AP than Kaido is just a meme level notion

A 80,000,000x multiplier randomly would probs be the worst piece of scaling in all of fiction.
This statement implies that they're going to get this random multiplier like in the near future, when I never even alluded or even implied any of the sort.

Damn, considering that (from what I can tell) Apoo is gonna have 6-B+ durability due to tanking a head-on attack from Kid, that's incredibly impressive
That's gonna cause major scaling problems lol

He ran from CP0 and then Izou beat CP0. So 6-B Izou?

Actually is everyone who hurt Kaido gonna be 6-B? Even if it was with ryuo?

Is Katakuri still gonna be 7-A after all these changes?
If I'm being honest, probably not.

After all, Daifuku confirmed that Katakuri is above Wano Perospero, who not only threatened Marco with his haki arrows (albeit Marco was restrained by Big Mom), but he held his own against Neko, and even if he was somewhat below Neko, he probably still at the very least backscales to something like Low 6-B+ (4 teratons).

If there's a "Planet level" statement within the verse eventually and it's repeated more than once it's acceptable regardless of whether or not the characters are three billion times weaker lmao.

This isn't just for One Piece mind you. I think it's unfair to do it for any verse if author/canon statements are clear as daylight. For now WB "destroying the world" is more or less just a statement because there are no means specified and "the world" can just mean civilization itself, not the planet. (Because let's be fair destroying the WG, a symbol of world justice, is basically destroying the foundation of the world)
If Blackbeard comes out and says he can "destroy the planet" then a lot of people have to cope and move on.

If there's a "Planet level" statement within the verse eventually and it's repeated more than once it's acceptable regardless of whether or not the characters are three billion times weaker lmao.

What?

If the characters are consistently billions of times weaker, then the "couple of Planetary statements" are the outliers, not the other way around.

This isn't just for One Piece mind you. I think it's unfair to do it for any verse if author/canon statements are clear as daylight. For now WB "destroying the world" is more or less just a statement because there are no means specified and "the world" can just mean civilization itself, not the planet. (Because let's be fair destroying the WG, a symbol of world justice, is basically destroying the foundation of the world)
If Blackbeard comes out and says he can "destroy the planet" then a lot of people have to cope and move on.
yeah no

What?

If the characters are consistently billions of times weaker, then the "couple of Planetary statements" are the outliers, not the other way around.
Okay, the "billions of times" thing was obviously an exaggeration.
What I mean is, characters going from continent level to planetary in an arc is nothing new to the scaling world. Even if it's with just statements.

Okay, the "billions of times" thing was obviously an exaggeration.
What I mean is, characters going from continent level to planetary in an arc is nothing new to the scaling world. Even if it's with just statements.
Yeah but if the only thing supporting it is statements yet there full power is continental…

Yeah but if the only thing supporting it is statements yet there full power is continental…
My brother in christ we accepted other verses hitting 5B and 6B off statements alone just because the statement itself was crystal clear.
This isn't up for debate until it's actually given/shown anyway, so might as well just leave it tbh. We're arguing over an assumption that doesn't exist yet

I think it's unfair to do it for any verse if author/canon statements are clear as daylight. For now WB "destroying the world" is more or less just a statement because there are no means specified and "the world" can just mean civilization itself, not the planet. (Because let's be fair destroying the WG, a symbol of world justice, is basically destroying the foundation of the world)
These statements exist
The world's most powerful man, once feared and feared even before the age of the great pirates. Although he possessed the "wobbly" power that could destroy the world, Edward Newgate, a.k.a. "Whitebeard," finally decided not to touch the legacy of his arch-enemy. He had already obtained his own treasure. It was his freedom to conquer the seas and his beloved family.
image0.png

These statements exist

image0.png
Nah. With Whitebeard it's very weird. They use the term "sekai", which also translates to "society". Whitebeard's statement seems more or less akin to "He can destroy all civilization" rather than actually world destruction.
Which is consistent with his fruit causing tsunamis (and drowning everything or whatever). Until there's statements that use "The earth" or "The Planet", it's pure speculation.

Back