• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That's if he can land the attack first. Which for reason's given above, Simon would be more likely to hit first
I think if zeno sees sggl charging an attack then he'd anticipate it and either erase quickly before the attack is shot which I think is unlikely or he'd see the attack coming his way and erase it so they don't hit him along with everything else. Zeno has more than enough time to think that he is about to get blasted so I think if he realizes that he's about to get hit he'd get mad and erase. I don't really see zeno getting overwhelmed unless he literally ignores the attacks.

I think if zeno sees sggl charging an attack then he'd anticipate it and either erase quickly before the attack is shot which I think is unlikely or he'd see the attack coming his way and erase it so they don't hit him along with everything else. Zeno has more than enough time to think that he is about to get blasted so I think if he realizes that he's about to get hit he'd get mad and erase. I don't really see zeno getting overwhelmed unless he literally ignores the attacks.
Even if the attack was reacted to, the other shots would’ve already made their way to another point in time

Even if the attack was reacted to, the other shots would’ve already made their way to another point in time
Wait so one attack goes for the present zeno and all the other attacks go to other points of time? I thought they all attacked the present zeno. Well would the shots have enough time to travel in time before the first attack reaches zeno? If they do then zeno will erase SGGL and the attack aiming for himself but will die because his other zeno's would die, but if they don't have enough time then zeno erases them all before they reach the other zeno's.

Wait so one attack goes for the present zeno and all the other attacks go to other points of time? I thought they all attacked the present zeno. Well would the shots have enough time to travel in time before the first attack reaches zeno? If they do then zeno will erase SGGL and the attack aiming for himself but will die because his other zeno's would die, but if they don't have enough time then zeno erases them all before they reach the other zeno's.
By the time the present one dodged, the other ones would've already made their way to the past or future versions

Ok cool so if zeno erases before the attacks begin he wins, if zeno erases during the attacks he wins, if zeno dodges he loses and there's a chance zeno doesn't attack so he loses. Zeno usually goes for erasure to solve all his problems so I don't think he'll dodge if he sees the attack coming. I think the most likely thing to happen is zeno sees sggl attack him so he reacts and erases everthing before anything goes wrong, what do you think?
That doesn't quite work, because even if present Zeno sees SGGL attack, past Zeno wouldn't, and that's the thing, the moment SGGL initiates his attack, he already would have won, as past Zeno would be essentially deleted, killing present Zeno, but also the Zeno the match starts with and so on. Think that's how it works, been awhile since I watched TTGL, but it's basically functionally an immeasurable attack that attacks at every point in time.

it's basically functionally an immeasurable attack that attacks at every point in time.
It's not an immeasurable attack, though I understand where people can get the misconception. It still does take time for it to begin its travel to another point in time. It's a Space-Time Manipulation attack

Did we not have a TTGL form listed as immeasurable with a specific attack? Or was that a different attack?

Did we not have a TTGL form listed as immeasurable with a specific attack? Or was that a different attack?
TTGL used to have immeasurables, but not anymore though. It was agreed that SGGL's attack is Space-Time Manipulation and range, because there wasn't enough context regarding its nature

Fair enough 🤷‍♂️
Point remains though, if the attack gets off, Zeno is ******, at least one of them is gonna hit.

Yes. If it negates durability, well yeah, Zeno isn't dodging what is effectively a few sextillion point blank blind sided attacks from the future, at every point he's ever existed.

By the time the present one dodged, the other ones would've already made their way to the past or future versions
We already said zeno is probably not dodging and is likely erasing the attack if he's in character. Zeno would erase the attack before it reaches him, would the attack have enogh time to travel to the past or not? If it does then I'm voting inconclusive because zeno would kill sggl with erase but his other versions would die from the mmvc, if it doesn't then I'm voting zeno because the attacks wouldn't reach the other zenos before they get erased, if sggl's attack travels in time immediately after being fired (you said it doesn't) then I'm voting simon because zeno would die before getting an erase off.

