• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1053: "New Emperors" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuji bruise was off the next chapter, then he sent luffy flying, mihawk on the otherhand was goign equal with vista. Nowhere in the manga in japanese is fuji called a swordsmen. Also if mihawk was really stronger then fuji why would the WG let him go?
1. Vista > G3 Dressrosa Luffy Since Vista is 6-B and a topclass swordsman its not an anti feat for Mihawk so dont use Vista as an excuse to downscale Mihawk

2. Fuji was called a swordsmen in a Magazine which included all swordsmans in there like Law and others.

3. Why not? Mihawk had narrative in his side which puts him above Shanks which Shanks scales to Old Whitebeard who smacked Akainu when he was sick. U got any way to scale Fujitora above Akainu? For now no so im going with that

Not yet. We have zero context for what happened in the fight.
Well, it seems like he used hax to drain the nutrients out of King's and Queen's bodies, so it technically likely wasn't about raw power. Also, they might still have been recovering from their injuries.

Aha. Well, I would be surprised if the revolutionaries managed to win or even escape.

yo who know to change this 0.000000000865969 seconds (FTL PERCEPTION) to speed like with round numbers

Yeah, i'm in same boat as Ant and the others said about Luffy Bounty, in fact you guys are set yourself doomed to be disappointed by hyped the bounty by many reasons while Oda here literally played us like a Poker Cards

Also holy f*** Ryoukugyu power is bonkers af, mean that Plant DF is indeed Ryoukugyu DF as absorbting nutrients are plants major abilities

Why's everyone talking about plants absorbing stuff?

Were there some spoilers?

Edit: There were. The damn site keeps redirecting me.

Friday the thread will be updated with fan translations for the chapter and on Sunday the official release will be out.

On Break for a Month

Link to Spoilers: Here

Discussions not related to the chapter should be discussed in the General Discussion Thread Here.

Spoilers could potentially be discussed in this thread and try not to derail this thread.
@ByAsura the spoiler link has been updated, thats why

YO!? PLUTON IS IN WANO!? OKAY THATS ACTUALLY REALLY BIG

Also now i'm waiting for Buggy reaction when he get announced as a Yonko lmao

EZJ_38uWoAE_KiL.jpg

So this man is biological father of Kozuki Oden and grandfather of Momonosuki, no wonder he has enma

People were doubting me when I said that Wano would have some important stuff about the Void Century, and now ******* Pluton is there.
This is also a land where Poneglyphs were became a thing so peoples doubted the importance of Wano to Void Century are very weird

It was more like they said nothing specifically of interest compared to other Poneglyphs.

What I said was that there'd be information outside the Poneglyphs since the Marines couldn't ban that.

Nah sorry for all those people redirecting the garbage bounties as down play, they literally have G5 as the bounty picture…
WG wants to downplay it yet show the very person and most dangerous DF…

I don't see how looking like white Doflamingo automatically makes you seem more dangerous than a 3 billion bounty.

I didn't say nobody would question it, just that being a white-haired glowy guy isn't all that big of an indicator.

I didn't say nobody would question it, just that being a white-haired glowy guy isn't all that big of an indicator.
Umm…it’s big enough of an indicator to bring hella attention to you, yet illogically attempt to downplay…

I still don't exactly see your point, especially considering that the few people who'd actually try going after Luffy at this point most likely would be obliterated by his base or lower gears alone (with some obvious exceptions).

Still not getting it.

On another note, wouldn't beating Kaido be public anyway?

Last edited:
I've gotten over Luffy not being at least 4 Billion, but still...

Him having a bounty equal to Kid and Law makes no sense

They show Gear 5th Luffy on the poster, so they aren't really hiding what the Sun God Nika looks like

They claim that Luffy is an Emperor, but not Kid or Law, yet Kid and Law have an equal bounty to him... It's so weird

There's the whole, it's Big Mom+Kaidou's Bounty divided by 3 thing, but that could easily be accomplished another way

Have Luffy be 3.2 Billion, have Kid and Law each be 2.9 Billion

Overall, I know it was my own expectations of a 4-5 Billion bounty that let me down, but this still feels like the least impressive bounty jump ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back