• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1086: The Five Elder Planets (Fan Translation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO though, the whole "fraud" Mihawk debate is essentially pointless. Mihawk, as a simple fighter, has the highest bounty apart from the Yonko. That is confirmation of his status as a Yonko level character

Hey, i was bring Mihawk in scaling for continued the joke. And y'all really take that seriously?

I mean, he was truly WSS via statements

IMO it's more like Mihawk has the most skill, and in a raw competition of swordsmanship he'd be the strongest, but that doesn't prevent anyone from potentially beating him with more Haki or a Devil Fruit ability.
Devil fruit is fair game, but I don't necessarily agree about Haki considering how integral Haki (especially Armament) appears to be to swordsmanship after Wano

To be fair I wouldn't consider them "swordsman." but rather "men with swords."
Thank you . That's like- the distinction between Mihawk/Zoro type swordsmen and dudes that use swords like Roger, Law, or even Big Mom.
I'm fine with him being over Shanks but people putting him over Roger when he himself says being PK is an even more difficult path than WSS confuses me

Thank you . That's like- the distinction between Mihawk/Zoro type swordsmen and dudes that use swords like Roger, Law, or even Big Mom.
I'm fine with him being over Shanks but people putting him over Roger when he himself says being PK is an even more difficult path than WSS confuses me
Being the PK is harder because you also have to fight guys that aren't swordsmen, doesn't mean Roger isn't a swordsman.

Common SnookB W.

Like if Kaidou picked up a sword he wouldn't automatically be a "swordsman."

Also people forget Mihawk can see the full potential in people and what they're capable of just by looking at them. If he doesn't pick a a fight with someone it's because the characters potential as a swordsman doesn't interest human.

Shanks has reached his peak and likely doesn't have more room for growth and is ya know, missing an arm. Mihawk views Zoro as different because he's still young enough to have plenty of room for growth, in terms of Swordsmanship and Haki. Mihawk has already teached the apex of his field ergo he doesn't need to continue to prove himself by challenging rando's.

Also I never understood the whole "No Hao fodder!" argument to discredit the guy. Not sure why that's needed for what his character really represents, and if anything I'd consider that even more impressive if he didn't have Hao and presumably kept pace with Hao users. The modern day One Piece community just loves to wank characters or bitch and cry about simple shit.

FB_IMG_1686789393874.jpg

Is this true? Oda's surgery successful?

YEAAAAAAAH........
Thanks, God.....

Wait, that arrow on Sabo can actually be used to create a page. Sclaing chain is Shadow Arrow > Sabo > Dressrossa Sabo >= Casual Fujitora.

Give one example of a character getting a massive unexplained powerup (Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Momo don't count because their powerups were explained)
Isn't water 7 to Enies Lobby a pretty obvious power up? And also, why the hell would Sabo power up be unexplained? He literally got his devil fruit the same day that he fought Fuji.

Isn't water 7 to Enies Lobby a pretty obvious power up?
I meant in Onigashima, because you specifically brought that up

Also, only Sanji and Zoro's Water 7 powerups were relatively unexplained at the time. In fact, even Sanji's Diable Jambe was basically explained as him spinning so fast that his leg caught fire. The only thing that wasn't explained was why Sanji could withstand the heat

Post Yonko Stress Disorder:

-Fighting Kaidou led Moria to becoming weaker than Thriller Bark Luffy and obsessed with zombies.
-Fighting WB made Crocodile weaker than Alabasta Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back