• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And goku's reactive power level would close the gap
Simon would be the one to close it, because of his insane amount of abilities that would let him do so. 2 REs, Will Empowerment + Supernatural Willpower + Awakened Power and Energy Absorption (although the energy has to take physical form)

BTW, didn't we accept SSB multiplication?

If we did, then his AP advantage skyrockets and he'd be able to one shot.
We’re not using that version anymore because stomp. We’re using BoG SSJ Goku after he absorbed SSJG into his base form, so the gap is still 7.05 in Son’s favor

Goku isn't stupid man. If he goes for physicals against SGGL himself then he'd decimate SGGL, if SGGL can somehow survive and stat amp plot armor asspull to goku's power then goku just teleports to the dude holding the remote control and knocks him out gg.

Goku isn't stupid man. If he goes for physicals against SGGL himself then he'd decimate SGGL, if SGGL can somehow survive and stat amp plot armor asspull to goku's power then goku just teleports to the dude holding the remote control and knocks him out gg.
It’s not in character for him to do that, because he always wants a good fight. And there is no remote control, Simon directly controls from inside

It’s not in character for him to do that, because he always wants a good fight. And there is no remote control, Simon directly controls from inside
If goku senses that the things catching up to his power and that he won't be able to win which I highly doubt that simon can stat amp that fast in such a short period of time at the start of the fight, then goku would just kill simon to win, and that's on the slim chance that SGGL survives goku's first few attacks because of the huge AP gap. I was using a metaphor with the remote control thing, it's a joke.

I highly doubt that simon can stat amp that fast in such a short period of time at the start of the fight
Simon does have feats of his stat amping abilities helping him catch up to characters that were stomping him, within a relatively short time.

Point is, Goku wouldn’t kill Simon. He would want a good fight, and ITs in front of SGGL and does a barrage of physical attacks

Simon does have feats of his stat amping abilities helping him catch up to characters that were stomping him, within a relatively short time.

Point is, Goku wouldn’t kill Simon. He would want a good fight, and ITs in front of SGGL and does a barrage of physical attacks
I mean like this is immediately at the start of the fight, you wouldn't start fighting and immediately start getting plot armor asspull will power "I will never give up" power boosts you know what I'm saying?

I mean like this is immediately at the start of the fight, you wouldn't start fighting and immediately start getting plot armor asspull will power "I will never give up" power boosts you know what I'm saying?
That’s where Simon’s empowerment comes from. Having the will to live, alone gets him stronger. And evolves because he’s a spiral being and evolves more because he unlocked the power of the spiral. It can’t really be considered plot armor, because the writer literally took a trope, and wrote it as a part of how the TTGL power system works

I know the match is already done and all... but this has been bothering me for a while. SBA states "In character but willing to kill". Now it's one thing to say he wouldn't kill Simon right away but saying he wouldn't eventually IT to kill him... is just plainly going against what was set up.

not really, seriously, why the hell did goku win in the first place? just because of the ap?
seriously, what about simon's broken super abilities that are literally better than goku's

not really, seriously, why the hell did goku win in the first place? just because of the ap?
seriously, what about simon's broken super abilities that are literally better than goku's
You can make a rematch if you feel that the results are invalid? But reviving dead threads is not the way to go

If I'm not one to rematch, I'd rather see what the rematch had and see if it was good or bad.
logically obviously.

and I'm not going to post for that (yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back