• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1056: "Cross Guild" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've already gone over this, he would bleed from his head if she was strong enough and she wasn't.
AdmiraL wanker found. Just be glad she didn't use ice breath on him and embarrass him by freezing him and his plants. Or use fire, but her not having fire isn't a huge issue, she could probably find a way to use a fire move since everyone and their dog uses fire moves in one piece

AdmiraL wanker found. Just be glad she didn't use ice breath on him and embarrass him by freezing him and his plants. Or use fire, but her not having fire isn't a huge issue, she could probably find a way to use a fire move since everyone and their dog uses fire moves in one piece
This isn't about Yamato Vs GB, this is about you failing to understand how force works. Tried explaining it in a way you would understand and all you took out of it was that I'm apparently wanking the admirals.

This isn't about Yamato Vs GB, this is about you failing to understand how force works. Tried explaining it in a way you would understand and all you took out of it was that I'm apparently wanking the admirals.
Monke is simply fodder.

This "losing his arm made him weaker" logic is doodoo. Kid lost his arm and went from being decimated by Shanks to taking several hits from Big Mom and even throwing her around. Shanks losing his arm might have made him focus less on his swordplay and more on his haki game, because clearly his Haki mastery surpasses every other we've seen.
Mihawk's a better/greater swordsman. Shanks is stronger overall imo
Excatly, it was confirmed he wasn't weakened. Though i'll have to disagree with you about Shanks not focusing that much on swordplay when it's said his skill with the sword are at the top level.
Nah he's the "Strongest Swordman", Whitebeard's title despite what you'd assume it means refers to Whitebeard's pirating life overall according to the Ace novels (interpret that as you will) so unless Mihawk can live up to the "life" Whitebeard lived then nah he wouldn't get that.
WB's title is legit for his power(pre-marineford sickness & injuries most likely)+authority.

WB's title is legit for his power(pre-marineford sickness & injuries most likely)+authority.
pfBBctJLRC77t18wrPisM1pawxEL_MYc3vFCyYP-4gw.jpg

So Kat and Oven vs Germa is the cover, I assume Kat is probs gonna KO Oven and let germa go. And kid isn’t going after shanks.

The dude started sweating and holding his head from an attack from base Yamato while he was fully transformed.

More details, thanks to redon from MangaHelpers.

• The information about the organization “CROSS GUILD” appears in the newspaper, where we can see a poster with Buggy, Crocodile and Mihawk, and organization's logo.
  • Caribou hears a conversation from the Straw Hat crew about Pluton.
  • Caribou: "First Poseidon and now Pluton!? I must tell THAT PERSON at once."
  • Kid will search "a man with a burned mark" who seems to hold some hint about One Piece.
  • Momonosuke and Kinemon get up and realize that Luffy and his crew are about to leave Wanokuni. Straw Hat crew said goodbye to everyone except Momonosuke and Kinemon.
  • Shinobu becomes Tama's mentor. Luffy promises Tama that she can become his nakama when she can use Ninjutsu.
  • In the final page we see Yamato standing at the castle roof, he is about to run to where Luffy and his crew are.

Well ByAsura saying absolutely that Yamato wouldn't join made me concerned and check spoilers

But we'll know soon enough if this is the case or not, 1057 will likely be all about whether she is joining or not

So I'm excited to know
I was looking at that wano thread like “oop” how did a non spoiler reader just spoil themselves. And byasura tried to play the “I thought she didn’t join” lol.

We will see soon enough, I feel like the entire structure of Yamato constantly expressing her desire to join the Straw Hats alongside how she was portrayed when meeting them, alongside how it seems like she's running after them to jump on their ship, I think there's a solid chance she is joining. This mirrors exactly how Oden joined the Whitebeard Pirates, so it feels like all this was done to have Yamato join in the same way as Oden, Oda loves parallels like that. I wouldn't see the point in all of this setup behind Yamato only for her to not join at all, that doesn't feel like Oda at all

Robin asks to join after being a villain for an entire arc

Luffy: "Sure"

Franky Family asks Luffy to let Franky join after Enies Lobby and the shit he pulled in Water 7

Law asks to form an alliance with Luffy

X Drake asks to join Luffy's side on Onigashima

Luffy has never said no to a crew member or someone wishing to team up with him unless they're ******* evil

Franky Family asks Luffy to let Franky join after Enies Lobby and the shit he pulled in Water 7

Luffy has never said no to a crew member or someone wishing to team up with him unless they're ******* evil
True. Like Kaidou trying to ally with him and his crew and take over the world.

Robin saved Luffy's life twice
Franky built a kickass ship for the crew as recompense for what he did
Law saved Luffy's life

Drake is really the only rando on this list

We will see soon enough, I feel like the entire structure of Yamato constantly expressing her desire to join the Straw Hats alongside how she was portrayed when meeting them, alongside how it seems like she's running after them to jump on their ship, I think there's a solid chance she is joining. This mirrors exactly how Oden joined the Whitebeard Pirates, so it feels like all this was done to have Yamato join in the same way as Oden, Oda loves parallels like that. I wouldn't see the point in all of this setup behind Yamato only for her to not join at all, that doesn't feel like Oda at all
I don't think Oda will shit all over Momonosuke's development in the previous chapter so Yamato will join IMO

I was looking at that wano thread like “oop” how did a non spoiler reader just spoil themselves. And byasura tried to play the “I thought she didn’t join” lol.
I'm not joking, I genuinely did recall that not being the case. But I think I may have been misremembering something Kachon said.

Mihawk has a stitch on his chest in the raws.. Interesting. Buggy seemed to have beat his ass to set him in place..
Edit: I was slightly joking in this comment but someone pointed out it's probably weird shading.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back