• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1086: The Five Elder Planets (Fan Translation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
as someone who also suffers from astigmatism its a life long thing and I know how depressing it can be when it comes to vision and seeing double vision at night and stuff. So getting that surgery done and his break is deserved considering the fire chapters he's been dropping lately. I dont mind this break at all. Let oda get some rest and take care of himself. This also seem to be such a lit chapter!! all gorosei are warrior gods of sumn damn,

I hate that we have to go on another month long break, but Oda's health is way more important. Plus, another break just means more fire chapters when he returns. Although I remember seeing someone say we have to immediately go on another break after 1087, so that sucks lol.

All these latest developments make it more and more likely that by the end of One Piece even the Mid Trio Straw Hats will be God Tiers.
finally endgame looking hype as gorosei and imu may be the god tiers we were waiting for.

I believe in H6A Tobiroppo supremacy.
EztAxEyXIAU_azf.jpg

Wdym by fairy tail logic?
Celestial magic wizards have 12 keys (one for each zodiac sign) in Fairy Tail

Also, Lucy is a writer and celestial wizard and the story of Fairy Tail is told from her perspective. The manga is basically framed as Lucy writing about her experiences

Garling's hair looks kinda similar to X Drake's, ngl.

Also, now we know Mjosgard is dead.

RIP.

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE HE IS DEAD.

Btw the fact the reason why he is "executived" because he "dared" save the fishmen royalty is INSANE. blud is unironically conferming that the CD can't change and if the do try to they will be punished if so.

So God Valley was once the kingdom or land that belonged to Garling (and likely the other Figarlands) before it was destroyed during the incident.

And yeah Mjosgard is seemingly very dead.

Mjosgard seems to be very dead, but there is a possibility that Lulusia was not actually destroyed because Imu supposedly used a "weapon" made by Vegapunk

ngl, the thing im most interested in is probably the Seraphim, specifically Crocodile and Doflamingo, like I REALLY want to see what roles they play.
Im also curious about the whole crocodiles debt to ivankov thing in impel down and the whole theory of crocodile originally being a woman, and now that Crocodiles Seraphim is here, its our chance to find out if its legit or not

Why must the only good Celestial Dragons always be killed or leave the system? I swear, anytime I see some hope for them, something has to come along and ruin everything.

But I'm glad we finally have names for the Five Elders. I'm sure everybody already assumed Imu had been granted immortality by the Ope Ope no Mi, so that wasn't much of a surprise. And then there are the new Seraphim. Having another Doflamingo running around in the world sounds like a nightmare, especially if he's under the thumb of the World Government. We'll have to see in a month what these new Seraphim are truly capable of, and whether Crocodile and the others will be able to handle him. But overall, another great chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back