• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about SSJ Goku from BoG? This version has a definite 7.05 times difference, because of being 50x more powerful than base, which is as powerful as SSJG

That could actually work, then goku just IT and beat him
That’s if he does that in character. I personally think he wouldn’t, because he would want a good fight, instead of going for the kill immediately. It would also be hard for Goku to actually teleport in front of Simon himself, since IT needs ki (or any similar energy source) to actually go to that object. Goku wouldn’t be able to get to Simon himself, because Simon’s Spiral Power goes directly into the mecha, and was the energy was likened to be a Galaxy being created inside, so the mecha would keep getting in the way. Goku would always end up in front of the SGGL rather than Simon himself

That’s if he does that in character. I personally think he wouldn’t, because he would want a good fight, instead of going for the kill immediately. It would also be hard for Goku to actually teleport in front of Simon himself, since IT needs ki (or any similar energy source) to actually go to that object. Goku wouldn’t be able to get to Simon himself, because Simon’s Spiral Power goes directly into the mecha, and was the energy was likened to be a Galaxy being created inside, so the mecha would keep getting in the way. Goku would always end up in front of the SGGL rather than Simon himself
The fact that simon's body has energy at all is enough to get infront of him

Your example is like saying if vegeta was pouring all his energy into a final flash then goku would only be able to teleport infront of the final flash and not behind vegeta.
Goku is locking on to simon's life energy and considering simon is alive then he has life energy hell goku can lock unto the life energy of dead guys or things that shouldn't even have life energy so there's no reason he can't lock on to simon

Also given Standard Battle Assumptions, goku is gonna do it if its a viable option

To be honest, there is a CRT going on with SSB multiplier, this battle should be on hold because if accepted the SSB multiplier couls change the situation of the match, even if we rush to finish this fight, after the CRT it will be re-evaluate

To be honest, there is a CRT going on with SSB multiplier, this battle should be on hold because if accepted the SSB multiplier couls change the situation of the match, even if we rush to finish this fight, after the CRT it will be re-evaluate
We’re not using SSJB anymore, this is BoG Son now
Also given Standard Battle Assumptions, goku is gonna do it if its a viable option
Where does it say in SBA that he can do something out of character as long as it’s a viable option

I mean he kind uses IT with kamehameha so that's valid
He also uses it normally in combat too he used it as vegito to punch zamasu and he used it against beerus in the underground cave and in space

Last edited:
Actually I am taking my vote back teleportation move is probably something Goku will think of but I doubt he will actually do it because simon is way weaker than the mecha and Goku also prefers fair fights so it's something that Goku will probably only do if he is bloodlusted

Actually I am taking my vote back teleportation move is probably something Goku will think of but I doubt he will actually do it because simon is way weaker than the mecha and Goku also prefers fair fights so it's something that Goku will probably only do if he is bloodlusted
Why not just teleport in front of SGGL and land a barrage of physical attacks

I'm voting Goku as well
There's not Simon can do if Goku starts serious right away

Goku can either IT to simon or SGGL and wreck with AP Gap
And with Reactive Power Level Goku's strenght will rise and surpass the x7.5 one shot gap in mere moments. Again, this is Super Goku
Plus Kamehameha will do the Trick and with IT on top of it Goku just warp inside and blow him up from the inside out

Goku FRA

I'm voting Goku as well
There's not Simon can do if Goku starts serious right away

Goku can either IT to simon or SGGL and wreck with AP Gap
And with Reactive Power Level Goku's strenght will rise and surpass the x7.5 one shot gap in mere moments. Again, this is Super Goku
Plus Kamehameha will do the Trick and with IT on top of it Goku just warp inside and blow him up from the inside out

Goku FRA
We already established that Goku wouldn’t teleport inside, because it’s out of character. Son Goku wouldn’t be able to widen the gap, but Simon would rather close it over time because he has two Reactive Evolutions and Will Empowerment + Supernatural Willpower + Awakened Power and Energy Absorption. But for other reasons above, Goku would at the start teleport in front of SGGL and pull off a multitude of physical attacks (something similar to Goku vs First Form Janemba)

We already established that Goku wouldn’t teleport inside, because it’s out of character. Son Goku wouldn’t be able to widen the gap, but Simon would rather close it over time because he has two Reactive Evolutions and Will Empowerment + Supernatural Willpower + Awakened Power and Energy Absorption. But for other reasons above, Goku would at the start teleport in front of SGGL and pull off a multitude of physical attacks (something similar to Goku vs First Form Janemba)
Yeah
Add Reactive Power Level on top of that and GG
And the difference x7.05 and x7.5 means that goku is 6% away from one shotting
Goku can essentially dish out 94% of a one shot with his first punch, the second one seals it
And goku's reactive power level would close the gap, unless you wanna tell me that Goku can't close a 6% power gap in a moment or two

But regardless of that
Two strikes, he's down
And the first one will cripple with a whopping 94% of a one shot damage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back