• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Also, are we sure Haoshoku Infusion doesn't boost durability?

I mean, once Luffy activated his infusion, it seemed to give him a big durability boost against Kaido compared to his previous self (like comparing post-infusion awakening base to post-Udon base).

Also, are we sure Haoshoku Infusion doesn't boost durability?

I mean, once Luffy activated his infusion, it seemed to give him a big durability boost against Kaido compared to his previous self (like comparing post-infusion awakening base to post-Udon base).
Or it was that Haki Bloom zenkai.
Haoshoku infusion is a confirmed AP increase but I can't say for sure if it has anything to do with durability. Once you unlock Hao Infusion it seems like your RESISTANCE increases passively rather than durability (Like Kaido/BM passively negging Law's space manip)

I just wonder why Zoro didn't use Asura against King,
Prior to 1033, he already recognized that his attacks weren't working and that he would need to understand how King's body works to defeat him so using a massive energy consuming technique like Asura is pretty useless even if it did damage King.

Post 1033/1035 he didn't need to use it, considering a relatively weak Ittoryu technique w/haoshoku infusion badly damaged King.

Should we consider Luffy’s stretching to be a speed boost?

like, when he pulls his arm back so it snaps forward at greater speed, or when he launches himself forward by using objects in the environment as a sling shot.

just curious.

Random Transparent One Piece Image​

vinsmokesanji__wanocountry___original__by_monkeyoflife_df55we4-fullview.png

Also what stat amps does base Zoro have?

Because in like every vs thread for Zoro back when he was 6-C it talks about him having a lot of stat amps even though the only one I can really think of is Ashura.

Also what stat amps does base Zoro have?

Because in like every vs thread for Zoro back when he was 6-C it talks about him having a lot of stat amps even though the only one I can really think of is Ashura.
Buso, Goken (damage amp), Ichi/Ni Gorilla and Asura. Onigashima has Enma unleashed.

why is the speed only relastivic+ relastivic+ and relastivic+ again or relastivic+ far higher
Because the pre-ts speed feats got revised but the post timeskip didn't. Once those are done, Luffy and a lot of others will have FTL ratings.

Sorry, I meant during Onigashima and after his Beginning of Timeskip Key.
Nitoryu when the straw hats destroyed the first base before entering Onigashima
Itoryu to one-shot Apoo
Itoryu when he forced Kaido to dodge
Uhhhhh....... That's it I think.

does Luffy have resistance age manip when Luffy first put on G5 he looks like he's old and when his heart gets pumped he's young again?

Back