• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1053: "New Emperors" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmed

FVxs0v1UsAAcdZw

Let's try to keep the spam in this discussion to a minimum please.

does anyone have zunisha high calc? even though it's already in the databook, maybe someone has calculated it in pixels

does anyone have zunisha high calc? even though it's already in the databook, maybe someone has calculated it in pixels
i mean the height used is 35km and 20km as a length. KT used these measurements for a op planet size calc, so no need for pixel scaling.

Show me where they're implied to be yonko level. Also, Mihawk has his monkey army that is stronger than pre-ts Zoro individually.
MarineFord where we seen how they fared against the strongest yonko. Also I can really just bring up how they're the world government strongest fighters and therfore above mihawk who was formely a wg member.

MarineFord where we seen how they fared against the strongest yonko. Also I can really just bring up how they're the world government strongest fighters and therfore above mihawk who was formely a wg member.
Wait old & sick WB was still the strongest Yonko? Was it in a databook or manga statement? Shouldn't we mention this in his page?

The chapter confirms it was a Cp0 agent.

The one we saw flying out of Onigashima a few chapters ago.

The chapter confirms it was a Cp0 agent.

The one we saw flying out of Onigashima a few chapters ago.
I thought so but like, why would they have just been watching the fight ( before and after he awakened ) and end of the fight instead of trying to make sure he was dead? Cipher Pol Agents never were the sharpest tools in the shed..

Looking through this thread and wondering how anyone thought they were gonna give Luffy a Bounty even remotely close to Roger and Whitebeard's. Like, everyone I knew that read OP and all the YouTubers were positive it was going to be in the 5 billion range. But I knew Oda would never give Luffy a higher bounty than Shanks at this stage. A few people even thought it would be 5.6 billion. Higher than ROGER'S.

Always said "It'll be higher than Blackbeard's, but lower than Shanks' ".
NOW, I need to see my boy Zoro's Bounty

Last edited:
Btw does anyone watch grandlinereview? Just curious because I never really hear talk about him
Yep. Him, Ohara and Tekking101.
GLR popping up randomly on my recommendations is what led to me deciding to rewatch OP from start to current last year/read the manga

Last edited:
Who?
I'm just Watch KOL, OHARA and YUDE-RON.
Personally I don't really watch one piece youtubers that much but some of them are actually pretty bearable and chill. Also, Grand Line Review, irl name Liam, is basically just a one piece youtuber who talks about theories and chapters, but his thumbnails are really click bait tbh

Tekking's rambling and humor is pretty cringe ngl
He said Luffy couldn't beat ANY of the admirals at all, he said this around the time that the gear fifth reveal was about to happen, and man did his statements age poorly..

Admiral wankers still think they beat Luffy, despite him beating the man who was literally said to be the strongest character alive by Oda, too.

He said Luffy couldn't beat ANY of the admirals at all, he said this around the time that the gear fifth reveal was about to happen, and man did his statements age poorly..

Admiral wankers still think they beat Luffy, despite him beating the man who was literally said to be the strongest character alive by Oda, too.
Before someone ( specifically that one guy in the chat who keeps stroking Akainu off ) says
"B-but he needed help from like fifteen other people!!111!!!1!1!"
Do you hooligans not recall when Akainu, Kizaru, and Kuzan were in a war, with tons of marines helping them, and they still couldn't defeat Whitebeard when he was dying and had a disease? He literally CHOSE not to really fight back once he was shot up and stabbed by like 9 people at once, lmfao. It was literally said he had a whole army of people attacking him and amassed hundreds of wounds just from separate weapons.

Last edited:
Monke imma let you know that I’m saving ur reply for the future, no need to respond but I just wanted to let you know.

Before someone ( specifically that one guy in the chat who keeps stroking Akainu off ) says
"B-but he needed help from like fifteen other people!!111!!!1!1!"
Do you hooligans not recall when Akainu, Kizaru, and Kuzan were in a war, with tons of marines helping them, and they still couldn't defeat Whitebeard when he was dying and had a disease? He literally CHOSE not to really fight back once he was shot up and stabbed by like 9 people at once, lmfao. It was literally said he had a whole army of people attacking him and amassed hundreds of wounds just from separate weapons.
Luffy and Kaido are the same in that.
Both beat "the strongest" only after said strongest fought like a bajillion guys already. I'd say Luffy has an edge since unlike WB, Kaido has that nonsense recovery and regen.

I wish I could understand YUDE-RON ;; I like listening to youtubers ramble when doing other things so I can't see the captions for his stuff
I like YUDE-RON because his theory and point of view are different from other Youtubers, although not all of his theories are proven but he can call back to other theories that are connected to each other, where in each theory there is no contradiction with one another.
Personally I don't really watch one piece youtubers that much but some of them are actually pretty bearable and chill. Also, Grand Line Review, irl name Liam, is basically just a one piece youtuber who talks about theories and chapters, but his thumbnails are really click bait tbh
Watch KOL bro, I like how he Downplaying Admiral and Haoshoku Coating as well. But he is pretty funny tho.

Luffy and Kaido are the same in that.
Both beat "the strongest" only after said strongest fought like a bajillion guys already. I'd say Luffy has an edge since unlike WB, Kaido has that nonsense recovery and regen.
Luffy has recovery and regeneration too. Perhaps not on Kaido's level but he still has it.

I like YUDE-RON because his theory and point of view are different from other Youtubers, although not all of his theories are proven but he can call back to other theories that are connected to each other, where in each theory there is no contradiction with one another.

Watch KOL bro, I like how he Downplaying Admiral and Haoshoku Coating as well. But he is pretty funny tho.
I don't approve of admiral downplaying. I know I strive to remove the thoughts that admirals are the strongest characters in the series and what not, but they ARE admittedly in the top twenty or ten, just not in anything below the top seven though. Basically, I think they're stronger than commanders but not close to Emperors, from what we've seen and from a narrative sense. Hard to believe that will ever change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back