We already said zeno is probably not dodging and is likely erasing the attack if he's in character. Zeno would erase the attack before it reaches him, would the attack have enogh time to travel to the past or not? If it does then I'm voting inconclusive because zeno would kill sggl with erase but his other versions would die from the mmvc, if it doesn't then I'm voting zeno because the attacks wouldn't reach the other zenos before they get erased, if sggl's attack travels in time immediately after being fired (you said it doesn't) then I'm voting simon because zeno would die before getting an erase off.
Although the MVMC attack does not immediately travel through time, there is a very short amount of time to actually react before they begin going to other points in time

Although the MVMC attack does not immediately travel through time, there is a very short amount of time to actually react before they begin going to other points in time
Since in equalized speed, zeno will be able to react quickly to the attack going directly to him if it starts an entire 4km away, and all he'd need to do is raise his hand to erase. Assuming that the other attacks start traveling through time by the time that the first attack reaches zeno then zeno would easily have enough time to erase and even if they go earlier than this I still think zeno could pull it off even if the beams start travelling by the time that the first attack reaches half the distance to zeno. I'm voting zeno for now until someone can challenge this.

Since in equalized speed, zeno will be able to react quickly to the attack going directly to him if it starts an entire 4km away, and all he'd need to do is raise his hand to erase. Assuming that the other attacks start traveling through time by the time that the first attack reaches zeno then zeno would easily have enough time to erase and even if they go earlier than this I still think zeno could pull it off even if the beams start travelling by the time that the first attack reaches half the distance to zeno. I'm voting zeno for now until someone can challenge this.
If the other attacks begin traveling through time, it would've already landed one the other versions. As it takes no time to get from one when to another, since there is literally no timeframe for time travel

My dude, Zeno can't react to it, rather, even if present Zeno reacts, past Zeno, x10^68, would have been blindsided and killed, meaning present Zeno is killed, meaning present Zeno isn't reacting to anything.
If SGGL gets it off, at all, he already wins, Zeno has to delete him before he does this, and ngl, Zeno would probably at least be a bit intrigued by the super cool badass robot based on how he acts in general, even if he does decide to lol delete him a few seconds later.

No you guys misunderstand. I meant zeno could easily erase the attacks before they begin travelling through time after being fired to prevent them from actually, that's why I asked how long it takes for the attacks to start traveling through time. Bluudy said that they don't do it immediately but they don't take very long to start doing it, that's why I voted zeno because the distance his hand needs to move is a few dozen centimeters but the beam needs to move 4km to reach him.

No you guys misunderstand. I meant zeno could easily erase the attacks before they begin travelling through time after being fired to prevent them from actually, that's why I asked how long it takes for the attacks to start traveling through time. Bluudy said that they don't do it immediately but they don't take very long to start doing it, that's why I voted zeno because the distance his hand needs to move is a few dozen centimeters but the beam needs to move 4km to reach him.
Yeah, but there's still something in Zen'ō's personality that he wouldn't go for the kill immediately. If it got really close to reaching him, he'd begin to take action, but by the time he does, the other attacks would've already made their way to other points in time

How would he even know to do that? It's not like he's expecting a billion beams to fire and then suddenly vanish.
The beams' dont need to move 4km to reach him though? Time travel my dude.

Yeah, but there's still something in Zen'ō's personality that he wouldn't go for the kill immediately. If it got really close to reaching him, he'd begin to take action, but by the time he does, the other attacks would've already made their way to other points in time
I think zeno is smart enough to realize that he's in a battle, because of sba they know they're about to fight, and he'd realize immediately that sggl's energy beams that are aiming at him are attacks since he's seen the TOP and knows what attacks look like. So I have no doubt that zeno would immdiately recognize it as an attack and would get angry and erase.

How would he even know to do that? It's not like he's expecting a billion beams to fire and then suddenly vanish.
The beams' dont need to move 4km to reach him though? Time travel my dude.
Um he'd see sggl charging up an attack and then energy beams start flying at him and in every direction. Zeno knows what energy beams are and that they're attacks aiming at him while he's in a fight.
I am not talking about when the beams time travel, I mean the time between the attacks being fired and then starting to travel through time.

