• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1086: The Five Elder Planets (Fan Translation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot-2023-06-07-191141.png

The moment Croc's location was found, they were going to use 3 seraphims to capture him. He must a real menace.
Crocoboy probably got another power up offscreen.

Screenshot-2023-06-07-191141.png

The moment Croc's location was found, they were going to use 3 seraphims to capture him. He must a real menace.
Well, he's a YC2, a former warlord, and he has his own crew, so he's got a lot of hype on his side. But unironically, I'm thinking Admiral-tier crocodile, YC1 Daz Bones, and Tobiroppo level Galdino.

A great chapter before the long break, but unless I'm seeing things that looks like a 9 on Seraphim Moria's neck, which means there's a couple of other Seraphims running around besides the ones we've seen so far.
No, that just means it's PX-9.

PX-0 = Kuma
PX-1 = Pacifista on Sabaody, sent away by Kuma
PX-4 = Pacifista on Sabaody, defeated by Straw Hats
PX-5 = Pacifista on Sabaody, defeated by Luffy
PX-7 = Pacifista on Sabaody, defeated by Zoro and Sanji
PX-III = Model used on Egghead

PX-0 = Kuma
Come to think of it, shouldn't the Pacifista Luffy oneshotted be stronger than the ones in the Sabaody Arc, since it was a later model, and more advanced? This would not affect scaling any more than a tiny amount.

PX-0 = Kuma
You could be right, we'll see

Is there a calc for Lulucia or whatever is called kingdom vaporization? Because Dragon seemingly tank it like a champ.

What I thought Dragon or sabo did... Still though a weapon to vaporize a ******* country/island is ******* wild and also from what I seen is around like large country or something like that

What I thought Dragon or sabo did... Still though a weapon to vaporize a ******* country/island is ******* wild and also from what I seen is around like large country or something like that
No, Sabo was already off the coast when the weapon was fired

So all this Figarland talk made me want to check Chapter 907 again where Shanks meets the Gorosei and a very interesting detail caught my eye. Shanks' face is only shown in a profile, specifically from the right. In other words, the left side of his face - which has the scar given by Blackbeard is actually not visible. So there is a possibility that the person who met the Gorosei in Chapter 907 was actually not Shanks and they just look similar

Also, another that I've got to say is that most of the Gorosei names revealed in this chapter are just stupid ... Specifically, the ones where Oda tried to hide the planet theme.

Like WTF is "Topman Walcury"? What? Is he the Top G? Also Walcury immediately reminds me of Valkyrie - who were female warriors

Then there is "Ethanbaron V Nasujuro"? Will of V anyone? Also, Ethanbaron is a stupid name and Nasu is Japanese for "eggplant"

And finally, the man with the power of 10 Peters - "Shepherd Ju Peter"

Man if someone had told me that an arc called Egghead would be a peak fiction back in the day, I would have given them a weird look lol.

It is possible that since Crocoboy was in impel down for a few months, they likely got multiple blood samples from him and later likely made Green Blood out of it. So S-Crocodile likely has it, just like how S-Flamingo likely also has Doflamingo's fruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back