• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1086: The Five Elder Planets (Fan Translation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moria literally just has PTSD from watching his friends get murdered, leave him alone.
Yeah we clown on him but his story is actually quite sad. He even clearly cares for his existing friends, even barging into Hachinosu looking for Absalom. I hope he and Perona can reunite

Speaking of Warlords, people are saying S-Croc has the chance to confirm the "Crocodile is Luffy's second dad" theory.

1- Not really, no, Ivankov probably alters DNA.
2- That theory is bunk and here's why:

Ivankov said he had a dark secret about croc, right? But just "you were born differently than you are now?" That wouldn't be something he considered serious. He'd consider it good, because it meant Crocodile wanted to know more about himself, and he learned who he was, showing deep thought. Maybe he would think Crocodile might care, and he probably would, but I think it would have to be something more significant. Something like "ayo, you're the son of a celestial dragon," or "you used to be a different famous pirate," or "Whitebeard was your brother." Or some other very significant thing.

Actually, the more I think about it, the more obvious it is that Crocodile isn't his real name. Probably not even a name he calls himself outside of business. I think his real name is something crazy, like "Crocs D. Imu" or some shit, and Crocodile is just what he calls himself to keep it secret.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back