I think zeno is smart enough to realize that he's in a battle, because of sba they know they're about to fight, and he'd realize immediately that sggl's energy beams that are aiming at him are attacks since he's seen the TOP and knows what attacks look like. So I have no doubt that zeno would immdiately recognize it as an attack and would get angry and erase.
In SBA, they are in character, and will include flaws as well, such as being casual. Also, Simon would use the 30 seconds of prep time he has and charge. When the battle starts, Simon would fire immediately. Before the attack reaches Zen'ō, he would being his attack, but the other beams would've already made their way to other points in time

In SBA, they are in character, and will include flaws as well, such as being casual. Also, Simon would use the 30 seconds of prep time he has and charge. When the battle starts, Simon would fire immediately. Before the attack reaches Zen'ō, he would being his attack, but the other beams would've already made their way to other points in time
Ok but in SBA as well, the characters are aware they are about to be in a fight and are not confused at all.
I know this, that's why I asked how long do the attacks take to start traveling through time after being fired, you said it doesn't take very long but that means it takes time. So listen, zeno wins if he can move his hand a few centimeters, because speed is equalized, the beams would also move the same distance that zenos hand did. And the beams need to travel 4 km to reach present zeno although less to reach the other points in time. So please tell me how far do the beams need to travel before they reach the other zenos, if it's more than a few centimeters after being fired then zeno is winning.

The thing is, the MVMC's probability fluctuating bullets make sure the attacks hit. If the current SGGL gets erased, other beams would've begun to travel to other points in time to make sure it can land a hit. If a past version of Zen'ō gets killed, then the present event could never happen, and the existence of SGGL is safe, because the one who ended up erasing him, doesn't exist in that part of time anymore. The only way Zen'ō can win, is if he erases before Simon fires

The thing is, the MVMC's probability fluctuating bullets make sure the attacks hit. If the current SGGL gets erased, other beams would've begun to travel to other points in time to make sure it can land a hit. If a past version of Zen'ō gets killed, then the present event could never happen, and the existence of SGGL is safe, because the one who ended up erasing him, doesn't exist in that part of time anymore. The only way Zen'ō can win, is if he erases before Simon fires
Hold on, so your telling me that the bullets will travel across time regardless if zeno erases them or not?

Hold on, so your telling me that the bullets will travel across time regardless if zeno erases them or not?
If Zen'ō were to ever try and erase them, the bullets would begin their travel, so that they can actually land on the target. But SGGL still remains vulnerable to EE, as he doesn't manipulate defense probability

If Zen'ō were to ever try and erase them, the bullets would begin their travel, so that they can actually land on the target. But SGGL still remains vulnerable to EE, as he doesn't manipulate defense probability
Then simon stomps, zeno will lose no matter what he does, unless he attacks before simon shoots which is impossible because simon will attack as soon as zeno spawns.

Then simon stomps, zeno will lose no matter what he does, unless he attacks before simon shoots which is impossible because simon will attack as soon as zeno spawns.
Well, it's not really a stomp, Zen'ō just has to do something before Simon could ever do anything. Iirc, something similar to this match was accepted, except this one is a way closer match than the other one

Well, it's not really a stomp, Zen'ō just has to do something before Simon could ever do anything. Iirc, something similar to this match was accepted, except this one is a way closer match than the other one
I'm sorry but no, zeno can literally not win. The only way he wins is if he attacks before sggl does, and there is no way for him to do that since sggl attacks the moment zeno spawns before he has a chance to do anything, even if zeno was bloodlusted he'd still lose.

With the rules set, it's way closer than if there were no rules, it would be an even worse stomp in Zen'ō's favor

So is that a revote?

With the rules set, it's way closer than if there were no rules, it would be an even worse stomp in Zen'ō's favor

So is that a revote?
What do you mean? This is a stomp. It's actually a mismatch, because neither character can win without it being a stomp. Either sggl gets prep and charges his thing and zeno can't do anything and dies or sggl doesn't have time to charge and gets yeeted.

Actually, by VS Battles' standards, this isn't a stomp

Common Examples of a Decisive/Non-Stomp Match

Both characters have several methods of winning, including options that allow them to win instantly. However, one character can reliably use/activate their winning move(s) first.

Both characters do have methods of that allow them to win instantly

Yes but zeno can never activete his ability before it's too late. Since the moment he spawns, sggl would have already attacked. And it takes time for zeno to activate his ability and even if he does he'd still lose.

What is a revote? And mate, zeno can't win, he might as wells stand still. I'm pretty sure that's what a stomp is.
According to the Stomp Thread page, this match would be an example of a decisive/non-stomp match. Both have wincons, which are ones that let them win instantly, but one can activate a winning ability before the other one can

Any other version of simon stomps thats higher, but zeno here fra
Simon has SGGL's probability fluctuating bullets. They would be fired before Zen'ō erases him. Even if Zen'ō does erase him, the beams would've already hit a past version of Zen'ō. The present version of Zen'ō wouldn't exist anymore, and the existence erasure event doesn't happen

Back