• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One last time, I attempt to rip the Wiki asunder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All LDO members are nearly shut down by being in the lance vicinity. About the "needs to look": Nope, its the spear presence. If you look at its light without any kind of soul and mind resistance, your mind is instantly burned and your soul is erased.

Eh, probably Rein. Lance is decently likely to get mind haxed into oblivion, and his options to neg Mid-Godly are a bit limited since he needs specific spells/summons.

He can still pull them off, but I think that Rein could take it mostly due to the LDO backing him and the passive mindscrew.

The biggest issue is the start. If Lance analyzes Rein with Scanbot, he has a good chance, if he uses his scouter he loses

Worth pointing out that since this is BH2 Lance he is more likely to use Scanbot instead of his visor (Which would cause him to be mindhaxed).

So tbf the chance of Lance losing at the start isn't quite 50/50.

I'd still give it to Rein overall tho

Having read through this, the votes for Lance actually do make sense imo. So I guess I'll go with him.

GRACE FOR INCONCLUSIVE!!!!!!!!

DIES IRAE SUCKAAAASSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I said inconclusive.

If there are 7 votes for a side, it's going on the profile, it's just the difference between the two sides will determine if it's a win on or inconclusive.

Also look at the OP.

Votes are counted.

oh welp at least it was some form of a draw :V (repeating myself like a recorder is going to suck lol)

Those reasons kinda got debunked my sir.

<Looks at reasons

<Sees literally every single of them is still valid

I feel like we're spewing out 'debunk' far too often now.

Those reasons kinda got debunked my sir.

<Looks at reasons

<Sees literally every single of them is still valid

I feel like we're spewing out 'debunk' far too often now.

Thats why im said "kinda" cause lance would get mind haxed if he used his scan plus rein could just point the spear at lance and he would dos.

Which... he can still do because he will most likely use the Scanbot instead of his own visor.

Heck he could start the fight by summoning the Praetorian/Ptotector who simply blow up Rein with 100% granted Dispel effect

Kaltias said:
Which... he can still do because he will most likely use the Scanbot instead of his own visor.

Heck he could start the fight by summoning the Praetorian/Ptotector who simply blow up Rein with 100% granted Dispel effect
Im think lance would just take a shot at rein, he regenerates lance uses scan bot and be like "oh no,im need to cast dispel on this guy" in that spam of time he would get attacked by his legion and rein would just point his spear at lance then he get mindhaxed its more likely this to happen tho.

Yes, that's not debunking the previous reasoning. It's you believing that this scenario is more likely.

And there is nothing wrong but the votes for Lance are still valid

lance still has ways to win just 8 of us so far thing rein is likely to mind hax lance, other 8 likely to anti matter him and 2 think they will have weird yaoi fanfics of each other so its more on perspective

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back