• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece EOS Ranks

1. Do you think they have the potential to rival Naruto and Bleach because if Naruto and Bleach can reach planet ƒîÄ level power ups why can'tOne Piece. 2. Literally there are lots of wildcard possibilities, like Kizaru being FTL or Revelistic, Shanks having timestop, Awakenings which chould make them more haxier. Also Kaido being Imortal with his DF being able to transformin into a Typhoon. Also don't forget the power of Ancient Weapons which could destroy countless places at once. Finally the ultimate form of Haki. 3. THIS IS SPECULATION DONT JUDGE PORLY 4. Seriously they are apart of the HST after all.

One Piece is nowhere near Naruto and specially Bleach. Some would say Fairy Tail has already surpassed One Piece at this point. You should make comparison with Fairy Tail and Seven Deadly Sins

Naruto and Fairy Tail probably Yes. Bleach i dont think so and i dont want to see broken abilities like almighy and antithesis and death dealing in One Piece

Joseph619 said:
One Piece is nowhere near Naruto and specially Bleach. Some would say Fairy Tail has already surpassed One Piece at this point. You should make comparison with Fairy Tail and Seven Deadly Sins
The Op asked about EOS One Piece and its pretty save to say that it will be above Fairy Tail and probably close to Naruto in Power levels

guys one piece is not even in the end, it takes atleast 10 years to end the story and we are middle in One Piece and luffy is Now 6C and imo in 2 months or 3 High 6-c There is so much mystery in the One Piece world so yes i think luffy would be 5b in the end of one piece the same with blackbeard, roger and whitebeard.

Lmao who in One Piece will be planet level? I seriously doubt it. Top tiers like Whitebeard, Garp, and Rayleigh are absolutely nowhere near planet level. Even Roger (who is likely the strongest character in One Piece ever) was definitely nowhere near planet level, since Whitebeard and Garp were able to fight on par with him.

^ Actually nobody in Naruto or Bleach were anywhere near planet level. Remember when nobody thought that Naruto would never surpass YYH? Exactly. Imo One Piece should be able to catch up to Bleach and Naruto at least in the DC department there's a good chance that Fuji might drop a moon on a Yonkou and considering the size of the OP those moons are probably huge. Speed wise they'll probably surpass both series considering Luffy and probably a few other characters will have to surpass Kizaru. But definitely not in the hax department.

Also has anyone ever noticed the HST started off with similar speeds and DC? I have a feeling that'll be the case for when they all end.

Joseph619 said:
It has, they blitz the living crap out of everyone in OP.

With Equal Speed it's debatable, depends on who can kill Acno.

That might actually not be the case anymore. I have a little something planned for next week but i can't get into it yet.

FT has the Hax and speed advantage

OP has the Raw DC and Durability advantage ( Especially the High 6-C's ) and well likely get a speed upgrade soon.

I personally see OP characters reaching continent level and quadruple digit mach speeds. Possibly even FTL speed depending on if they have characters dodging light mode Kizaru

One piece could reach it through raw power, but i don't except any special hax from them that goes much beyond things like Law's space manipulation which is likely the best hax in the verse.

Actually, pretty sure Aokiji has the best hax.

Dura ignoring instant ice attacks and High-Mid regen.

Blanked said:
One piece could reach it through raw power, but i don't except any special hax from them that goes much beyond things like Law's space manipulation which is likely the best hax in the verse.

Agreed.

Flash freeze is indeed a problem, but I think that in general Law has a better hax cause for diffrence of Aokiji he doesn't have many weaknesses with it. Aokiji is kinda screwed against a strong heat user or anyone that resists ice on higher scale.

He's also screwed against Cole

Anyway yeah I can agree on Law.

The big question is who in OP can beat 6B Acno, but that's the purpose of a versus thread.

Law maybe.

I kinda want to see how a composite FT / OP character would fare against a composite Naruto / Bleach character.

If done correctly than Blackbeard could and likely Aokiji since the only true problem is Acnologia's range. I mean Acno is a weak high 6-B in speed equal battles unless he is fighting a magic user since all his hax is against magic users.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Law maybe.

I kinda want to see how a composite FT / OP character would fare against a composite Naruto / Bleach character.
Composite FT character? Existence erasure, instant time stop, spatial BFR, instant death, shit ton of durabilty ignoring abilties... FT composite character would be pretty damn OP on its own.

I think I will actually make one.

Problem is AP.

I will see to do something during the week.

I saw someone doing Torko composite i think it was awesome.

@SkytheBlue Really lol? You call upon Old, Sick, Dying Whitebeard who's feats were already surpassed by Fujitora's meteorite to measure One Piece? Most of the Top Tiers are completely featless. One Piece doesn't even have a god Tier yet. There are plenty of statements that back up planet level One Piece characters: Whitebeard being able to destroy the world, Mihawk and Shank's duels that shook the Grand Line, Poseidon possessing the ability to sink the world into the ocean, etc. Don't you think that's already too many hints. I have a lot more proof but that would take too long so instead I'm going to the other HST verses.

Naruto verse used to be laughably weak. No one thought they would even reach Mountain level until Pain arc. Before, people used to bandwagon against them saying that anyone could solo Narutoverse. Until it's final arc. Now everyone acts like it was strong the whole time. They were super weak!

Now, Bleach. Bleach was stronger than Naruto was and it seemed to have more strength potential. However, we all thought that potential climaxed during the Aizen vs. Dangai Ichigo fight, in which only a few hills were destroyed. Of course, it's final arc changed that with the introduction of the Royal Guards and the Sternritter, especially Yhwach.

Now, Toriko. Until the Bubble fruit arc, Toriko always lost against the HST. People just considered it weak. And then the Four Beast showed up, and then you know the rest. It surpassed the HST by FAR.

Now, One Piece. One Piece has been crazy strong since the beginning. Luffy punching people to different islands, 20 million berry Arlong turning over all the buildings in a town, Crocodile drying the rain in Alabasta for years until his defeat brought it back, etc. Even Enel who was early on, was going to destroy an island, and he was a random villian! We also have the fact that One Piece even had a crossover with Toriko and DBZ. And you can't just say that it was for promotional purposes because if it was only for popular series, which Toriko wasn't at the time, then they would have used Naruto. So yeah, One Piece will have Planet lvl characters, I'm sure of it.

P.S. We're not even closed to being finished with the series and we already have Luffy at At Least High 6C. Naruto didn't reach that until the last arc.

Also, people act like people in One Piece will randomly try to destroy the planet lol. If you rule an island, why would you try to destroy it? The only person who straight up tried to destroy his island was Enel. Everyone else has a lot more sense. No one is randomly going to destroy the planet they live on to prove that they can do it.

Back