• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One of the most Haxed Dragon Ball Characters fights a guy who no longer loses to Dog Spelled Backwards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlimited drill works by kuroi kenshi-d5xyqgo
Im serious :^)
What stops Simon from attacking FW at every point in time, thus killing him when he's weaker and doesn't have mid-godly regen?

Why not close it then , UMR?

In all seriousness, we're only using his 2-B key, I think. Obviously if his 1-C key was being used then it would be a stomp.

Stryk3r1337 said:

In all seriousness, we're only using his 2-B key, I think. Obviously if his 1-C key was being used then it would be a stomp.
All his keys have likely 1-C

And how does his time paradox immunity work?

Unite My Rice said:
Stryk3r1337 said:

All his keys have likely 1-C
And how does his time paradox immunity work?
He isn't affected by any kind of change in time, as far I recall

Why does no one ever mention muh Reactive Evolution or Metaphysics manip?

Anyway, this is inconclusive.

(toots the fra horn)

Because Probability Manipulation blows it out of the water.

>Probability

>More powerful than altering the fundamental nature of physics

Simon's probability manip isn't his strongest ability, though. His metaphysics/reality manip is way more haxxy and OP.

So if he went back in time and killed him before he got his immortality, shouldn't it be removed in the present, killing him? o.o

Aeyu said:
Simon's probability manip isn't his strongest ability, though. His metaphysics/reality manip is way more haxxy and OP.
Can it give him a 100% chance to no-sell anything and blast through anyone's durability? (Within practicality, of course.)

I think not.

Also, no, Zamasu had his timeline erased and he still came back to say "Lol no"

But he had his immortality still, and only the time ring prevented changes from the past taking place in the present.

@UMR Even without the Super soul, he still has TPI. Fu rewrote history so that Demigra was the SKoT but it did not affect him.

Inconclusive FRA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back