• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1086: The Five Elder Planets (Fan Translation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
New spoilers dropped, and we're supposedly getting some BIG reveals next chap, and a member of Figarland (Shanks family) is name dropped.

Also Crocodile
I don't think we're gonna see Egghead this chapter based on the spoilers, but I now think that the Holy Knights are from the 19 World Noble Families, as in their best members given top-tier training to be the finest warriors.

Like holy crap this chapter is big.

The names of all the Gorosei and their titles (warrior gods, holy ****!):

Warrior God of Agriculture Saint Shepherd Ju Peter (Jupiter)
Warrior God of Finance Saint Ethanbaron V. Nasujuro (Venus)
Warrior God of Law Saint Topman Valkyrie (Mercury)
Warrior God of Environment Saint Marcus Mars (Mars)
Warrior God of Scientific Defense Saint Jay Garcia Saturn (Saturn)

The head of the holy knights is a member of Shanks's family (Figarland). Lulusia was destroyed with a weapon made by Vegapunk (he literally made his own ancient weapon). Imu is a saint from the Nerona family. Mjosgard likely dying.

Damn this chapter is gonna go crazy!

S-Croc and S-Bat/S-Gecko are hype.

Month break means he up to something.

Figarland family being revealed is a W, is the newbie gonna be Uta, or is it... the man with the flame tattoo?

Morgans and Vivi are based, and might be relevant.

The new names for the 5 elders are 100 fr fr

Imu stock is getting way bigger holy f***
Nerona family....i wonder what theory will be born from this

As for Figarland, no wonder why Shanks can still talk and accessing to Mariejois, and Saturn being the warrior god of scientific defense......bro it's joever, if Saturn somehow has an access to Uranus (since if we talk to common dot, Saturn and Uranus are close to each other) then it's joever, Saturn stock is on f***ing crack

unknown.png

I wonder how 5 Elders is similiar to 5 representation of planet in Sumerian God myth?
Also the ancient letter of Ponegliph are looks like Sumerian script, Another things I found that moon's wall relic that Enel found have similiar art with ancient Sumerian Relics.

This is blowing my mind.
Oda really goes hard with drawing the Last Saga, Lore Piece goes crazy.

So Nasujuro is the dude in charge of finance and Ju Peter is in charge of agriculture?

Remembers all the starving nations and the World Nobles using the Tithe to make countries go broke just so they can live a life of luxury.

...Good job.

Damn it, Redon!

I don't care if it ain't Egghead-related.

But man, they are really hyping this stuff up.

Hope it's worth the upcoming month long wait.

I hate that we have to go on another month long break, but Oda's health is way more important. Plus, another break just means more fire chapters when he returns. Although I remember seeing someone say we have to immediately go on another break after 1087, so that sucks lol.

All these latest developments make it more and more likely that by the end of One Piece even the Mid Trio Straw Hats will be God Tiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back