• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One of the most Haxed Dragon Ball Characters fights a guy who no longer loses to Dog Spelled Backwards

Status
Not open for further replies.
DMUA said:
It was also ludicrously downplaying Probability manipulation, and before Simon was 2-B.
Maybe if they actually explained how they use the probability manipulation different of vague statements, people would understand more and besides, wasn't it before his speed was immeasurable?

He gained his Super Soul out of combat.

Either way, no one here gave a reason as to how Simon would negate mid godly, so, either FW win this via mid godly or is a stalemate.

Stalemate at best. There's no way Future Warior is winning this when the chance of him landing a hit is reduced to 0% and the chance of Simon dodging or surviving is increased to 100%.

It all depends, if Fw mimics probability manipulation then he will win because he counters Simons probability manipulation (he has shown to be able to mimic abilities to be at the same level as his oponents', a perfect réplica) but if for some reason he cant (i mean, why couldn't he? he replicated mid godly regen) then its inconclusive

At the same time, if FW fires something like a Final Flash at Simon in order to kill him, he'll probably just absorb the energy like how Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann was made in the first place.

Ok, then Simon takes this, since FW can't really do anything to him if Simon keeps messing with the probability of his attacks working.

Well, then you throw in Probablility manipulation possibly getting copied....

Too many flying factors to judge, I think.

If any of FW's haxes land before the probability manip, it will be over. You can't decrease the probability of something missing if it has already landed on you.

If every thing FW does keeps leading to nothing via probability manipulation like everyone is suggesting, then FW will eventually just copy his probability manipulation.

Before "he'll make the probability of him getting his hax 0" How can he stop it if it already happens? The power mimicry just..... happens. Simon won't know that FW can mimic him.

" FW will eventually just copy his probability manipulation."

Is there any proof that he can copy something like that?

I like how even though the win conditions allow for more than just "win via killing of the opponent" everyone just ignores FW could be knocked out.

AquaWaifu said:
I like how even though the win conditions allow for more than just "win via killing of the opponent" everyone just ignores FW could be knocked out.
I am pretty sure that with Mid Godly Regenerationn that couldn't happen

Kepekley23 said:
If any of FW's haxes land before the probability manip, it will be over. You can't decrease the probability of something missing if it has already landed on you.
Well, Probability Manipulation is passive from my understanding. Kitta didn't exactly have to activate it, he just ended up doing it.

DMUA said:
Kepekley23 said:
Well, Probability Manipulation is passive from my understanding. Kitta didn't exactly have to activate it, he just ended up doing it.
Maybe he simply didn't do that on purpose.

Dzhindzholia said:
" FW will eventually just copy his probability manipulation."

Is there any proof that he can copy something like that?
Literally all his abilities were mimicked

Mid godly, Zamasus immortality, time manipulation etc

They can also copy not just basic ki or strike skills, but have been shown to copy unique and specialized skills like rare genetic mutations that grant time skip or time stop, or specialized magic skills like the shadow dragons elemental magic, candy beam (Buuhan made it so all races can use it)

DMB 1 said:
Maybe he simply didn't do that on purpose.
Maybe.

But none of the other people on team Dai Gurren had to really activate their probability manipulation after that, they just kinda had it.

Either way, even if Simon doesn't have a 100% dodge chance automatically, he still has a pretty good one, and could probably do it and then have Probability manipulation activate.

The only abilities he actually copied were Broly's, but copying ki moves in DB is really not power mimicry, especially one that would let FW copy Probability Manipulation.

The Everlasting said:
Also, "literally all of his abilities were mimicked" is a blatant lie.
To be fair, he was able to copy his stuff from broly.

Those are just attacks though, and we don't really know how he got Zamasu 's supersoul.

I have no idea if he can be knocked out if he has mid godly regen.

He was taught most of his techniques, the ones he copied are broly's ki attacks( which anyone in DB can copy an attack as long as its a ki based attack) the candy beam, the shadow dragon's magic and zamasu's mid godly (it was said that he did copy them in another thread, but dont quote me on that) but i dont know if saying that he can copy Prob Manip is NLF or not.

Before anyone says "Simon will turn the probability of that happening to 0" i'll say that simon has no way of knowing that FW can mimic abilities so he wouldn't know unless FW tells him.

Again, Kitta didn't know he could manipulate probability, but he was still able to do it. Simon not knowing about mimicry won't be a problem.

Simon is at least 2-B, but Likely 1-C, meaning Simon uses unlimited drill works and punts FW across multiple dimensions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back