• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1119 spoilers

We need to see that panel of mars flying from that hit

Hopefully its impressive given the amount of characters in the combo

I still don't really understand the power of Toshi toshi no mi, but the Mars spoiler says it's just a fake transformation, so is Bonney just copying the appearance and characteristics of Nika's rubber body?

Bro I’m actually soo happy Luffy’s gear 5/awakening is what it is

Like there’s not much to explore if he just turns other things to rubber, him having the power to turn imagination into reality and break reality like a cartoon character is so much more fun and free with nearly endless amounts of things Oda can do and explore with Luffy and his powers

517S2eG.jpeg

Okey wtf is going on??😭😭😭😭 (bonney using COA)

Ahh nah, did I just see gear 5 easily tank sanji’s strongest attack 😅🙉

Was going to assume Luffy was just gonna immune it but then it said they used haki 😅
I will say that in defense for Sanji, he hit Balloon Luffy, which has greater defense than normal Luffy. But that is still nutty, Luffy out here eating up his wings attacks 🔥.

Chapter 1119 is out on TCBscans, see the ancient robot's boxing method is exactly the same as when Luffy threw Kaido which ended in a broken horn, this makes the ancient robot's AP above Luffy at this time, where the current Luffy can't penetrate Warcury's defense

Chapter 1119 is out on TCBscans, see the ancient robot's boxing method is exactly the same as when Luffy threw Kaido which ended in a broken horn, this makes the ancient robot's AP above Luffy at this time, where the current Luffy can't penetrate Warcury's defense
That punch reminded me of that one cover art poster of Luffy, Nami, & Zoro. All Kaiju-s9zeds Robots.

Warcury seems to easily be the most powerful One Piece character that we have seen in action so far.

Back