• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1053: "New Emperors" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_2376.png
Is this what the D. would have willed?
Is this what gives joy to the boy?
Is this what grinds your gears and hardens your armame-okay i'll stop.

I thought Luffy would get something like 4.5 billion (triple his current bounty for pretty much soloing a weakened and tired Kaido) while Law and Kid would get 2.5 billion each (each getting roughly half of Big Mom’s bounty added to their current bounty). Them all having the same bounty of 3 billion is definitely not what I expected at all. And man we only got bounties for the three of them. I was honestly hoping to see the bounties of the other Straw Hats as well as the warlords this chapter.

Though thinking about it now Law and Kid having bounty this high for defeating Big Mom does open up possibilities of Mihawk having a bounty in the 3-4 billion range for being Shanks’ rival and the current world’s strongest swordsman. Also curious to see what the heck Buggy’s current bounty would be. Like he probably did something crazy off screen thanks to his luck.

Last edited:
Where did they get the Gear5 Luffy Bounty picture from?
I'm so Confused why the Three Captains have the same Value of Bounties, **** Useless 🧢tain Mid.. he dont deserve of such a big bounty.
CPO guy did not report the incident properly. I think he just reported the Three Captains beating 2 Yonkos, Robin and Nika stuff.

Where's 5 B Luffy?

Yeah I peeped, I called it too, I knew this dumbass thing would happen.
also better be a unseen picture of g5
so basically Luffy is unconscious and somebody just stands there staring at Luffy’s KO’d body, randomly stays by him, some time passes, Luffy gets up laughing in g5 and they take a pic of him. So is anyone gonna defend this, yeah hopefully not.

so basically Luffy is unconscious and somebody just stands there staring at Luffy’s KO’d body, randomly stays by him, some time passes, Luffy gets up laughing in g5 and they take a pic of him. So is anyone gonna defend this, yeah hopefully not.
Or, and hear me out, they took a photo after Luffy became a giant and played jump rope with Kaido.

Yeah I peeped, I called it too, I knew this dumbass thing would happen.

The same with law and kid(law pretty much beaten up and look like in fight)

Someone in wg have good stealth Capability it seems lmao

Or cameras have a zoom function.
Or maybe Luffy dragged Kaido to the rooftop, and he’s standing next to the part that he just pulled with his rubber abilities that have no holes in them to take a picture through. so they could’ve only been standing directly below Luffy taking this picture from 10 feet away.

Or the photographer isn't even on that part of the castle. Hell, aircraft exist in One Piece, so they wouldn't even need to be on the castle at all.

You don't need to be 10 feet away to take a photo.

Or the photographer isn't even on that part of the castle. Hell, aircraft exist in One Piece.

You don't need to be 10 feet away to take a photo.
Well considering angles are a thing…also u can stop replying cuz angles>anything, you know.

Well considering you can be in alignment with angles...

Anyway, just wait until it's actually explained.

I don't see why Oda reusing a single shot is so much to cry about, especially when Live Action Sci-Fi and anime have been abusing recycled footage since the 60s.

Well considering you can be in alignment with angles...
Yeah but you’d still have to be lower and further which isn’t possible in this situation.
Anyway, just wait until it's actually explained.
Probs won’t be but…
I don't see why Oda reusing a single shot is so much to cry about, especially when Live Action Sci-Fi and anime have been abusing recycled footage since the 60s.
And live actions are considered absolute garbage by 99% of people.

The roof is in the way of anyone capturing that pic unless they’re within a 10 foot proximity…
Assuming they shot it through the roof.

Anyway, I don't want to continue this frivolous discussion.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't it stay at 15,000,000 when he was a Warlord?
That was only when his bounty was frozen due to being a warlord. Now that Buggy is no longer a warlord but an emperor his bounty should be updated. I‘m wondering whether or not his bounty will be higher or lower than Blackbeard and Luffy. Like I doubt his will be higher than Shanks.

IIRC Previously also you were talking about how Blackbeard had a 2 million+ bounty whereas it's actually 2 billion+
Wrong person.
That was only when his bounty was frozen due to being a warlord. Now that Buggy is no longer a warlord but an emperor his bounty should be updated. I‘m wondering whether or not his bounty will be higher or lower than Blackbeard and Luffy. Like I doubt his will be higher than Shanks.
I know they get frozen, but the stuff you'd have to do to become a warlord is quite insane as well.

Oh right that is true. So we need to count the stuff Buggy did in Marineford and whatever the heck he did off screen during Wano before deciding what his current bounty could be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back