• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One of the most Haxed Dragon Ball Characters fights a guy who no longer loses to Dog Spelled Backwards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paulo.junior.969 said:
Simon's page says he sends the opponent to the end of time, and time travel isn't on FW's page. If he can just teleport to another point in time, should it, you know, be in there?
Kai Kai (þòîþòî 'Kai Kai', lit. "World to World") is a technique that allows its user to instantly teleport to another planet, place or person. Unlike Instant Transmissio, the user does not actually need to focus on a specific energy signature to use as a target. This means that the user can transport anywhere within and even outside the universe.

This is from the wikia

Going back five minutes prior to the end of time isn't going to help much.

Seriously, if he has time travel, it should be in there, someone please add it.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Going back five minutes prior to the end of time isn't going to help much.
Seriously, if he has time travel, it should be in there, someone please add it.
He time travels through the scrolls.

But teleporting in and out of the universe should be able to get out of BFR

"Standard Equipment: A Scouter, multiple healing capsules, the Power Pole and Flying Nimbus"

^No scrolls. And even if he leaves the universe, he would still be in the wrong point int time.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
CursedGentleman said:
Besides, FW have precog so he wouldn't let himself get hit by Simon's hit
>Changes the probability of FW dodging to 0%
DMUA just said that we don't get how the Probability Manipulation of Simon works, the dude to which explains why Simon has probability manipulation don't have probability manipulation, can someone please explain to me wtf is happening, please?

CursedGentleman said:
Uhhh, I don't know if you realize, but his page is locked.
That's why we have staff members here, to unlock the page for you, once you explain to them why the character should get the new ability.

Yeah, time travel is a type of teleportation, but we don't give time travel to everyone who has teleportation on the page. Seriously, I honestly don't know why time travel isn't on there.

I'm fine with voting inconclusive if FW has time travel, but the only problem is that it isn't there, and we can't use stuff that isn't on there.

Time stop is still time stop, and I vote for FW

At some point, FW just time stop by holding his breath, turns simon into chocolate and he eats it.

CursedGentleman said:
Time stop is still time stop, and I vote for FW
At some point, FW just time stop by holding his breath, turns simon into chocolate and he eats it.
I M M E A S U R A B L E S P E E D.

Anyway, that's my vote, if FW gets time travel (which it seems like he should), then I vote inconclusive, if he doesn't get time travel, Simon takes this.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
I'm fine with voting inconclusive if FW has time travel, but the only problem is that it isn't there, and we can't use stuff that isn't on there.
Actually, they provided us with a list of techniques that FW used, one of them is Instant Transmissio, just check the variant called, Instant Transmission through Time

It's not on his powers and abilities, it seems like it should be on there, but that's the wiki's problem, not mine. We can't use stuff that isn't on the page, that's a rule we have here.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
It's not on his powers and abilities, it seems like it should be on there, but that's the wiki's problem, not mine. We can't use stuff that isn't on the page, that's a rule we have here.
There is a note on FW page:

Note 1: For a full list of the Future Warrior's techniques, see here

Right in the part where is written his abilities will appear:

Main article: List of techniques used by the Future Warrior (Xenoverse 2)

And in this third page is where you will find all his abilities.

Someone should edit it, but we can't because is locked.

Yeah, I agree that it should be in there, but me agreeing or disagreeing doesn't matter. I disagree with a bunch of stuff on this wiki, but when I'm debating on the wiki, I still have to follow what the wiki says. Whether FW has or doesn't have time travel, that's not with me, you should talk to whoever is in charge of that page's content.

It is just a more advanced teleportation that can be used across time. It really doesn't need to be specified if it is time travel as teleportation can act as an unconventional time travel. Even Xenoverse describes it as teleportation opposed to time travel.

Basically, without time travel, my vote goes to Simon, but since time travel will probably be added sooner or later, I guess you can put me at inconclusive.

And since time-stop is beasically useless, it's defenatly inconclusive.

EDIT: since they are both MFTL, it might actually work.

CursedGentleman said:
Simon gains a 100% chance of overpowering the timestop with overwhelming spiral power and gains a 100% chance of dodging.

Creyzi4zb12 said:
NObody can touch Hit unless they have any portal creating abilities
You can overpower Hit's time-skip, if you are strong enough, and Simon's prob manip would probably (haha, get it?) do the same too.

I don't remember Jiren having that but regardless he still knocked Hit out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back