• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

So if Zoro with Ittoryu one-shot Apoo (who scales to the God Tiers like Kid and Base Luffy's durability), doesn't that mean Santoryu Zoro gets a 3x multiplier above the God Tier scaling calc?

And then those like Hybrid Kaido would scale above that, especially Ashura Zoro.

For example, if the Base God Tiers are scaled to Shiki's 15.898 petaton calc (and Ittoryu Zoro scales to it FRA), then Santoryu Zoro and people on his level would scale to 47.694 petatons, and those like Ashura Zoro people on his level (like Hybrid Kaido) would scale to 3x that to 143.082 petatons

So if Zoro with Ittoryu one-shot Apoo (who scales to the God Tiers like Kid and Base Luffy's durability), doesn't that mean Santoryu Zoro gets a 3x multiplier above the God Tier scaling calc?

And then those like Hybrid Kaido would scale above that, especially Ashura Zoro.

For example, if the Base God Tiers are scaled to Shiki's 15.898 petaton calc (and Ittoryu Zoro scales to it FRA), then Santoryu Zoro and people on his level would scale to 47.694 petatons, and those like Ashura Zoro people on his level (like Hybrid Kaido) would scale to 3x that to 143.082 petatons
I'd like to think that people would know better than to try and scale Zoro to be 3x higher than the God Tiers.

Zoro one-shot Apoo with Shishi sonson (Goken) when prior Apoo could keep up with his Nitoryu w/Buso & Hybrid X Drake. Zoro wouldn't scale 3 times higher than the god tiers.

Zoro one-shot Apoo with Shishi sonson (Goken) when prior Apoo could keep up with his Nitoryu w/Buso & Hybrid X Drake. Zoro wouldn't scale 3 times higher than the god tiers.
1. So does this mean 1-sword Goken is >> 2-sword + Haki Zoro?

2. Also, will Drake be a 6-B+ like Apoo will be?

What will Drake scale to then? All we know is that he is above G2+3 Luffy.
Yee but goken isn't a multiplier or really an amp... It's more skill/ability based cutting 🤔 it's like give more heat but instead you give it more precision, speed, timing and piercing power 🤔
Then why is Goken considered a stat amp?
Go make a CRT
I fail to understand why you don't make CRTs for serious issues on the profiles
I dunno, I'll make one soon

Eseseso go make your Zephyr CRT and stop making these irrelevant one character CRTs based on nothing

does Luffy have resistance age manip when Luffy first put on G5 he looks like he's old and when his heart gets pumped he's young again?
I don't think he got OLD. When he was starving and energy-less in Whole cake he looked "old" too. it's just how Oda draws exhausted Luffy to be funny.

Yeaaah- it's a speed feat for sure since his eyes were right on Zoro and he still got caught off guard by it, but I doubt he would've been messed up by that slash

If there are two statements that Whitebeard can destroy the world is that still hyperbole?

Last edited:
And destroy doesn't necessarily mean the entire planet in one shot. The same way when you hear someone destroyed a car with a hammer.

Back